liver friendly first cycle

ricos

Awards
Im 50 years old and am ready for my first cycle, but it must not be toxic to the liver. I am open to Ph, sarms , peptides, ect. I am 5' 10" and 175lbs and looking to put on some mass, but nothing to crazy. Recommendations are welcome.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im 50 years old and am ready for my first cycle, but it must not be toxic to the liver. I am open to Ph, sarms , peptides, ect. I am 5' 10" and 175lbs and looking to put on some mass, but nothing to crazy. Recommendations are welcome.
Have you used any natty test boosters yet?

ricos

Awards
yes i have tried bioforge, natadrol, anabeta elite and daa. they were all mildly effective, but ready for something stronger.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Do you have any liver issues or just want liver friendly in general?

BrandonH1083

Awards
Do 10 weeks of test. Or if you want to stick to prohormones that are liver friendly look for something that is non methylated

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes i have tried bioforge, natadrol, anabeta elite and daa. they were all mildly effective, but ready for something stronger.
A non methyl ph would be what you want but they won't give you the gains that a 50mg hdrol cycle would

ricos

Awards
i don't have any liver issues, but i have chronic lyme disease so i need to take good care of my liver. any suggestion on non methyl pro hormones? how are the dhea based products from forerunner or androfactory?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Depending on the price, DHEA based products are solid. If you can still get ahold of FRL Alpha Mass for ~$25/bottle, go for it. Looks like a new version is about to be released.

Although, what are your expectations for a product like this?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
i would love to gain 8-12lbs in 6-8 weeks.

That's asking alot of a DHEA product. I think 6-8lbs would be more realistic, if your not trying to acquire fat, as well.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
i would love to gain 8-12lbs in 6-8 weeks.
Trestolone. Use an AI on cycle. I haven't run it yet so I cant really give advice on it, but it fits your goals. IMO.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you have to choose between osta and alpha mass i would say osta cause you will feel much better on the latter one.trest would be another though much stronget alternative

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Should you take Liver support and perform PCT with Ostarine?
You don't need liver support it's not toxic. You should use a test booster in PCT. Perform sucks. Use DAA, Activate Xtreme, Bioforge, Testopro, etc

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
8-12lbs in 6-8 weeks on Osta?? Hmm...

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal trest, dienazone, deoxy t stack with non-methyls is good.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Test only cycle, 400-700mg ew for 12-14 weeks, an AI ans PCT. DONE and simple and one of the most effective. I do this now even cycles later.
Iw ould also rec IGF1Des or LR3 or a combo of Sermorelin and GHRP2. I use those alot myself

ricos

Awards
i have decided to run a test only cycle.. i would love advice on how to set it up. thanks