Best oral kickatart for test e cycle

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about running my first inj cycle, have tried several 1-ad and 4-ad in the past with good success.

Thinking of running test e @500mg/week for 12-16 weeks.

Was just wondering what would be a good 4 week kick start for it? I have heard dbol is a staple, but how would something like dmz or sdrol compare. Dbol seems like it would add a lot of bloat, wondering what others have tried.

Mystere3

Awards
Dmz sd msten dbol all work fine. Use any fast acting oral.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Out of the options you asked about I would go with Dymethazine personally.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking about running my first inj cycle, have tried several 1-ad and 4-ad in the past with good success.

Thinking of running test e @500mg/week for 12-16 weeks.

Was just wondering what would be a good 4 week kick start for it? I have heard dbol is a staple, but how would something like dmz or sdrol compare. Dbol seems like it would add a lot of bloat, wondering what others have tried.
Dbol is a staple. Celtic Labs just released Dimethabold... It's dbol with another methyl attached. So if you want dbol the legal way, dimethabold could be a decent choice.

We also have Celtic DMZ and Celtic Sten which I think would both be great as kickers. They're known for fast gains.

druller655321

Awards
Ugh, forget the ph crap. It isn't worth the extra stress on your body IMO. I prefer drol over Dbol, but SD is by far my favorite oral. I wouldn't go over 20 mg, and for me the gains stop by the 4th week so I prefer to run 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I also use a good liver stack of liv 52, milk thistle and NAC. Also the SD really makes my asss drag. I don't get the same lethargy off of drol.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh, forget the ph crap. It isn't worth the extra stress on your body IMO. I prefer drol over Dbol, but SD is by far my favorite oral. I wouldn't go over 20 mg, and for me the gains stop by the 4th week so I prefer to run 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I also use a good liver stack of liv 52, milk thistle and NAC. Also the SD really makes my asss drag. I don't get the same lethargy off of drol.
PHs aren't worth the extra stress on the body, but superdrol is? Superdrol is universally considered the harshest designer steroid, next to M1T.

And they're both illegal in the states now anyway so recommending it, you might as well just tell him to take Anadrol.

Celtic Labs does have Celtic Mass, which is a prohormone to superdrol. That's an option if he really wants Sdrol.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
PHs aren't worth the extra stress on the body, but superdrol is? Superdrol is universally considered the harshest designer steroid, next to M1T.

And they're both illegal in the states now anyway so recommending it, you might as well just tell him to take Anadrol.

Celtic Labs does have Celtic Mass, which is a prohormone to superdrol. That's an option if he really wants Sdrol.
My question is, has the Celtic Mass proven itself to be close to SD? And if so, at 3 times the dose?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My question is, has the Celtic Mass proven itself to be close to SD? And if so, at 3 times the dose?
40-80mg seems to be the area most run it.

One log the guy gained 16 lbs. in 6 weeks at 30mg though. Jmax93 from PHF. You can google it, I can't link directly (I think?)

Spencer87 at PHF ran 50mg per day and recomped from 14% BF to 12% in 4 weeks.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
40-80mg seems to be the area most run it.

One log the guy gained 16 lbs. in 6 weeks at 30mg though. Jmax93 from PHF. You can google it, I can't link directly (I think?)

Spencer87 at PHF ran 50mg per day and recomped from 14% BF to 12% in 4 weeks.
That's good results! I miss SD. It never gave me sides even at 40 except back pumps. I can still get it, but trying hard to stay more on the good side of the law. I'm really excited that the "guys" behind celtic Labs are using their imagination bringing us interesting things!

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
@ OP, I love to kick a tart lol.
JK , all the above are good suggestions, just don't use epi, used it for my kickstart last cycle because I had it and was like why not use it. It didn't do anything that noticeable, maybe it dried me out a bit.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
@ OP, I love to kick a tart lol.
JK , all the above are good suggestions, just don't use epi, used it for my kickstart last cycle because I had it and was like why not use it. It didn't do anything that noticeable, maybe it dried me out a bit.
You gota run it at least 60 for a Kickstart. I had no more sides at 80 than 30. And the results were astonishing

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Good to know, and I'm not the best to comment on this thread because I'm really paranoid about high doses of methyls.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Good to know, and I'm not the best to comment on this thread because I'm really paranoid about high doses of methyls.
Yeah its good to be safe. I watched people who tried it and eventually tried it myself. Organ damage is definitely overhyped but it's not smart to throw caution to the wind. Some people may be more susceptible I suppose.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Kickstart with M1T.
I'm immune. Lol its strange but I used a bottle of legit M1T that another bro had used from and it gave him huge, instant results, but I only got a little stronger. An do was running it at 20.i tried to different companies just to be sure. Weirdest thing ever.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
I'm immune. Lol its strange but I used a bottle of legit M1T that another bro had used from and it gave him huge, instant results, but I only got a little stronger. An do was running it at 20.i tried to different companies just to be sure. Weirdest thing ever.
Must have been junk. M1T works as consistently as a bullet to the head kills anyone regardless of who that person is.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dude, a lot of people over hype how liver toxic these compounds are. I just try and be cautious because I used to drink A LOT (> 1 liter of liquor a day). But that's just me, I think methyls are fine for people who use them responsibly for a short kick start.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Must have been junk. M1T works as consistently as a bullet to the head kills anyone regardless of who that person is.
It did some for me. Like 2 lbs. But, like I said I used two brands both of which had not been counterfeited. One was vouched for by the big dogs at a certain supplements store with awesome reputation. The other was used partly by another guy I knew and he left me 60 caps and I felt only aggression and strength. It's just like any other compound, works better for some than others. Epi for instance is great for me at 20-30 but for fast 4 week kickstart, more works better for me

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Yea, I don't think Methyl-1-Test works like that. Epi, Halo, ProMag, etc. sure. But M1T works period. Try grabbing some from a reputable source. Should put on 15lbs over 4 weeks no problem.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yea, I don't think Methyl-1-Test works like that. Epi, Halo, ProMag, etc. sure. But M1T works period. Try grabbing some from a reputable source. Should put on 15lbs over 4 weeks no problem.
Lol it was a reputable source bro! I'm just not saying because that's a no no. Plus at my stage 15 lbs isn't just 4 weeks away. I'm not plateaud by any means but I'll let you think what you want. No big deal.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Lol it was a reputable source bro! I'm just not saying because that's a no no. Plus at my stage 15 lbs isn't just 4 weeks away. I'm not plateaud by any means but I'll let you think what you want. No big deal.
Fair enough. I just find that hard to believe. Not calling you a liar or anything. Just IDK. Guy on forum says M1T didn't work for him doesn't sit well with me. Ah well, no biggie either way. I'd still recommend M1T over anything else for big gains any day of the week for anyone who isn't new to the hormone world. And I know what you mean about gains. You can't honestly expect those kind of gains after your first few cycles. But anyways...

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Fair enough. I just find that hard to believe. Not calling you a liar or anything. Just IDK. Guy on forum says M1T didn't work for him doesn't sit well with me. Ah well, no biggie either way. I'd still recommend M1T over anything else for big gains any day of the week for anyone who isn't new to the hormone world. And I know what you mean about gains. You can't honestly expect those kind of gains after your first few cycles. But anyways...
My favorite would be SD when it comes to instant effects. But I've been pinning these days and Trest Ace is so fast you don't need a kickstart. Truly awesome

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
My favorite would be SD when it comes to instant effects. But I've been pinning these days and Trest Ace is so fast you don't need a kickstart. Truly awesome
Yea. If you can test, test. ;-)

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Its the AMS brand. I actually started at 3 then moved up 4, then 6,then 8. I've been using it for a couple weeks now.
How long will you run it for? Is 4AD, what, a 2-step prohormone to testosterone?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh, forget the ph crap. It isn't worth the extra stress on your body IMO.
Your opinion makes you look stupid and shows your lack of knowledge on the subject of aas.
Broscience. I bet you criss cross your arms during cable flys too.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
How long will you run it for? Is 4AD, what, a 2-step prohormone to testosterone?
Oh I want to run it this whole cycle possibly which will be at least 1w weeks.. And yes that's correct. The sublingual part makes it more effective but since the 2 step conversion I take a large dose for actual gains and smaller for TRT along with Trest and DTA. Might bring in Dienolone Ace yet

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Oh I want to run it this whole cycle possibly which will be at least 1w weeks.. And yes that's correct. The sublingual part makes it more effective but since the 2 step conversion I take a large dose for actual gains and smaller for TRT along with Trest and DTA. Might bring in Dienolone Ace yet
1 week? a 1 week cycle?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Gotcha. How many bottles is that?
That be like 5.5 bottles. But I might just run it at like 3 pills which supposedly is around TRT dose as an addition to what I'm running. But I'm honestly tossing the idea back and forth of just buying some test and when it gets here trade out the 4AD

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 step conversion for 4-dhea.
But also 2x the possability.

As 4-dhea will convert into both 4-androstenedione and 4-androstenediol via different enzymes.

Both which can bind with/interact with the ar an covert into test.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
2 step conversion for 4-dhea.
But also 2x the possability.

As 4-dhea will convert into both 4-androstenedione and 4-androstenediol via different enzymes.

Both which can bind with/interact with the ar an covert into test.
Link? May consider in the future.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I just finally gave in and ordered Dienolone. Yeah buddy hope it's twice as good as the TD stuff!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Going to my companies Green Carpet Event in Florida in July and it's byte beach and I'll be around a lot of my people so trying to look the best I can!

Joint Fracture

Awards
Plan was to kick start my research primate on 25 mg of A bomb. I administered 12.5 mg morning and then evening.

It hit the fan after the 2nd dose. It signed that its liver was hurting with a burning sensation and then proceded to flip me off.

If it can't handle that dose, would there be any benefit to cutting it in half again or would that be to low to bother with and just accept defeat?

ETA: yes I had it on tudca and liv-52 ds.