Navy Sailor, here with another question

MTsailor

Awards
Hey guys i posted a thread about a week ago and got some great advice, so im back now looking to see if you all can help me out again.

i just recieved my ironflex Brawn (2 bottles) in the mail today, only took about 3 days to get. i also have my on cycle support as well.

i plan on cycling the brawn at. 15-30(15 first three days)/30/45/45/60

now, that being said, heres the question. i know i want to get a serm and do this right, possibly have a AI on hand as well, but my only problem is, whats the best place to buy my serm. im looking for clomid pill form. or nolva pill form. i suppose either one would do the job and i plan on buy AI from cemproducts.
my only problem is they dont have any pill form serm, so i need to know where you guys buy from. Whats worked best for you, and how long i should expect to get my order to the states.
i wanna start my cycle asap, so any help would be great!

MTsailor

Awards
i just realised your not supposed to post sources on here.. sooo ill find some where to get it, but how should i dose it for my cycle? any advice out there would help

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I recommend liquid over pill. Less likely to get fakes. Cant really source on here but there are companies under the peptide sub forum to look into

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
i just realised your not supposed to post sources on here.. sooo ill find some where to get it, but how should i dose it for my cycle? any advice out there would help
Anabolic forum and find the sponsors. They're g2g. And yeah they're liquid.

Active duty marine corps here so jjust be careful about getting it shipped to you. I've known people to get into trouble since it's a "prescription" drug

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Dose high the first couple days 40mg for 2 days. And then 20/20/10/10 as stated above