Best prohormone for who have anxiety issues. First cycle.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

I´ve asked this on another thread but since i got no answer yet, i´ll try here..

I never did any PH cycle but i´m thinking about it.

However i suffer a lot with anxiety and i´ve read that some PH can cause anxiety as side effect. In my case that would be a big issue because i already suffer with it.

Theres any PH that i should avoid and any one that would be less likely to cause/aggravate anxiety?

I´ve been looking at sublingual AMS produtct (like 1-AD, 4-AD, EPI, etc) because they are non-methylated, and i care a lot about my health. However i know theres other brands.

About being non-methylated all of them are on the same level of "care" with liver or theres any difference between them? I mean, any of them can be harsher with the liver, even they are all non-methylated?

So, in conclusion, whats the best PH for who never did a cycle before, suffer a lot with anxiety and least possible side effects?

I have 34yo, workout for 4 years, 6'0", 170lbs with about 12/13% bf. I struggle to put any mass even with a good diet. I have good overall definition, however when i try to bulk even with a lean bulk, i gain always fat on the belly. So, the ideia would be gain some lean mass and reduce the belly fat.

timper

timper

Awards
Maybe furaza or XI-KT. Idk those are the lightest on all fronts really and will help. You can never really know with sides as everyone responds differently. If you're that worried about it all I would say don't do it tbh. But if you do stick to one of those

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Non methyls do vary in liver "care" for lack of a better word. They do still convert to the target in the liver, but they don't cause a bunch of free radicals to fuk you up like methyls do

Probly shouldn't cycle at all dude. If you have anxiety problems, you're gonna mind fuk yourself with all the possible problems mid cycle and post cycle. Then the supression from the cycle itself will amplify that.

Is there actually anything to worry about? Not really, but thats not how our fuked up humans minds work lol

flamini

flamini

Awards
Maybe furaza or XI-KT. Idk those are the lightest on all fronts really and will help. You can never really know with sides as everyone responds differently. If you're that worried about it all I would say don't do it tbh. But if you do stick to one of those
I get your reasoning fura has less side effects but that compound is known to give the side effect of anxiety . Not a good recommendation for this guy. Fura Is also usually taken or lace with caffiene or stims whether it's labeled or not. I'd say if you have anxiety don't take any but if your going to anyway I'd suggest high dose of 11oxo and or hexadrol. These won't do mch !! But it's a start and may help u get over your anxiety

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I get your reasoning fura has less side effects but that compound is known to give the side effect of anxiety . Not a good recommendation for this guy. Fura Is also usually taken or lace with caffiene or stims whether it's labeled or not. I'd say if you have anxiety don't take any but if your going to anyway I'd suggest high dose of 11oxo and or hexadrol. These won't do mch !! But it's a start and may help u get over your anxiety
Ostarine might be a good option as well to avoid anxiety.

timper

timper

Awards
Well then... Nvm thatttt one haha but ya XI-KT is 11- ketosterone. So it may be more cost effective then 11-oxo since it's already final form. I'm not sure though. May be more expensive. It's also transdermal and seems to work well.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest high dose of 11oxo and or hexadrol. These won't do mch !! But it's a start and may help u get over your anxiety
Are u saying they shouldn´t aggravate my anxiety or they could help me get over my existing anxiety?

If it´s the second case, they´re really welcome. Didn´t know about it..

flamini

flamini

Awards
Are u saying they shouldn´t aggravate my anxiety or they could help me get over my existing anxiety?

If it´s the second case, they´re really welcome. Didn´t know about it..
Yeah sorry those compounds won't aggravate your anxiety certainly not treat it. ALTHOUGH feeling comfortable after doig something can boost confidence which can lower anxiety but now were talking a whole different subject. The two I mentioned are non methyl very weak an good starters for PHs

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would suggest staying clear of any type of ph/steroid if you suffer from anxiety.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
I'd largely agree with complete avoidance. But that said, if you insist on cycling, maybe M14. I'd aim for something that doesn't screw with mood and has low sides. Something aromatizable. Hence M14.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i can only advise you to stay away from any 1-andro products if you have anxiety issues!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey brother look into something non hormonal. If you already have a brain imbalance like high anxiety anything that will mess up your base line mood is going to be counterproductive your well being. That being said there are some awesome natural products that will improve your energy and productivity in the gym. Look into ARA. That is hands down one of the best natural supplements on the market. I have personally used it with success. Stack it with some a non stimulant pre-workout and some GMS and you should be stoked. .

flamini

flamini

Awards
Hey brother look into something non hormonal. If you already have a brain imbalance like high anxiety anything that will mess up your base line mood is going to be counterproductive your well being. That being said there are some awesome natural products that will improve your energy and productivity in the gym. Look into ARA. That is hands down one of the best natural supplements on the market. I have personally used it with success. Stack it with some a non stimulant pre-workout and some GMS and you should be stoked. .
Not bad advice , glycerol mono is awesome keeps me Looking full. Maybe even look into ursolic acid ?

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alaning, and cycles. Most other stuff is essentially useless or unproven. Maybe Ostarine.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I personally have anxiety issues. I take buspirone hcl 3x a day to combat these

I also am currently running a cycle of ams-1ad and am having no problems with my anxiety, I've actually been feeling a lot better about myself

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Please read OP's post history before advising. Lol. I mean no offense to the OP when I say that.

timper

timper

Awards
Please read OP's post history before advising. Lol. I mean no offense to the OP when I say that.
Props for doing a bit of your own research. Definitely no PH/DS for OP (just in your best interest man)