2 Epistane Cycles

minori

Awards
So here are two cycles for my first prohormone cure....what you guys think whats best in reference of the supplements and cycles?

Epi2a3a by Vital Labs
- 4 week cycle at 30/30/30/40
- ProteX Cycle Assist
- Fish Oils

PCT
- Nolvadex 0/0/0/0/0/0/20/20/10/10
- Post Cyle 3X by Vital Labs, 2 caps daily
- Fish Oils
-------------------------------------------------------
Epi
30/45/45/45/45/45

Ar1macare pro
2/3/3/4/4/4

SuP3r pct
0/0/0/0/0/0/4/4/3/3/2/1
Nolva
0/0/0/0/0/0/20/20/10/10

What you guys think about the cycle support and PCT supplements.. is ProteX Cycle Assist a good choice in the first cycle?
and what do you have for experiences with these products?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
5-6 weeks for epi that 4 week cycle will just leave you wanting more.

minori

Awards
oke.. and about the supplements i want to take, are they a good choice should i take other PCT and cycle support supps?

stann123

stann123

Awards
nolva 20/20/10/10
daa
test booster(optional)

minori

Awards
oke.. and about the supplements i want to take, are they a good choice should i take other PCT and cycle support supps?
and for what DAA?

stann123

stann123

Awards
and for what DAA?
I think you need to do some more research man. There are hundreds of logs out there, start going through them. Your asking very basic questions

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
and for what DAA?
Get some Pct Assist. It will be very helpful in pct, your libido will thank you. Also this cycle doesn't require an AI in pct so pct assist will be perfect.
For daa, get some sns daa (45 servings) at lockout supplements. It's very affordable, And one bottle is enough for pct.
Good luck!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Jdub3

Awards
Of you can get your hands on PES erase pro arimistane formula I ate 1-2 tablets and after a week my reoccurring gyno left over from earlier stupidity halted. I'm now back to normal and was 6 good days out of OG erase. I did no need any other PCT. I was on a very mild wet cycle. But the gyno was shownuff. I can't speak for the new erase pro formula