Ostarine Cycle, PCT needed??

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
I am starting an Ostarine cycle on Monday to help heal a torn glute I got 7 weeks ago that won't seem to fully heal up. I also am doing it for the anabolic effects of course. My question is, what kind of PCT do I need to run? I have read tons of threads with no conclusive advice on how to run a PCT.

I am a bit Gyno prone so I'm thinking of doing a 4-6 week cycle at 12.5mg/day. I have Raloxifene as my SERM and Exemestane for my AI on hand. Would this be enough? Would this even be needed? I've read so many conflicting things about whether Ostarine can give you gyno or not. If I started to see some gyno symptoms on cycle, could I run a low dose of Raloxifene during cycle to counteract it?

All advice is much appreciated!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OTC PCT should be enough after ostarine.

SUP3R PCT is a good option. I'd dose it at 4/4/3/3/2/1. One bottle is enough.

Odds are that you don't get gyno from ostarine.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
OTC PCT should be enough after ostarine. SUP3R PCT is a good option. I'd dose it at 4/4/3/3/2/1. One bottle is enough. Odds are that you don't get gyno from ostarine.
Sounds good. I'll order that and if anything goes wrong all least I'll have the Raloxifene on hand. Thanks

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
No SERM for Ostarine. A SERM is a more potent test booster than the ostarine. The idea for PCT is to step down from the cycle and increase endogenous test production back to normal. SERM would be a step up from Ostarine.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
No SERM for Ostarine. A SERM is a more potent test booster than the ostarine. The idea for PCT is to step down from the cycle and increase endogenous test production back to normal. SERM would be a step up from Ostarine.
Aahhh..that makes sense. What would you say then about taking a low dose of raloxifene on cycle if I start to feel some gyno sides? Just to keep it at bay until the cycle is over?

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Aahhh..that makes sense. What would you say then about taking a low dose of raloxifene on cycle if I start to feel some gyno sides? Just to keep it at bay until the cycle is over?
Assuming Raloxifene is Tamoxifene aka Nolvadex then yes, it is good for preventing/handling on cycle gyno in addition to use as the primary PCT chem. But you won't need that for Ostarine, as the gentleman above said.

Mystere3

Awards
Ralox isn't tamoxifen, it's a diff serm, used mostly to treat gyno.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Ah. Well, I won't comment on Raloxifene as I've never heard of it or used it.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Ah. Well, I won't comment on Raloxifene as I've never heard of it or used it.
It's basically just a more effective version of Nolva when it comes to blocking breast tissue aromatizing. I actually got a pretty bad case of post cycle gyno (Erase did nothing for me) and I used Raloxifene for two months and it completely took it away. Stuff works like magic.

Thanks for the advice guys

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
It's basically just a more effective version of Nolva when it comes to blocking breast tissue aromatizing. I actually got a pretty bad case of post cycle gyno (Erase did nothing for me) and I used Raloxifene for two months and it completely took it away. Stuff works like magic.

Thanks for the advice guys
Interesting. If I ever find myself dealing with gyno I'll look into it. I doubt it, though. I've run a lot of different hormones and never had gyno issues.

alex32595

alex32595

Awards
Ostarine doesn't aromatize or have estrogenic side..I believe so I would stay away from serm

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Ostarine doesn't aromatize or have estrogenic side..I believe so I would stay away from serm
Yea, I don't think you need a SERM for an "Ostarine cycle", mainly because it isn't really a "cycle" if you are taking only Ostarine.

TR2

Awards
Hey guys, don't mean to hijick this thread, but I have a quick question. Does ostarine affect growth plates\stunt your growth?

kolejorg

Awards
If you're worried about it messing with growth plates you're too young to use it anyways. So yes it does every horrible thing possible.

kolejorg

Awards
25. Same with any other aas or ph. Stick to creatine and whey.

infraredline

Awards
at what age can i consider taking osta ?
21 at the earliest with 25 be preferable unless you're a college athlete that's about to get a million dollar contract, then the rules change. Chances are though you are not in that small percentage of people ?

bomb

Awards
21 at the earliest with 25 be preferable unless you're a college athlete that's about to get a million dollar contract, then the rules change. Chances are though you are not in that small percentage of people ?
signed my contract for professional nba 2 weeks ago :D

nah just kidding lol
i am 21 and i do not have the intention to run it.
i am just curious what the sarm does to your body if you are an "ending" teenie.
too bad it is not long enough on the market to know the long term effects of sarms

infraredline

Awards
signed my contract for professional nba 2 weeks ago :D

nah just kidding lol
i am 21 and i do not have the intention to run it.
i am just curious what the sarm does to your body if you are an "ending" teenie.
too bad it is not long enough on the market to know the long term effects of sarms
I don't see it being all that dangerous

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
I don't see it being all that dangerous
There's just absolutely no point to it. Kids are always eager to just get on some kind of ph or aas when they first start working out. What you would really benefit from is learning how to train your ass off and put in the kind of hard work at the gym others won't. Then by the time you're in your 20's your already a beast and a ph cycle will take you to the next level. But a 15 year old kid who doesn't even know how to really work out yet taking these kinds of hormonal supplements will just lose whatever small gains you make as soon as your off and risk damaging your liver and getting gyno for no reason. Just be patient until you're a little older and wiser my friend.

bomb

Awards
There's just absolutely no point to it. Kids are always eager to just get on some kind of ph or aas when they first start working out. What you would really benefit from is learning how to train your ass off and put in the kind of hard work at the gym others won't. Then by the time you're in your 20's your already a beast and a ph cycle will take you to the next level. But a 15 year old kid who doesn't even know how to really work out yet taking these kinds of hormonal supplements will just lose whatever small gains you make as soon as your off and risk damaging your liver and getting gyno for no reason. Just be patient until you're a little older and wiser my friend.
im 21 and i am considering ostarine as my pct after an epi/trest cycle this summer. but was not sure how ostarine affects the body for example with other organs than the liver etc.
therefore i was just curious if anyone knows more about the possible side effects except for the typical ones like elevated liver values and slight suppression.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
I got some nasty gyno from low dose ostarine. At only 12 -15 mg a day it shot my estro sky high. Stanodrol and formeron didnt help, currently fighting it off with nolva for upcoming 6 months probably

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
I got some nasty gyno from low dose ostarine. At only 12 -15 mg a day it shot my estro sky high. Stanodrol and formeron didnt help, currently fighting it off with nolva for upcoming 6 months probably
Holy ****. How long did you take it for and did you stop as soon as you saw the gyno sides?

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
I would never ever use ostarine in pct. That's a stupid idea. Besides gyno it also gave me severe flank pains...and it is supressive... Great anabolic though, gave me amazing recovery between workouts

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Holy ****. How long did you take it for and did you stop as soon as you saw the gyno sides?
10 days in doing 15 a day and gyno flared hard. Lowered dose to 12 and raised stano to 900. No change. Added formeron at 2 pumps a day and kept going cause osta made me feel awesome. My ****ty joints felt amazing, recovery was crazy and endurance just kept improving. Could sparr for hours without running out of energy, go super heavy in the gym and still felt perfectly fine next day.

Finally quit 4 weeks in when flank pains started to worsen....

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
10 days in doing 15 a day and gyno flared hard. Lowered dose to 12 and raised stano to 900. No change. Added formeron at 2 pumps a day and kept going cause osta made me feel awesome. My ****ty joints felt amazing, recovery was crazy and endurance just kept improving. Could sparr for hours without running out of energy, go super heavy in the gym and still felt perfectly fine next day. Finally quit 4 weeks in when flank pains started to worsen....
Wow that's brutal man. It really is a great compound in so many ways. I can't blame you. So your advice would be just quit right away if you get any gyno symptoms?

Mystere3

Awards
Sounds like you were taking something other than ostarine. Ostarine can technically increase estrogen with effects on shbg but that small an increase shouldn't give you gyno, unless you're very prone.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Sounds like you were taking something other than ostarine. Ostarine can technically increase estrogen with effects on shbg but that small an increase shouldn't give you gyno, unless you're very prone.
Good info there, thanks.

I'm also interested to know where you got your Ostarine from.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Wow that's brutal man. It really is a great compound in so many ways. I can't blame you. So your advice would be just quit right away if you get any gyno symptoms?
I knew it could raise e2, yet I thought I could get away at such a low dose so I had neither serm or an ai on hand. At 15 mg it gave me better gains than most anabolics I have used. It was kinda like boldione but much faster acting. My opinion of osta is that its way more powerful than most would think. In studies they used 3mg a day with good results, yet the most common dosage seems to be at 25mg at the lowest, even in pct!! My advice would be use it at a low dose and be ready to throw in nolva and arimidex if needed. If you know youre gyno prone, nolva at 10 a day through the whole cycle might be a good idea.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
I am prone no doubt. Yet nothing have spiked my estro like ostarine. I got it from the no. 1 uk source and it had all the usual osta abilities so im 99% certain its osta. Again, amazing compound for allround increased athletic peefomance!

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
I knew it could raise e2, yet I thought I could get away at such a low dose so I had neither serm or an ai on hand. At 15 mg it gave me better gains than most anabolics I have used. It was kinda like boldione but much faster acting. My opinion of osta is that its way more powerful than most would think. In studies they used 3mg a day with good results, yet the most common dosage seems to be at 25mg at the lowest, even in pct!! My advice would be use it at a low dose and be ready to throw in nolva and arimidex if needed. If you know youre gyno prone, nolva at 10 a day through the whole cycle might be a good idea.
Good advice. I think I will just go ahead as take a low dose of raloxifene on cycle as it's even more effective than nolva for treating gyno. Although I am on day 8 now and see absolutely no signs of gyno, so hopefully I'll be alright. Maybe I'll wait till day 10 or 11 until I decide whether to take any ralo or not. I don't think it would interfere with the Ostarine at all

Mystere3

Awards
Good advice. I think I will just go ahead as take a low dose of raloxifene on cycle as it's even more effective than nolva for treating gyno. Although I am on day 8 now and see absolutely no signs of gyno, so hopefully I'll be alright. Maybe I'll wait till day 10 or 11 until I decide whether to take any ralo or not. I don't think it would interfere with the Ostarine at all
That's a waste of ralox. You're not going to get gyno from it.

Mystere3

Awards
I am prone no doubt. Yet nothing have spiked my estro like ostarine. I got it from the no. 1 uk source and it had all the usual osta abilities so im 99% certain its osta. Again, amazing compound for allround increased athletic peefomance!
If you're getting that large of anabolic effects it's more likely LGD rather than osta. Osta is mild and has no sides. I've helped hundreds of people cycle it and not one person had gotten gyno.

bomb

Awards
also that you said its better than an anabolic is new to me .
i did not research osta for a long time yet but what i have read so far is that the effect of osta comes slowly but steadily and not like fast acting as you described it.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Except LGD is like what, three times as expensive aswell as supressive at as low as 1mg. Guess i got a pretty good deal then and have the endocrine system of the gods. No sides you say? Everything has sides, even osta. A quick Google search and youll find a bunch of threads where people have gotten gyno from it aswell as bloodwork confirming noticeble supression and high e2. Just because You dont get sides from it doesent mean its side free.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Its way more anabolic than testosterone. Im cruising test year round. Adding osta for me made a great impact. Everyone is different.

Mystere3

Awards
Idk if you read my post but maybe read it again. I've helped hundreds of ppl use it (and primarily recommend the caps, you have no idea what you're getting with RCs) and ppl don't have sides. Any anabolic will cause suppression but it's not on the level of even the weakest PH.

Mystere3

Awards
Its way more anabolic than testosterone. Im cruising test year round. Adding osta for me made a great impact. Everyone is different.
You're on test and got gyno and are blaming osta? LMFAO

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Idk if you read my post but maybe read it again. I've helped hundreds of ppl use it (and primarily recommend the caps, you have no idea what you're getting with RCs) and ppl don't have sides. Any anabolic will cause suppression but it's not on the level of even the weakest PH.
What does using caps have to do with it. All ostarines are RC 's genious. Enobosarm still hasnt passed the stage 3 trials

Mystere3

Awards
Cruising on TRT with bloodwork confirming e2 in range. Yes, I am blaming osta.
Ok please explain how ostarine can increase e2. I'm very interested.

If you're going to claim it is from a decrease in SHBG, what do you think is actually causing your increase in e2? Yeah, the test you're taking.

Ostarine isn't a steroid and can't aromatize. However, test can, and will.

Mystere3

Awards
What does using caps have to do with it. All ostarines are RC 's genious. Enobosarm still hasnt passed the stage 3 trials
Celtic posts GC-MS analysis of their compounds; sarms search or uc or whoever def don't. It's dealer's choice what you're taking.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
It's obviously from his trt. Osta at that low a dose isn't going to give you gyno like your describing.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
Knew there was a reason for his gyno. Thought first a troll lol but on test. Dude c'mon it's not the osta giving you gyno unless like M3 stated bunk sarm.

And I never read a thread ever where someone has gotten gyno from osta? Read threads where people are worried they might get it but never an actual thread of someone saying - **** got gyno on osta only cycle? Not saying you've read them but just saying I can't find them?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
has anyone suffered from anxiety and blood pressure increase from osta?