first cycle (epi) couple questions

cpmiller

Awards
Hey there new to the forum but have found some good information thus far! wanted to ask a couple questions on beginning my first 5 week cycle of IBE epistane.

during cycle will look like this:

-epi 30/30/30/40/40
-fish oil 6g/day (2,2,2)
-cycle assist
-liver support
-multi w/ glucosamine/chondroitin

ZMA before bed

need some help with PCT:

-dont know what to take between Clomid or nolva (got both)
-DAA

-fish oil
-multi

currently 23, have been training since i was 15.

My diet is in check-- weight is currently 187.9 ht 5'11 bf% 8.4 - 8.7 averaged from Bodpod and 7 site caliper testing.

My question is really on pct -- what should I take and why (nolva vs clomid), also do I start this the day after my last pill of epistane?

I am really big into athletics (boxing, football, wrestling) -- will this hinder my ability to perform these sports from achy joints?

any concerns with my cycle prep? any and all feedback would be appreciated-- im excited for the upcoming weeks.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
My question is really on pct -- what should I take and why (nolva vs clomid), also do I start this the day after my last pill of epistane?

I am really big into athletics (boxing, football, wrestling) -- will this hinder my ability to perform these sports from achy joints?

any concerns with my cycle prep? any and all feedback would be appreciated-- im excited for the upcoming weeks.
Make it 6 weeks
40/40/40/40/40/40-50

1) nolva 20/20/10/10

2) yes, it could. Back pumps also.

3)add pct assist to your pct. it will be very helpful especially with your libido. Daa stacked with pct assist and nolva should be great. (well as good as it can get because pct sucks lol)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you get bad back pumps running will almost be impossible. Some people get horrible back pumps, some people get no back pumps, it's highly individual. Pick up some taurine to combat the bad pumps though.

Also look into adding Reduce XT to your pct. Sttart it in week 3 of your pct to combat rising cortisol levels.

philrokz

philrokz

Awards
Anyone know or have a link to an article as to how taurine helps back pumps week and a half into epi cycle and have had them start to kick in taurine is arriving tomorrow just wondering how it helps is all cheers guys

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
They've sorted you out pretty well it looks like. You could also look at Tropinol XP for your PCT it works well with DAA or something like Intimidate SRT.

timper

timper

Awards
May wanna take something like sup3r pct with post cycle. Daa has been know to cause some gyno issues post cycle and super pct has solid estrogen control and everything. Pct assist is also a great one as stated above. Also agree, 6 weeks is prime cycle length for an epi run

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Use both clomid and nolva. They work slightly different to achieve the common goal much better than one. 50/50/50/50 clo 20/20/20/20 nolva. No need for all those silly ass sups. Go look in the other threads like this it's the same guys pushing the same bad products that aren't really good for much.

I'd bump your epi to 40 in week 2 and run it for a total of 6 weeks.

timper

timper

Awards
It's a simple epi cycle, no need to go overboard on serms like that. All you're doing is increasing risk of sides. The only reason I recommended anything other then a serm is because daa has a bad rep for causing post cycle gyno and arimastane is a fine AI for that.

Edit: also, a lot of these silly ass supps also provide addition liver support, testosterone support for when your serm gets you going again, and insome cases even some extra prolactine protection. Good as caber? No. But better then nothing and great for those worried about sides from research chems

cpmiller

Awards
Awesome -- this answers my questions. thanks guys.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
It's a simple epi cycle, no need to go overboard on serms like that. All you're doing is increasing risk of sides. The only reason I recommended anything other then a serm is because daa has a bad rep for causing post cycle gyno and arimastane is a fine AI for that. Edit: also, a lot of these silly ass supps also provide addition liver support, testosterone support for when your serm gets you going again, and insome cases even some extra prolactine protection. Good as caber? No. But better then nothing and great for those worried about sides from research chems
I'm justifying my response through plenty of research. If drs say use both I think I'm going to. I don't think listening to some punk supp company reps is changing my mind.

timper

timper

Awards
I think doctors would say don't use steroids so you don't have to take either seeing as they were both manufactured for females

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I think doctors would say don't use steroids so you don't have to take either seeing as they were both manufactured for females
There's plenty of drs that condone steroid use. Two off the top of my head, dr scally, dr llewellyn. There's several others. Go ahead and look up both of their pct protocols. I see scally telling people to use his power pct after 4 week cycles if he sees the need after reviewing their blood work.

timper

timper

Awards
Well my last post was I thought, pretty obviously meant to be smart ass and sarcastic.. So I think you read into it a bit much. I know some doctors myself that condone use. But either way my only point of this whole thing is I agree there's a time and place for both clomid and nolva, but for a cycle like this and it being his first and being at a younger age he doesn't need to dose so aggressively on such a general cycle. And OTC supps have their place as well. They do work, not give pharma results, but work and help.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Well my last post was I thought, pretty obviously meant to be smart ass and sarcastic.. So I think you read into it a bit much. I know some doctors myself that condone use. But either way my only point of this whole thing is I agree there's a time and place for both clomid and nolva, but for a cycle like this and it being his first and being at a younger age he doesn't need to dose so aggressively on such a general cycle. And OTC supps have their place as well. They do work, not give pharma results, but work and help.
So your a dr? You got all your info from med school and studies or forum science? So far I've seen nothing worth while that you've posted so I think you've got your degree in forum/bro sciences.

timper

timper

Awards
Well my last post was pure sarcasm and smart a$$.. I also personally know doctors that condone use. But my point is although I do agree clomid and nolva have their times, solo and together, I wouldn't say this situation calls for both. It's a normal and milder cycle and either or will do the job well and especially since he doesn't know how each serm will affect him, why would you have him fill himself with both? Then he'll have no idea which is giving the sides if any occur. It's a classic move but usually it's people popping 4 compounds their first run. Serm sides are no joke either and can suck. With OTC supps, they don't work like pharma drugs but they help nonetheless.

timper

timper

Awards
My bad double post sorta. ****ing phone. But no? Where did I say I was a doctor lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lmao@ recommending 2serms for an epi cycle, and saying PROVEN supplements have no place. Cmon man, really? Recommending the use of more research chems than needed is horrible advise.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Lmao@ recommending 2serms for an epi cycle, and saying PROVEN supplements have no place. Cmon man, really? Recommending the use of more research chems than needed is horrible advise.
Sure it is. Works just fine. If I didn't follow dr scally I wouldn't say it but hey he recommends a pretty healthy pct for designers. Idk maybe I'm old school but I stay on for extended periods of time. Never had bloods come back under 600ng/dl which btw is my baseline from when I started playing with designers, except my first cycle that , surprise surprise, the bro scientists on here suggest. Low dosed SERMs are far better than "tropinolXT" and all these jokes of test boosters that really haven't been proven. I'll admit forma based products aren't terrible and b6 in p5p form works decent but I don't use AI in pct. Nolva blocks estro from binding and you don't really want to crush e2 to begin with.

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
I had terrible back pumps on epi. I also would find a test base or use test prop if you can. Running any aas with out test in your system sucks.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I had terrible back pumps on epi. I also would find a test base or use test prop if you can. Running any aas with out test in your system sucks.
Or trestolone as long as you aren't using tren

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Clomid will cause some serious emotional swing problems. I always recommend using Nolvadex over Clomid. For that reason and a few others. Price, potency, safety concerns, etc.