Doing my first cycle with halo

D

dscotty

Awards
What's up guys, I just joined anabolic minds and I have a few questions about my upcoming first CyCle of halo. I am 21 6'2 and weigh 160lbs been bodybuilding for 3 years. I bought 120 caps of halo, 25mg a cap and I want to use both bottles for a complete cycle. I'm debating if I should do 75/100/100/125 or a 5week of 75/75/75/75/100 for my first cycle. I have blockade cycle assist and a pct with Tran resveratrol. I'm also going to get nolvadex liquid from one of these peptide websites and do 20/20/20/20. You think this setup is good? Please tell me if you have any other suggestions about my cycle. Thanks brahs

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
At 6ft 2" and 160 at 21yrs old I wouldn't run any cycle. I'm pretty sure you can gain quite a bit naturally.
Food is your friend right now.
If you've been lifting 3 yrs and those are your stats I'd say your not eating enough.
My 2cents.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Nolva 20/20/10/10

stann123

stann123

Awards
Nolva 20/20/10/10
^^ this
and 75/75/75/75/100 sounds good. Also if you've lifted for 3 years and are only 160 your not doing something right and halo probably wont help if your training and diet aren't in check

D

dscotty

Awards
Sorry I started 3 years but I would say I have a year in half of experienced lifting. My starting weight was 115 pounds and now I'm 160. So u made some progress atleast. But these last few months I have hit a plateau.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Sorry I started 3 years but I would say I have a year in half of experienced lifting. My starting weight was 115 pounds and now I'm 160. So u made some progress atleast. But these last few months I have hit a plateau.
don't start ph/aas just because you hit a plateau, (which you didn't, your 160 at 6'2"). Taking aas is a commitment, think it through

D

dscotty

Awards
don't start ph/aas just because you hit a plateau, (which you didn't, your 160 at 6'2"). Taking aas is a commitment, think it through
It is my diet you guys. You guys are RIGHT!! Its so damn hard to put on weight, thats the only reason why i want do prohomones. I feel bad now :worried: cause i just spent 150$ on a stack. You think it will be worth it to do this cycle. To be honest i dont think im ready for this **** yet. I feel like i am acting desperate for gains. I think it will **** my body up in the long run. Adding weight on my skinny ass feels impossible for me. I need some advice brothers...

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
Eat more.

And if you honestly want to take it, just make sure you do your research and do it properly.

I know people that have been on ph/ds/AAS since high school for football and they're doing fine

D

dscotty

Awards
Eat more.

And if you honestly want to take it, just make sure you do your research and do it properly.

I know people that have been on ph/ds/AAS since high school for football and they're doing fine
Thanks for the advice bro I appreciate it.

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
What does your diet consist of?

Think of easy ways to add protein, carbs, calories n such in your diet easily.
Eat a couple scoops of PB throughout the day.
Drink your protein with milk, not water.
Potatoes, eat them up.
Nuts, good bang in little servings.
Red Meats.
Grab some creatine.
Etc

Compounds Lifts, hit them hard an heavy.

D

dscotty

Awards
What does your diet consist of?

Think of easy ways to add protein, carbs, calories n such in your diet easily.
Eat a couple scoops of PB throughout the day.
Drink your protein with milk, not water.
Potatoes, eat them up.
Nuts, good bang in little servings.
Red Meats.
Grab some creatine.
Etc

Compounds Lifts, hit them hard an heavy.
I take 5g creatine monohydrate daily. I periodically take whey protein.
I eat around 3000 calories a day.
I do have a big tub of peanut butter.
My workouts are hands down the best.
I believe its my diet. I dont want to hop on a mass gainer either cause i become super dependent on it.

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Don't worry about the $150.
It's not a reason to run the cycle.
Sell it or Save it.

I'd get your diet in check, then revisit the option at a later date, just because your not going to run it tommorow, doesn't mean you never will.

D

dscotty

Awards
Don't worry about the $150.
It's not a reason to run the cycle.
Sell it or Save it.

I'd get your diet in check, then revisit the option at a later date, just because your not going to run it tommorow, doesn't mean you never will.
Thanks brother i appreciate it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
OP return or sell or save the cycle, clean up your diet, and get a beast natty stack. Sns Xgels will give you an excellent strength boost, also growth factor Xt will help with recovery, mood, libido, and muscle growth. All while giving you a great nights sleep! These are both very affordable at lockout supplements. Check it out.

D

dscotty

Awards
OP return or sell or save the cycle, clean up your diet, and get a beast natty stack. Sns Xgels will give you an excellent strength boost, also growth factor Xt will help with recovery, mood, libido, and muscle growth. All while giving you a great nights sleep! These are both very affordable at lockout supplements. Check it out.
Okay thanks i will bro. If i do decide to save them how long will they last???

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Okay thanks i will bro. If i do decide to save them how long will they last???
With proper storage I wouldn't worry about it.

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Good job on the 45lb gain btw Congrats bro, keep at it, good luck.