Running Two Methyls??

F

Football8

Awards
I wanted to know if it would be fine if I ran oral turniabol for 5 weeks at 40mg/ED and H-drol for 5-6 weeks at 50-75mg?

F

Football8

Awards
yeah i know they are similar i just didnt know if i could...could i add mechabol tho?

stann123

stann123

Awards
you COULD but it would be stupid and wouldn't make any sense. Also mechabol is very similar to h drol aswell so no

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
This is a cycle that had no planning put Into it.

Throw out the hdrol and run a Tbol cycle

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wat

make sure to triple dose Cycle Assist if you do LOL

Run t bol + a non methyl if you want to run 2 orals. But if you have access to real t bol, you have access to test so probably should just go with that...

F

Football8

Awards
wat

make sure to triple dose Cycle Assist if you do LOL

Run t bol + a non methyl if you want to run 2 orals. But if you have access to real t bol, you have access to test so probably should just go with that...
yeah its real tbol and I have test cyp and test E on me and I will be running them together, any good non methyls you would recommend?

F

Football8

Awards
This is a cycle that had no planning put Into it.

Throw out the hdrol and run a Tbol cycle
Im running Test Cyp for 12 weeks at 500mg as well I forgot to mention, I wouldn't run any methyls without test base

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Well we don't know your goals...I would kickstart the cycle with something like msten. For a bulk.

F

Football8

Awards
Well we don't know your goals...I would kickstart the cycle with something like msten. For a bulk.
okay yeah that makes sense and then tbol at the end... Also what do you think would better for lean muscle at the end of a cycle... real turniabol at 40mg or Msten around 20mg?

timper

timper

Awards
All injectables are liver toxic. They have to be excreted from your body some how. Not nearly on the level of orals but still. And after 12 weeks ya it's feeling it

timper

timper

Awards
Orrrr I just got my facts ****ed up and look stuuupid lol
:face palm: