How to End Test Cycle??

Football8

Awards
I just have a question if im doing a 15 week test c cycle with 5 weeks of T-BOL at the end and start my pct 2 weeks after last pin do I stop the t-bol at the 15th week or do my last two weeks of T-BOL during the 2 weeks after the last pin?

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
Keep running the Tbol while the test clears your system then start pct.

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
I have never used either compound, so I can't comment . From everything ive read I would say go w Tbol .

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
40mg of tbol is pretty low dose IMO. But it may be enough if it is 100% legit.

Football8

Awards
its HCL brand..but is there any non methyls that would be good maybe furazadrol?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
its HCL brand..but is there any non methyls that would be good maybe furazadrol?
Furazadrol is good but I think you'd enjoy trendione more. TR3N is a good and affordable clone. It's more potent than Furaza.

Football8

Awards
Furazadrol is good but I think you'd enjoy trendione more. TR3N is a good and affordable clone. It's more potent than Furaza.
okay cool thanks...how are the sides on it? and would m sten be better than real TBOL?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
okay cool thanks...how are the sides on it? and would m sten be better than real TBOL?
Sides are like very low dose of trenbolone. Nothing a man couldn't handle. 60mg/day is a bare minimum for TR3N and many guys enjoy it at 90-120mg/day.

I think M-Sten at 20mg/day is better than turinabol at 40mg/day but it may be the different story if you can run turinabol high enough. Turinabol seems to be good for athletic performance though - I'm not an athlete so I don't know anything about it. I only hit them weights.

Football8

Awards
Sides are like very low dose of trenbolone. Nothing a man couldn't handle. 60mg/day is a bare minimum for TR3N and many guys enjoy it at 90-120mg/day.

I think M-Sten at 20mg/day is better than turinabol at 40mg/day but it may be the different story if you can run turinabol high enough. Turinabol seems to be good for athletic performance though - I'm not an athlete so I don't know anything about it. I only hit them weights.
I play college football...and i know its good for athletic performance but I mean all steroids are good for that really so i really dont matter to me but does TR3N aromatize?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I play college football...and i know its good for athletic performance but I mean all steroids are good for that really so i really dont matter to me but does TR3N aromatize?
TR3N does not aromatize.

Football8

Awards
i done a mechabol solo, msten and mechabol and now this one

Mystere3

Awards
Are you tested? When are you planning to run this? You know cyp is gonna be around in your system for a long time right?

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
You are complicating things too much. Kickstart your cycle w the msten and run test for 12 weeks. You will make great gains. But being that it's mid April and I'm guessing you get tested in August I don't think cyp is a good idea if you plan to run 12 weeks.

Football8

Awards
You are complicating things too much. Kickstart your cycle w the msten and run test for 12 weeks. You will make great gains. But being that it's mid April and I'm guessing you get tested in August I don't think cyp is a good idea if you plan to run 12 weeks.
I play D2 the testing is a joke anyways

Football8

Awards
Are you tested? When are you planning to run this? You know cyp is gonna be around in your system for a long time right?
i dont think you understand how they test for sports....Of course Cyp and Eth are in your system up to 3 months but they test your Epi Test to Your Test Levels and your allowed to have up to a 4:1 ratio but when you stop taking test C/E your test levels start to slowly decrese with the half lifes even though it will be in your system long the only way they would catch it is if you fail the epi test to test ratio test then they do the more expensive test and screen for certain compounds thats where they could see it up to 3 months....but the thing is they cant tell the difference between natural test and synthetic testosterone

Mystere3

Awards
I played d1 football so I know a lot about how they test. Yes epi/test is the initial screen but with a long ester your epi will be elevated for a long time while your natural test is suppressed. If you're planning to run a cycle now you'll almost certainly have an elevated t:e ratio by training camp.

Also many programs will simply test for common steroids like tren, anavar, winstrol as part of their screen along with cocaine, thc, etc.

Mystere3

Awards
There's ways to beat the test anyways; we tended to just run short courses of orals but some ppl would just inject epitestosterone; the trick is getting the ratios right but they had ppl to help them with that.

Football8

Awards
I played d1 football so I know a lot about how they test. Yes epi/test is the initial screen but with a long ester your epi will be elevated for a long time while your natural test is suppressed. If you're planning to run a cycle now you'll almost certainly have an elevated t:e ratio by training camp.

Also many programs will simply test for common steroids like tren, anavar, winstrol as part of their screen along with cocaine, thc, etc.
okay thanks yeah the epi test injections make sense how do you get epi test?....who did you play for d1 A school? Also i understand about the natural test being supressed, i never knew you your epi test can elevate I thought it always stays at 1?

Mystere3

Awards
okay thanks yeah the epi test injections make sense how do you get epi test?....who did you play for d1 A school? Also i understand about the natural test being supressed, i never knew you your epi test can elevate I thought it always stays at 1?
Sorry I meant your epi will be lowered and the exogenous test will be raised for a long time. Sorry it was late. I played in the b10.

Football8

Awards
Sorry I meant your epi will be lowered and the exogenous test will be raised for a long time. Sorry it was late. I played in the b10.
okay thanks and thats sick that u played in the big ten, what school?

Mystere3

Awards
I'm pretty well known so keeping that info on the DL.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm pretty well known so keeping that info on the DL.
I'm curious. You can PM me more details if you want, lol. I'm European and I know nothing about american football.