4-ad cyp vs. test cyp

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
for those who have used both how many mgs of 4ad cyp would be equal in effects to 500mgs test cyp per week?

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
ive run both 4ad at 2100mg and test at 500mg and the test is much more noticeable on "feel"

But 4ad worked nicely as well

I wouldnt use anything under 2100mg for 4ad though because it converts at around 15% to test leaving you with 315mg of test

It does have some intrinsic activity but I think it is much more for libido than actual anabolic benefits.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah, but isnt appeox. 30% of test enan/cyp weight in the the ester-molecule....so 500mg EW would actually be like 384mg EW of test enan/cyp.

some people tend to think that 4-AD converts at somewhere around 22-25% also, not 15%.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
The 4ad converts to test cyp and then the ester is cleaved off I believe.

ss had a thread where he tested his test levels on 2100mg of 4ad he was taking hcg which bumped his numbers up some and led to some confusion after he stopped the hcg they matched someone taking around 300mg of test ew.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
2100 just seems like so much...thats 7cc EW.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Ive done it I shot 3 ccs in each quad on monday and 2ccs one shoulder and 3ccs the other on thurs tedious but doable

I was stacking with 800mg 1 test cyp as well

quads and ass can take a lot 3ccs easily shoulders have to work up to 3ccs but I dont suggest going for too long because the chance of scar tissue.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how were using the 1-test? seperate from the 4-AD?

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
i did 3ccs 4ad in each quad and 1cc 4ad with 2cc 1 test in left delt
and 2 cc 1test right delt.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
2100 just seems like so much...thats 7cc EW.
you can easily get 4ad cyp to stay in solution at 425-450mgs/ml just use a little extra bb and it will be painless. that will make it anywhere from 4-5mls to get a solid dose.4ad cyp must be a good alternative to test b/c i am getting good results and it does compensate for the negative libido issues that tren(260mgs ew) brings to the table

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
Ive done it I shot 3 ccs in each quad on monday and 2ccs one shoulder and 3ccs the other on thurs tedious but doable

I was stacking with 800mg 1 test cyp as well

quads and ass can take a lot 3ccs easily shoulders have to work up to 3ccs but I dont suggest going for too long because the chance of scar tissue.
i never hit delts but i rotate 8 spots that can hold 3cc-2 spots ventral glute(easy access)then lats; then dorsal glute; then quads. this seems to work out well for me and probably will reduce the chance of scarring