Pct needed after 2 weeks?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Argh I'm mad at myself then again not really.

So two weeks into my cycle I got sick, not from the drugs, it was a stomach flu I contracted from my sister. Didn't eat anything for a few days and was out of the gym for a week and some change.

Ended my cycle of:
Furaza 200/300
Stano 600/600
Formeron 2/2
11-oxo 600 (only ran for a week cause it was on back order)

The only thing there that I see as suppressive is 11-oxo and furaza but the doses weren't crazy.

So now I'm better and it's a week later, do I need to pct? My drive in the gym is fine, strength is up (which is surprising after losing all those fluids), and my balls haven't shrunk and I get hardons like I did off cycle.

I have torem and nolva on hand but if they aren't needed I won't use them. I started to run 75mg of armistane (erase) and 500mg (250/250 morning and night) of l-dopa. The only odd thing is my right nipple is tingly but not sensitive. There is NO lump there or anything either, just the usual fat I've always had on both nipples

What shall I do fellas?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Argh I'm mad at myself then again not really. So two weeks into my cycle I got sick, not from the drugs, it was a stomach flu I contracted from my sister. Didn't eat anything for a few days and was out of the gym for a week and some change. Ended my cycle of: Furaza 200/300 Stano 600/600 Formeron 2/2 11-oxo 600 (only ran for a week cause it was on back order) The only thing there that I see as suppressive is 11-oxo and furaza but the doses weren't crazy. So now I'm better and it's a week later, do I need to pct? My drive in the gym is fine, strength is up (which is surprising after losing all those fluids), and my balls haven't shrunk and I get hardons like I did off cycle. I have torem and nolva on hand but if they aren't needed I won't use them. I started to run 75mg of armistane (erase) and 500mg (250/250 morning and night) of l-dopa. The only odd thing is my right nipple is tingly but not sensitive. There is NO lump there or anything either, just the usual fat I've always had on both nipples What shall I do fellas?
Any pre cycle bloods? Only way to know for sure. Should be good but bloodwork is the only way to know for sure.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any pre cycle bloods? Only way to know for sure. Should be good but bloodwork is the only way to know for sure.
Ya but I didn't schedule to get my post cycle bloods done since I didn't anticipate getting sick .

SNOman

SNOman

Awards
Are you over the flu now? Why not continue with cycle?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you over the flu now? Why not continue with cycle?
I just didn't feel like putting drugs into my body anymore, especially for cutting . If I ever cycle again, I'm just going to go with injecatables like I should have from the start.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I just didn't feel like putting drugs into my body anymore, especially for cutting . If I ever cycle again, I'm just going to go with injecatables like I should have from the start.

^^ this. I personally feel like injectables are safer as long as the source is reliable.

I may get flamed but with all the "prop blends" out there and crap I feel like there is a lot more science behind real steroids versus designer ones.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ this. I personally feel like injectables are safer as long as the source is reliable. I may get flamed but with all the "prop blends" out there and crap I feel like there is a lot more science behind real steroids versus designer ones.
Not to mention they have been around longer and there are studies done on injecatables. Designer steroids just pop up out of no where, who really knows what it is doing to your insides.

I have a few reliable sources and tested ones (by my buddy) so I think that's my route in the near future. Maybe a nice test e or c cycle , smaller dosages.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimistane failed to lower estrogen levels in 5 people we ran bloodwork on. 0 reduction and 1 increase.

Continue the Formeron at 2 pumps 2-4 weeks and add the Nolva at 10mg for 1-2 weeks.
Should be more than enough to restart HPTA if it was suppressed while also combating any estrogen sides.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arimistane failed to lower estrogen levels in 5 people we ran bloodwork on. 0 reduction and 1 increase. Continue the Formeron at 2 pumps 2-4 weeks and add the Nolva at 10mg for 1-2 weeks. Should be more than enough to restart HPTA if it was suppressed while also combating any estrogen sides.
Hi brundel, forgot to mention I was also running the formeron as well. Ya I saw the studies on armistane but had it left over

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your running the Formeron currently you should be OK.
Maybe add in the nolva for a short period just in case things are out of whack.
The cycle was so short I dont think recovery should be tough. Just keep the estro down and if you had anything that kicks up Prolactin whack it with Prolactrone or just 250-500mg 99% ldopa. Take with food or youll be puking.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your running the Formeron currently you should be OK. Maybe add in the nolva for a short period just in case things are out of whack. The cycle was so short I dont think recovery should be tough. Just keep the estro down and if you had anything that kicks up Prolactin whack it with Prolactrone or just 250-500mg 99% ldopa. Take with food or youll be puking.
That's what I've been doing :) 250mg of ldopa morning and night. I don't get an upset stomach when I take it without food though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your lucky. If i take ldopa without the egcg i vomit for hours from the peripheral metabolism....

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your lucky. If i take ldopa without the egcg i vomit for hours from the peripheral metabolism....
Ouch that's rough man. My body seems pretty resilient to a lot of supplements and steroids.