made a mistake is it to late?

hdrolbrah

Awards
hello good afternoon im just going to skip the BS.
i deceided to take halodrol and my dosage was going to be 50 for week 1 and 75 mg for the remainder of the 5 weeks so in total a 6 week bottle.
after 14 days( 2 weeks) i decided that im making a huge mistake and i can permantly hurt my self,
so on day 15 i began my pct which is going to be nolvadex 20/20/10/10 erase pro 0/0/3/3/2/1 and 3g of aspartic acid im already on day 6 of pct and i feel perfectly fine and experiencing no "shut down" side effects im just wondering would the 2 weeks of halodrol has caused any shut down and if so how long would i have to wait to fully recover or even worse if it caused permant damage on my endocrine system, thanks for your time

~Eli btw im 20

Last edited:

dscotty

Awards
hello good afternoon im just going to skip the BS.
i deceided to take halodrol and my dosage was going to be 50 for week 1 and 75 mg for the remainder of the 5 weeks so in total a 6 week bottle.
after 14 days( 2 weeks) i decided that im making a huge mistake and i can permantly hurt my self,
so on day 15 i began my pct which is going to be nolvadex 20/20/10/10 erase pro 0/0/3/3/2/1 and 3g of aspartic acid im already on day 6 of pct and i feel perfectly fine and experiencing no "shut down" side effects im just wondering would the 2 weeks of halodrol has caused any shut down and if so how long would i have to wait to fully recover or even worse if it caused permant damage on my endocrine system, thanks for your time

~Eli btw im 20
Why did you stop half way through the cycle?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lol you'll be fine. Go into pct

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
oh no, impatient on the basis that 20 is to young to use AAS and i stopped because of that
Why'd you start if you think 20 is to young?

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
You basically just wasted half a cycle, *******.

Should have stuck through it.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You should be fine with such a short cycle you will barely have had time for any shutdown at all. You could probably get away with just the DAA or something like Tropinol XP.