Totally ignorant question but please help...

jpriar

Awards
I tried searching a number of forums including this one but didn't really find the answers sp here goes...

*flame suit on*

I was wondering what would have happened to my rats if I would have injected them with LG's transdermal 4-ad before the ban took place?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
is this even a question? what the hell are you talking about. Rats, hahaha thats priceless.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
don't its not meant for pinning

jpriar

Awards
**** it.

The reason I said about the rats and talking past tense is b/c some people get all paranoid now that they are banned...

I have some trans that I want to shoot for bioavalability purposes and I want to make sure it's not going to kill me or make me feel like I wish I was dead?

I have heard about people pinning 4-ad and liquid 4-ad like the VPX stuff so what's wrong with pinning trans??

jpriar

Awards
What about the methyl gels?? can I do anything with them??? I got M1-t and M4ad but from what I read the m1t is not choice for pinnning... Is that correct??

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Definately do not pin the trans. For a million different reasons especially abcess/infection.

Mr.50

jpriar

Awards
Thanks 50.

So what about the methyl gels??

Should I just take them orally and not **** with them or would it be worth looking further into??

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
what is your purposed cycle?

its not an ignorant question, just remember that injectables are in bacteria safe solutions - so you don't get infected.
Injecting something not in a sterol solution is playing with fire.

jpriar

Awards
I've taken M1-t cycles a could of times and had really good results from it... The lethargy was pretty bad tho so I was going to stack with 4-ad... The whole pinning question is like I said for bioavailability...

I'll take the trans b/c that's one of the things I have but something about the trans... I don't know it's hard for me to comprhend how it works better than taking a pill.

If I can't do it I can't do it... I certainly wasn't going to try it w/o asking about it first.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Works better than taking a pill, because it doesn't get digested by the liver and intestines. Therefore does not get broken down as a pill would. To achieve the same results with a pill as a trans you would have to up the dosage due to digestion... I think (if I have learned anything from this board I think I am right :D).

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I'll take the trans b/c that's one of the things I have but something about the trans... I don't know it's hard for me to comprhend how it works better than taking a pill.
A high percentage of most non-methylated prohormones get lost when it goes through the liver. Taking it transermally allows it to bypass the liver.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried searching a number of forums including this one but didn't really find the answers sp here goes...

*flame suit on*

I was wondering what would have happened to my rats if I would have injected them with LG's transdermal 4-ad before the ban took place?
It's not sterile. It's not made to inject, and it's just plain stupid to consider. Methylated hormones are made to bypass the liver, which generates bioavailability to that of injecting. So no you shouldn't inject m1t. I think you need to be more observant in your searches. This material can be found, and I would hope you do more research for your own safety.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
That's not an ignorant question, it's a moronic question. You want to inject a transdermal? There are so many things wrong with that idea, it's not even worth listing. You must just really like sticking needles in yourself. I have a novel idea, why not use the transdermal transdermally? I doubt you would even be able to draw the gel into a syringe, so you're at least saved from your own stupidity.

You can't inject a methyl gel either. The reason they are methylated is to give almost 100% oral availability, why not take it that way?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've taken M1-t cycles a could of times and had really good results from it... The lethargy was pretty bad tho so I was going to stack with 4-ad... The whole pinning question is like I said for bioavailability...

If I can't do it I can't do it... I certainly wasn't going to try it w/o asking about it first.

I seriously doubt you're old enough for steroids/phs.

You haven't done enough reading otherwise you wouldn't be asking stupid questions about pinning and how lotions work better than pills.

jpriar

Awards
Thanks for the awesome responses guys! I can tell you guys know your stuff from the amazingly informative replys!

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I heard if your pin a trans right into your brain, it makes your smarter. Seriously dude, do more research.

jpriar

Awards
Working on it...

That is after all the purpose of this thread.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the awesome responses guys! I can tell you guys know your stuff from the amazingly informative replys!

Well, we do what we can. Do you think snorting creatine might help absorption?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats not what others are saying, you sure 'bout this...