1st cycle ever... any help is appreciated

mar1n93

Banned
Awards
So I decided to run a cycle after months of doing research and so I have chosen

Halobolin by Myopharm for a clean lean bulk
On cycle support: BLOCKADE by Assault Labs
PCT: Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs, DAA Max by Vital Labs, Forged Bromo by Transform Supplements, and Lean Xtreme by Driven Sports
Any advice on how to dose each of these supps for a 1st cycle??

Age:21. Height:5'6. Wright:161. If you think any other ph compound would be a better choice for a 1st time cycle plz respond with its name and brand and its dosage..

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
If you think any other ph compound would be a better choice for a 1st time cycle plz respond by spoon feeding me everything so i dont have to study anything. Fuk serms..
Fixed it for you

Btw, where's your serm. If you're gonna put something supressive in your body, you better be willin to put something that'll actually help it at the end. Otherwise, go run a tribulus cycle

timper

timper

Awards
impressive that through months of research you didnt find out you need a serm... pretty well all PCT is based around. run nolva at 20/20/10/10

mar1n93

Banned
Awards
impressive that through months of research you didnt find out you need a serm... pretty well all PCT is based around. run nolva at 20/20/10/10
So add Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 to my pct and its all set

mar1n93

Banned
Awards
Bump that up my man

Edit: didn't know those were 50
Yes, each pill contains 50mg
It's my 1st cycle and I guess I'll just follow the directions on the bottle don't you think so???

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Yes, each pill contains 50mg It's my 1st cycle and I guess I'll just follow the directions on the bottle don't you think so???
At 161lbs 100 should do you justice.
Good luck bro

stann123

stann123

Awards
not a fan of 50mg pills. Cause 75 is where its at. 50 is to low and 100 is to big of a jump from 50 IMO

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
not a fan of 50mg pills. Cause 75 is where its at. 50 is to low and 100 is to big of a jump from 50 IMO
Agreed.
I think 75 would have been solid for his size.
100 will be plenty though.

Might wanna check out something for lethargy.

mar1n93

Banned
Awards
Agreed.
I think 75 would have been solid for his size.
100 will be plenty though.

Might wanna check out something for lethargy.
Do you guys know of a brand thay makes h-drol in 25mg or 75mg pills???

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Fuk serms? Dude, SERMS are a MUST if you are going to cycle. Nolvadex is your friend.

timper

timper

Awards
So add Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 to my pct and its all set
Pretty much ya. Get your hdrol dosing all settled then go at it. Like everyone else is saying prolly run mainly 75mg and bump to 100 if needed. But at 161 I don't think you'll need to.

And by nolva I do mean the serm

mar1n93

Banned
Awards
Alright thanks for info...
I will get nolva and all other pct supps before I get the ph to have it secured. ..

Lgi halo at 50/75 / 75 / 75 / 75?
Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 ?

That should do it don't you guys think?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Alright thanks for info...
I will get nolva and all other pct supps before I get the ph to have it secured. ..

Lgi halo at 50/75 / 75 / 75 / 75?
Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 ?

That should do it don't you guys think?
Ya depending on sides possibly a 6th week at 100.(I did 75 6th week and it was a waste)

mar1n93

Banned
Awards
I know these are common side effects of h-drol
-Loss of Libido (Taking Tribulus, MACA or Horny Goat Weed help with Libido)
-Hair Thinning : really doesn't bother me
-Sore Joints (Fish Oil helps with sore joints)
-Back Pumps (Taurine helps with back pumps)
-Acne : really don't care either
Increased aggression, migraines, shrunken testicles, sleep pattern alteration
*What really concerns me is being able to jump start my natural production of testosterone after cycle. .. thats why I want to keep it at 75

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
You shouldn't have any issue with the reboot as long as your serm is legit. 75-100 won't make any differnce really.

mar1n93

Banned
Awards
You shouldn't have any issue with the reboot as long as your serm is legit. 75-100 won't make any differnce really.
Yeah but like since it is my 1st cycle in the ph world I really want to keep it simple but effective.. I guess I'll have to see how it goes on week 4 and if necessary then I'll jump to 100

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Yeah but like since it is my 1st cycle in the ph world I really want to keep it simple but effective.. I guess I'll have to see how it goes on week 4 and if necessary then I'll jump to 100
You'll be alright, just make sure you have your serm. Essentially it's your life support cycle wise and the most important part of your cycle.