Need Quick Advice

Troidz

Awards
Long story short, I'm 19 and decided to try epistane. I have everything for it. Liver support, nolva, cycle support, multi, fish oil, erase... I'm 3 days into epistane and ive taken 30 mgs for 3 days and something told me I should stop... I originally thought as long as I do everything like I'm supposed to I'll be fine, but all this worrying about what if I really do mess myself up has really got to me. I want to stop. Will I be fine to stop right now cold turkey after only 3 days? Do I need to do some sort of PCT and if so what? I know I'm stupid and bought the stuff but my health is worth more to me, and worrying about this constantly is really getting to me.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Just stop then. Don't do a pct. 3 days is nothing.

Troidz

Awards
Okay, I think that's what I'm going to do. I'm tired of worrying about if people were right saying it would mess me up and i had people saying I'd be okay as long as I did it correctly. I just don't want to have to worry about it anymore.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Okay, I think that's what I'm going to do. I'm tired of worrying about if people were right saying it would mess me up and i had people saying I'd be okay as long as I did it correctly. I just don't want to have to worry about it anymore.
It's not worth it. Do yourself a favor and toss it in the trash. Then you can take it anymore. No pct needed. I just had to stop my cycle recently due to, to many sides. It's just not worth it kid!

Troidz

Awards
It's not worth it. Do yourself a favor and toss it in the trash. Then you can take it anymore. No pct needed. I just had to stop my cycle recently due to, to many sides. It's just not worth it kid!
So I'm fine with 3 days of use? Thanks guys.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
So I'm fine with 3 days of use? Thanks guys.
Yes. No need to worry at all. It has to build up in your system that's when it starts working. It doesn't work after three days. No need to worry about it at all. Don't worry about it really!!

SNOman

SNOman

Awards
Long story short, I'm 19 and decided to try epistane. I have everything for it. Liver support, nolva, cycle support, multi, fish oil, erase... I'm 3 days into epistane and ive taken 30 mgs for 3 days and something told me I should stop... I originally thought as long as I do everything like I'm supposed to I'll be fine, but all this worrying about what if I really do mess myself up has really got to me. I want to stop. Will I be fine to stop right now cold turkey after only 3 days? Do I need to do some sort of PCT and if so what? I know I'm stupid and bought the stuff but my health is worth more to me, and worrying about this constantly is really getting to me.
Good decision to stop. There are plenty of OTC supplements you can use and still make nice gains

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're 19. Eat and train hard.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Preaching to the choir now but yeah, you're safe to stop after only 3 days. Nothing should be elevated too high or shut down.

I'd stop as well, save it for when your progress actually stalls out and you're older. However, good choice on going with Epi for a first cycle. Not saying you should be doing it, just that it's one of the two I'd recommend to start out with.