New here, question about this supplement?

cmcallister6

Awards
A friend at work has taken this supplement and said it was great. The supplement is called AAS Massive Complex. I've done a little research and it seems like it's a steroid of some sort. He only ran just the Massive Complex with no PCT or Liver protection etc. He told me I should look into and it gave him great strength gains and lean mass. Is it a safe product? I was thinking of playing it safe and just buying this through amazon which comes with AAS Massive Complex, PCT and Full SpectrumCycle support.*

can you guys give me some feedback?

Thanks

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
A friend at work has taken this supplement and said it was great. The supplement is called AAS Massive Complex. I've done a little research and it seems like it's a steroid of some sort. He only ran just the Massive Complex with no PCT or Liver protection etc. He told me I should look into and it gave him great strength gains and lean mass. Is it a safe product? I was thinking of playing it safe and just buying this through amazon which comes with AAS Massive Complex, PCT and Full SpectrumCycle support.* can you guys give me some feedback? Thanks
Don't follow his bad example or advice.

cmcallister6

Awards
If i buy it as a stack with Liver Support and PCT isn't that the safest way?

kolejorg

Awards
No. Do not run this for your first cycle. Period. Your friend might have gotten lucky and hasn't seen any sides from it but you have 3 compounds in this. So If you react badly you won't know to which one. Beyond that you're just asking for gyno post cycle. Do more research. Find something different. Be responsible. Bad research or no research leads to side effects which leads to **** getting banned. So do your homework.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Ditto, ditto, ditto. Your friend is an idiot. Don't ever listen to him. And you shouldn't buy supplements off of Amazon.

cmcallister6

Awards
So this product us not safe even with PCT and Liver Support

kolejorg

Awards
You're not listening. Individually those ingredients would be ok. But for a first stack no. Look into halodrol or epi. Research and look I to a real pct. then ask questions when you have a valid cycle planned. Otherwise you'll end up with a shot liver. Or tits. Or both.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
So this product us not safe even with PCT and Liver Support
Just forget about that cycle.
I'd suggest researching a bit.
Look for cycle logs on here and read through a few of them.
It will help you get a better idea of what you need to research.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Just forget about that cycle. I'd suggest researching a bit. Look for cycle logs on here and read through a few of them. It will help you get a better idea of what you need to research.
Yes, research. This isn't creatine. You need to do a lot of homework before using this stuff.