Epistane And Stano Help

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My cycle is going to be Epistane at either 30/45/45/45/45/45 I would have some left over so should I might as well just start and do 45 a day the whole time? or I might do 30/45/45/45/45/60. Which would be the best? Then I will do Stano at 800/800/800/800/1000/1000. Arimicare Pro at 2/3/3/3/3/3. Or maybe buy another bottle and do 4 all the way or would I be fine without another bottle? After the cycle I will do Nolvaldex at 20/20/10/10 and then Super PCT at 4/4/3/3/2/1. The main thing is when should I dose everything?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd use TR3ST over Stano

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I too would use TR3ST over Stano but if you for some reason don't want to use it, then Stano is good too.

Most orals have relatively short half-lifes so it's best to spread those caps evenly throughout the day. I always take my supps with food.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, trestolone is probably your bet. Stano used to be the "go to" for helping out with libido and energy, but trestolone blows it out of the water.

Celtic Labs actually has a 50% off sale going on right now for Trestobol. It's 100 caps at 10mg per cap for $25.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have already ordered Stano, should I spread the Stano out to 4 different times of the day? And on the Epistane should I do one in the morning and then one at night when I am just doing 30 a day r take the second dose before I workout at 1, or does it matter? And does it matter if I take with or without food or is it just a preference? Also I have one week left on my Keflex antibiotic for a skin infection, would it be okay to go ahead and start since the cycle since it will just be the first week that I will be on the antibiotic and cycle?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have already ordered Stano, should I spread the Stano out to 4 different times of the day? And on the Epistane should I do one in the morning and then one at night when I am just doing 30 a day r take the second dose before I workout at 1, or does it matter? And does it matter if I take with or without food or is it just a preference? Also I have one week left on my Keflex antibiotic for a skin infection, would it be okay to go ahead and start since the cycle since it will just be the first week that I will be on the antibiotic and cycle?
I don't know about the antibiotic, you may want to ask your doctor about drug interactions.

Epistane you can dose once or twice a day, it's not a big deal. The half life should be relatively long. Stano you want to dose 3-4 times a day as it's not methylated and blood levels can drop pretty quickly.

With or without food isn't a big deal. But don't take them with a lot of fiber.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are the gains much better at 60 of epistane or is it just more side effects? And would starting at 45 or 30 the first week give more gains?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are the gains much better at 60 of epistane or is it just more side effects? And would starting at 45 or 30 the first week give more gains?
60mg is basically the highest dose I'd suggest for anyone. Anything over that and sides start appearing. I'd say start at 40-45mg (I don't know if your caps are dosed at 10mg or 15mg), then bump it up to 60 if you want to see if the gains improve without introducing side effects.

Starting low doesn't improve gains, it just lets you know how you handle that particular compound at a lower dose.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Should I take my Epistane and Stano seperately from my Arimicare Pro? I am taking 1 Epistane, 1 Stano and 1 Arimicare with breakfast around 8:00, 2 epistane and 1 Stano at lunch around 11:30. 1 Stano before my workout at 1:00, and 1 Stano and 1 Arimicare after dinner around 8:00-10:00. Is this okay or should I do it differently? Or spread out my second Epistane dose to 2 different times later in the day?

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Trest or M14 over Stano any day of the week. Assuming arimicare pro is a aromatase inhibitor I would NOT use it. If you opt for Stano it is completely unnecessary and the decrease in estrogen will wreck your emotional state, eneregy, and libido. If you use M14 or Trest, low dose Nolvadex on cycle is a better option to keep gyno at bay and enjoy the benefits of extra estrogen on cycle. Highly recommend Trest or M14 over Stano.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest or M14 over Stano any day of the week. Assuming arimicare pro is a aromatase inhibitor I would NOT use it. If you opt for Stano it is completely unnecessary and the decrease in estrogen will wreck your emotional state, eneregy, and libido. If you use M14 or Trest, low dose Nolvadex on cycle is a better option to keep gyno at bay and enjoy the benefits of extra estrogen on cycle. Highly recommend Trest or M14 over Stano.
Are there other guys who really think that M1,4ADD helps with libido and lethargy? Many prohormones and steroids do that for first few weeks of the cycle but libido almost always drops after few weeks.

And why would you recommend to take a SERM instead of an AI during the cycle? Arimistane in AR1MACARE PRO may or may not be potent enough for trest or m1,4add but there are other options too. Aromasin, transdermal formestane.

Nolva doesn't decrease the amount of circulating estrogen in your blood.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Are there other guys who really think that M1,4ADD helps with libido and lethargy? Many prohormones and steroids do that for first few weeks of the cycle but libido almost always drops after few weeks.

And why would you recommend to take a SERM instead of an AI during the cycle? Arimistane in AR1MACARE PRO may or may not be potent enough for trest or m1,4add but there are other options too. Aromasin, transdermal formestane.

Nolva doesn't decrease the amount of circulating estrogen in your blood.
Indeed it does not decrease the amount of estrogen in the body and that is the point. Estrogen, even increase estrogen, is very beneficial on cycle so long as it doesn't result in gyno. An AI may result in too dramatic of a reduction in estrogen. Low estrogen causes all sorts of problems from emotional swings to low energy and low libido. Using Nolvadex instead allows estrogen to rise without gyno while increasing sense of emotional well being, energy, and libido. It works. I'm on week 6 of a 7 week SD/M14 cycle and my energy and libido are still up. M14 works great for that. Potent enough to offset SD, which is notorious for crushing libido, appetite, and mood. Appetite is another one- M14 helps keep that up. Anyways, avoiding AIs is a good approach unless we are talking about high dose testosterone where you probably need an AI. Not necessary (or a good idea) for M14 or Trest.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know if I am over thinking this or what, I just want to make sure I get it as good as I can. If I am taking 3 epistane a day, 4 Stano a day, and 2 Arimicare for support but about to be 3 a day, what's the best way to dose it? I wake up around 7:45 AM and workout around 1:20 PM. Go to bed around 11:00-12:00 PM.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spread them out evenly throughout the day. It's really that simple :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I read a few things that said to take the largest dose of Stano an hour before your workout, does that really change anything? I've been taking 1 epistane and 1 Stano with breakfast, 1 epistane and 1 Stano right before I workout and another Stano a couple hours after that dose. Then another epistane and another Stano around 10.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Stano has a very short half life. I'd take Stano in the morning and again before working out and that would be it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wouldn't I want to spread it out more than twice a day since the half life is so short?

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Wouldn't I want to spread it out more than twice a day since the half life is so short?
Well, you may, but I wouldn't. The reason you take Stano is not that it works great on it's own for gains (it doesn't). It's to offset sides. And when are you worried about sides like lethargy and such? During the day, and during your workout.

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
Right now I take one before workout in the am. Then one right before lunch. Then one right before bed. I just dose it with my epi. Next week I will be upping the dose and I will add the extra one after my workout.

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why is stano so essential with epistane? What purpose does it serve to add these to Epistane? Pardon my ignorance.

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
It is supposed to help keep energy and libido up. Some people swear by it. This will be my first time trying it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is stano so essential with epistane? What purpose does it serve to add these to Epistane? Pardon my ignorance.
It's not essential at all. Some people just experience lethargy and loss of libido with Epi and many other compounds.

Stano is one of those compounds that can help to counteract these side effects. Other options are 4-DHEA and transdermal DHEA... And trestolone which is your best bet. TR3ST is best!

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Stano is almost solely used to help offset sides- primarily lethargy. It is my opinion that Trest and M14 are better options than Stano. Of course that's when you are taking Trest or M14 as the "lesser hormone" for offsetting sides. That wouldn't be the case with Epi, really. M14 would be the primary hormone. Not that it's an issue, but if someone wanted to stick to more beginner-like PHs such as Epi it wouldn't serve to step up to M14, more of an intermediate hormone (not a pro-hormone). But it is the better option over Stano. Trest even better, from what I've read and heard.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really don't think stanodrol adds anything to epistane. At all. Epistane is already a really dry compound. Add something wet like trestolone...

We actually have trestobol on sale right now, 50% off... $25 for 100 caps x 10mg. Can't beat that price. If someone were going to add it, now's the time.

T

Thatguy0101

Awards

I've gaines 14 pounds so far using 30mg Epistane a day. I'm on week 5 and gains still coming so making this into a 6.5 week cycle.

T

Thatguy0101

Awards
You running epi solo?
I was but the tiredness was getting to me after week 3 with epi so people here suggested some stano for energy so I added that in. I was 10Ibs up with epi solo the extra 4 came from after adding Stano but I think just solo I would have hit 14. I just seem to respond really well to epi, better than when I was doing a proper test and Oxydrole cycle.

I can only do 30mg a day of epi though, if I hit 40 I feel like crap.

E

EatLiftGrow

Awards
So does anyone else have any experience with stano? I was thinking of adding it in my next Epi run but there seems to be a lot of people who think it doesn't do much. Does is it even really combat lethargy and libido to a noticeable effect? I would absolutley love to run TR3ST but have never run anything that aromatizes, all I have done a solo Helladrol cycle and a solo Epi cycle.

E

EatLiftGrow

Awards
btw I was extremely lethargic on both of my previous mentioned cycles

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So does anyone else have any experience with stano? I was thinking of adding it in my next Epi run but there seems to be a lot of people who think it doesn't do much. Does is it even really combat lethargy and libido to a noticeable effect? I would absolutley love to run TR3ST but have never run anything that aromatizes, all I have done a solo Helladrol cycle and a solo Epi cycle.
I've ran it, it's not worthless but it isn't that good either.

Aromatizing compounds are easy to run if you take your AI's. Formeron is good AI.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
I've ran it, it's not worthless but it isn't that good either.

Aromatizing compounds are easy to run if you take your AI's. Formeron is good AI.
Or if you take your SERM, like I do, instead of an AI. I personally never run cycles without an aromatizable. Love aromatizables. Good for the soul.

E

EatLiftGrow

Awards
It's getting harder and harder NOT to run TR3ST!!