Underdosed Clen?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Anyone get clen from purity solutions? I think it's underdosed. I've gone up to 160 mcg and still don't feel any tremors or jitteryness...

stann123

stann123

Awards
Anyone get clen from purity solutions? I think it's underdosed. I've gone up to 160 mcg and still don't feel any tremors or jitteryness...
I never hear good things about purity

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Their nolvadex worked well for me. I'm going try and bump it up to 200 mcg tomorrow. I bought 3 bottles, so I may open another one and try it

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Just took 200mcg preworkout about to do cardio. Not feeling the tremors or shakes. Gonna take another 100 mcg when I get home.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Just took 200mcg preworkout about to do cardio. Not feeling the tremors or shakes. Gonna take another 100 mcg when I get home.
Do not take 300mcg in 24 hours if for some reason you are just asking for problems. Have you ran clen before?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Do not take 300mcg in 24 hours if for some reason you are just asking for problems. Have you ran clen before?
Nope, only EC. I'm just curious how underdosed this stuff is or could it be bunk?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Nope, only EC. I'm just curious how underdosed this stuff is or could it be bunk?
If 200mcg didn't work there obviously something wrong. Most likely bunk so why try 300?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind guys...so I took 200mcgs at like 9am and went and did 1.5 hrs of stairclimber fasted. Came home took a shower and ate a bit. Say down to relax and started feeling hot and having some strong shakes/tremors lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Nevermind guys...so I took 200mcgs at like 9am and went and did 1.5 hrs of stairclimber fasted. Came home took a shower and ate a bit. Say down to relax and started feeling hot and having some strong shakes/tremors lol
Sometimes the clen can be unevenly distributed in liquid (yes, even if you shake it) and tabs, so you have to be careful with dosage if you think it's not working, because it might just work when you take 300mcg. An then you might have a problem. Good to hear its working.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes the clen can be unevenly distributed in liquid (yes, even if you shake it) and tabs, so you have to be careful with dosage if you think it's not working, because it might just work when you take 300mcg. An then you might have a problem. Good to hear its working.
I wasn't even shaking the bottle...oops...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 26
Anabolics 18
Supplements 2
Supplements 27
Weight Loss 0