When can I start another cycle?

Craigdee

Awards
Please don't laugh if this is a stupid question but I just finished a 4 week superdol cycle that went really well and I'm wondering when would be a good time to start a test enth cycle? Should I wait until my pct is finished or could I start straight away?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Please don't laugh if this is a stupid question but I just finished a 4 week superdol cycle that went really well and I'm wondering when would be a good time to start a test enth cycle? Should I wait until my pct is finished or could I start straight away?
Rule of thumb is "time on + pct = time off ". That means eight weeks after you finish pct. But you can do whatever you want.

Craigdee

Awards
Rule of thumb is "time on + pct = time off ". That means eight weeks after you finish pct. But you can do whatever you want.
Yeah I thought that but wasn't sure when going from an oral cycle to an injectable cycle. Do you know why I should wait?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I thought that but wasn't sure when going from an oral cycle to an injectable cycle. Do you know why I should wait?
The theory is you want to wait for recovery to be complete before starting a new cycle. I don't prescribe to that notion... in my opinion, you're either using steroids or you're not. Bouncing between cycles, imo, isn't ideal.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Recommended reason is that if you don't wait your body won't balance back out. Its more or less like doing one long cycle. Best resources though to see how you are doing is to get some blood work done