Turinabol Lv, quick log and some pct discussion:)

bangbuck888

Awards
Hi folks. This is my first post on this forum, but have been reading alot these last days.
Im in my 4th week of Primordial performances Turinabol LV,
Its been going good so far, im currently cutting, but are eating alot of lean meats and added inn some good protein powder too my diet.
I did not feel very mutch the first 2-3 weeks, but since then i have been stronger, and have leaned out good.
My vains are more visible and the pump is good :) my weight has stayed almost the same as when i started, up 1kg.
But im leaner, more muscular and vains are more visible than before starting.

The only thing bad, is that from the start of week 4 i suspect my bloodpressure went up, (head aches a couple of times, and alittle nosebleed one morning)
I have now adjusted the dose from 90 to 60, and hopfully i will see some changes here.
My question is, Should i stop the cycle now ( at 4 weeks in) ? i was planing to run 6 weeks. but head aches and lethargy have me considering stoping now.
Hopfully, going down to 60mg a day will change this, ill give it 2-3 days too work, and see.

For pct i have these supps:

Nolva
Erase pro
DAA
Creatine
tribulus
and some other stuff like pwo's etc.

Im not shure if Nolva is nescesary? if possible i would like too count nolva out of the pct. So advice will be greatly appriciated:)

i will keep logging and come up whit a sumary when i end my cycle, (either in 2-3 days or in 2 weeks :) )

Hoping for some good advice here:)

BrandonH1083

Awards
Out of everything you listed that you have for pct, nolva is without a doubt the most effective. You need a serm for any aas cycle if you are interested in keeping gains.

EatLiftGrow

Awards
Out of everything you listed that you have for pct, nolva is without a doubt the most effective. You need a serm for any aas cycle if you are interested in keeping gains.
\

X2

Definitely keep the Nolva.... the Erase Pro, DAA, and creatine will help a little but nowhere near as much as your SERM

bangbuck888

Awards
Ok, thanks.
What do people think about headaches, nosebleeds, and lethargy. These may come from high blood pressure.
How normal is that? and is it best to stop the cycle, or should i just go down alittle on the dosage?

Thanks again people :)

bangbuck888

Awards
and btw
Does anyone know the recomended/optimal cycle lenght for Turinabol lv/Halodrol ?

-

I know Turinabol lv from PP are no longer beeing sold, but i had a bottle laying around from before :)

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
and btw
Does anyone know the recomended/optimal cycle lenght for Turinabol lv/Halodrol ?

-

I know Turinabol lv from PP are no longer beeing sold, but i had a bottle laying around from before :)
I'd run it 6 weeks @ 90.

bangbuck888

Awards
Okay nice, And i should not worry about alittle higher BP/lethargy/head aches now and then?
This is my first time doing a ph, so i dont have any personal experience with side effects, and when too worry :)
Think i will go for 6 weeks

bangbuck888

Awards
And hit the Nolvah for pct, and mix the **** up whit some creatine,zma,daa,erase... Yiiha =)

Happy easter too all

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don't want it, send it to me. I have Tylenol

bangbuck888

Awards
One more question guys, when going down from 90 to 60mg pr day , is there a posebility of estrogen build up that can lead too for example gyno ?
( i mean since going down on the dose, may lead too higher estrogen vs test ratio)
thanks again for all answers :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
Anabolics 7