Need expert advise

TryinToGetBIG

Awards
I just picked up a bottle of trenobol and I was wondering how effective this would be compared to 1ad,m1t,4ad etc. I work at max muscle so I get this for like 75% off, so if this works well I will keep buying. Any tips on how I would start cycling this (dosage wise) as I have never used 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione. Thanks in advance.:thumbsup:

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Trenobol? Who's the manufacturer. If it's a hormone or hormone precursor- it's shocking that you got this product- it's illegal to sell or possess. Is it a pill, trans, or injectable? If it's a nor-andro product, it should be a mild product. Not really comparable to M1T, 1AD (which is the precursor to 1Test), or 4AD (which is the precursor to Test). If it's trenbolone and you don't know much about it, do not do it. Tren is a strong hormone. research what you spend money on, before you spend money on it. I Need more info though.

robtdr

Awards
I just saw it today. It is made by Max Muscle Sports Nutrition. I did not buy because I know nothing about it(effectiveness, noxicity, etc.). Any information would be helpful.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Stuff is merely junk and once again- illegal to sell or possess (I believe it's on the list).
Conversion rate is LOW. The diol version would be much better of of choice. The overall opinion is that an oral nor-dione product will not do much, especially if stacked alone. If this stuff is illegal- why not go for the gusto and get Deca?- both are a risk, with one being proven to give good results..

This is a pretty old write-up by Big-Cat

19-Norandrostenedione (19-Nor-4-androsten-3,17-dione)

Target Hormone: 19Nortestosterone (nandrolone)
Molecular name of target hormone: 17ß-hydroxy-19-nor-4-andro-sten-3-one
Target conversion: average (5.61 %) :(
Conversion enzyme: 17-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17HSD)
DHT conversion: None
Estrogenic effects: possibility of aromatisation of the compound as well as the target hormone. The first prohormone to convert to nandrolone in the body. It yields roughly 5.61% percent of nandrolone from the amount ingested, which is decent. It's a dione version meaning there is a risk of estrogen aromatisation prior to conversion, but it's only moderately androgenic and more anabolic than andro because it yields more available nandrolone than andro does testosterone. Obviously it doesn't measure up against Nor-diol, but with andro being out of the question for most people that means it's often stacked with 4-diol or 5-diol. If you are using these as the hinges of your stack, obviously your 3-beta enzymes will be stocked, meaning that if you wanted to add a low-androgen compound to your stack, 19Nor would be first choice. Obviously the risk of estrogen is minimized because the other products are diols and adding a nor for extra anabolic effects without the fear of extra androgenic side effects is always a good deal. But the only reason most companies prefer 19Nor over Nor-diol is the simple reason that Nor-diol costs three times as much to manufacture, so the economic returns are limited. Instead of being upfront about money-grubbing, they invent stuff about there being no quality Nor-diol available. AST is one company that has sunk that low. This is simply not true. Nor-diol is hard to find yes, but if you find the right brand you can expect 85-90 percent purity, and that's pretty damn good.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
dione's are a waste of time and money. You might want to give CEE and a good diet a shot at bulking.

TryinToGetBIG

Awards
stuff sounds like garbage....waste of $15