i'm dumbfounded...

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
[rant]somebody please explain to me why test is illegal? i just started prop a couple days ago and i must say it's amazing. the CNS stimulation is similar to mohn, and the gains are so much better. it just never ceases to amaze me that the government can take something similar to alcohol (great and relatively safe if used responsibly) and make it illegal for our "safety". I know this has been covered a million times before, but it just pissed me off enough that i had to say something here. [/rant]

size

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone is wonderful. Even on a low to moderate dosage, one tends to feel invigorated.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yeah alcohol sucks, welcome to the machine, (test is a threat to our society)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I agree, test is ideal. I've done test only cycles that are great: I feel wonderful, the results are good, sex is great, mood is constant and good, etc. It's a BB'er best friend as far as drugs are concerned :)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
on it right now and feel greeeaaat. Just starting to feel it recently. Also gains are slowly but surely starting to happen.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
ahh, prop is great. i happen to not mind needles so the eod sticks don't bother me. i'm keeping it short. 600mg/week for 6 weeks with hcg run weeks 2-6. i know it's not necessary, but i got 15,000 iu for ~50. at that price i figured what the hell?