Anyone try MSten on a cut or lean bulk?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was going to run this during summer, I still want to stay lean, can this be used as a lean mass gainer?

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Nope. But SD should work ok. I hear for most it kills appetite.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
M-DIEN, however, is the best choice I know of for cutting.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just have a bottle of MSten and want to run it. 21mg 4 weeks

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Gotcha. Well, I'd go for it. Sounds like a good cycle. I've never run MSten, but if it is like SD then you should be good to go. Have Nolva on hand for PCT (and any on cycle gyno issues) before you take your first cycle dose.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M-Sten definitely works for cutting and recomping too. It's extremely versatile compound.

Mystere3

Awards
I think dmz is better for that purpose.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used M sten on a cut. It was awesome.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I think it's a very good idea. In a caloric deficit you should be able to add a few pounds of lean mass. while loosing a few % bf. Add some cel cycle assist. For your on cycle support.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was going to run this during summer, I still want to stay lean, can this be used as a lean mass gainer?
Steroids don't just magically gain muscle and lose fat. Injecting test does improve lean tissue, but that's a different conversation. Almost any oral can be used for any phase of dieting. Some are better suited than others, but the point remains.

I've used msten for both bulking and cutting, and i have been very happy with the results in both cycles of dieting. I think msten is one of the better compounds on the market. One of my favorite stacks, actually, is msten + dzine. If you monitor your diet, don't go in to too high of a surplus, msten will enhance muscle gains over what you would accrue naturally. But, if you go too high in to a surplus, you'll gain fat. Obviously.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Steroids don't just magically gain muscle and lose fat. Injecting test does improve lean tissue, but that's a different conversation. Almost any oral can be used for any phase of dieting. Some are better suited than others, but the point remains.

I've used msten for both bulking and cutting, and i have been very happy with the results in both cycles of dieting. I think msten is one of the better compounds on the market. One of my favorite stacks, actually, is msten + dzine. If you monitor your diet, don't go in to too high of a surplus, msten will enhance muscle gains over what you would accrue naturally. But, if you go too high in to a surplus, you'll gain fat. Obviously.
True enough that no hormone will magically alter the laws of thermodynamics. That said, they will enhance both fat loss and muscle gains. They will favor muscle gains and fat loss over normal endogenous hormone situations. That's why you can recomp on a cycle at basically maintenance caloric intake (or slightly less).