Reign by dark cydes (s-drol/h-drol stack)

Je7714

Awards
I've been on my reign cycle for 10 days now and so far i think its bunk. I've lost about 2 pounds after weighing my self today (my weights be fluctuating from 152-160 within the past 10 of the cycle) and i know my diet isn't the problem. I havnt had any Noticeable strength gains or size increase. The only side affect ive noticed were the dry joints but that could be from some other supplements im thinking. Any help much appreciated

(Also this stack is a h-drol and s-drol. 15mg oh s-drol twice a day and 25mg of h-drol twice a day)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ya bunk. Where u get it?

Je7714

Awards
I ordered it from some supplement shop online. Can't remember the name off hand but I'll look it up. dosnt it take about 2 weeks or 3 weeks for s-drol/h-drol to kick in? Or is that not right?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I ordered it from some supplement shop online. Can't remember the name off hand but I'll look it up. dosnt it take about 2 weeks or 3 weeks for s-drol/h-drol to kick in? Or is that not right?
Oh I thought u might say amazon lol
no sd kicks in within the first week, some people notice differences in their workouts from the first dose.
If it wasn't bunk, you wouldn't notice anything from the hdrol, it would be overshadowed by the sd. Hdrol kicks in week 3 for me. And also doesn't yield results even close to those of sd. So it was honestly a dumb stack IMO. Sd is enough, the only thing you should be stacking it with is test.
Please tell me you where running test with 30mg of superdrol?

Je7714

Awards
Nah, i didnt know you could do a Test with sd..

And also I've heard that the h-drol is to low a dose for this.

Je7714

Awards
Well i knew you could i didnt know most people did

bel1

Awards
hope it's okay to ask
anyone had luck with the one on amazon?

Mystere3

Awards
I have used it in the past, it was legit. Haven't in a year or so.

Mystere3

Awards
There are a bunch of uk sites selling it too. Sd is good but I don't like how reign is set up; I would rather run dmz.