SARMS Osta & S4 & GW

breakoutyear

Awards
I've been doing research and its hard to find exactly what type of gains I could expect from these products if I took them. I've read it can help lean muscle mass as well as recomp but on a bulk what type of gains should I expect?

Also could someone PM a high quality source I could find these products at? I'm am unsure of who and who not to try and what companies have given users the best results from these particular SARMS...

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I've been doing research and its hard to find exactly what type of gains I could expect from these products if I took them. I've read it can help lean muscle mass as well as recomp but on a bulk what type of gains should I expect? Also could someone PM a high quality source I could find these products at? I'm am unsure of who and who not to try and what companies have given users the best results from these particular SARMS...
you can expect gains depending on your diet.

breakoutyear

Awards
Ok. I'm definitely planning to eat a ton of food. Could I expect maybe 10lbs of mass in an 8 week cycle or is this to ambitious? Also I need a reliable source to order these from...any suggestions?

breakoutyear

Awards
you can expect gains depending on your diet.
Ok. I'm definitely planning to eat a ton of food. Could I expect maybe 10lbs of mass in an 8 week cycle or is this to ambitious? Also I need a reliable source to order these from...any suggestions?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
the way I look at it is research more. This site is filled with info. Doses ,and chem labs that are on the banners. ...........You will thank yourself with acquiring more (researching) info without someone else telling you info. Promise you this.

breakoutyear

Awards
the way I look at it is research more. This site is filled with info. Doses ,and chem labs that are on the banners. ...........You will thank yourself with acquiring more (researching) info without someone else telling you info. Promise you this.
Ok will do. Thank you for the reply!

Mystere3

Awards
This stack isn't meant for bulking; if you want to gain mass take a steroid.

Bootstomper

Awards
Or if you want to bulk on SARMS sub lgd for gw

Bootstomper

Awards
They seem to work together pretty well, there would be mild suppression with the trio as well as possibly mild effect on the liver so you still want to take precaution with "cycle support" and pct (how strong would depend on how long you run it for)

Mystere3

Awards
There will be severe suppression with LGD, but no liver toxicity.

breakoutyear

Awards
There will be severe suppression with LGD, but no liver toxicity.
I would be planning an 8 weeks cycle. But with sever suppression I could still regain my normal test levels and hormones with proper PCT and SERM correct after the cycle right? Or would I be messed up for a while? And FYI I'm 21 yo...

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
For a first time bulk do Osta at 25 a day and GW at 10-20 for 8-10 weeks. Pct with a natty test booster. Dump she s-4 for now. 10 pounds? Maybe, do gomad and I'd say yes. Add in 20 rep squats once a week I'd day definitely. 2nd run do LGD and GW with it same pct.

breakoutyear

Awards
For a first time bulk do Osta at 25 a day and GW at 10-20 for 8-10 weeks. Pct with a natty test booster. Dump she s-4 for now. 10 pounds? Maybe, do gomad and I'd say yes. Add in 20 rep squats once a week I'd day definitely. 2nd run do LGD and GW with it same pct.
Ok yea I was already planning on doing gomad to get extra calories in as well as heavy squats. Just wondering, why drop the S4?

Mystere3

Awards
That sounds like a good way to get fat on the first cycle and shut down on the second.

I would run s4 on both but 5 on 2 off with twice daily dosing of no more than 50 mg/day total. Look at the osta/s4 log that's in cycle info right now.

breakoutyear

Awards
That sounds like a good way to get fat on the first cycle and shut down on the second.

I would run s4 on both but 5 on 2 off with twice daily dosing of no more than 50 mg/day total. Look at the osta/s4 log that's in cycle info right now.
So you would run how much LGD daily, along with 50mg a day of S4 with 5 days on and 2 days off? plus GW right? or do I have it mixed up...and I will look at the log

Bootstomper

Awards
There's bloods out there floating around that show lgd isn't as suppressive as first suspected, so IMO saying it'll cause "severe suppression" isn't accurate

Mystere3

Awards
Uh ok, do whatever you want bro, I've seen bloods with test < 60 ng/dl, if you like not being able to sustain an erection that's up to you.

Any bloods with not that much suppression are actually provably something other than LGD, like s4, or straight alcohol with nothing else in it. A lot of RCs are bunk.

Honestly you'd get better results with epi or hdrol; for what you're trying to do, sarms aren't optimal.

There's bloods out there floating around that show lgd isn't as suppressive as first suspected, so IMO saying it'll cause "severe suppression" isn't accurate

Bootstomper

Awards
Uh ok, do whatever you want bro, I've seen bloods with test < 60 ng/dl, if you like not being able to sustain an erection that's up to you.

Any bloods with not that much suppression are actually provably something other than LGD, like s4, or straight alcohol with nothing else in it. A lot of RCs are bunk.
You could be right, and until I can get my own bloods done when I run it (starting next month) I'm not willing to stand by the others I've seen recently, as up until those I was lumping lgd in with say halo as far as suppression, etc (but able to be run for longer)

Mystere3

Awards
In my experience it shuts you down harder than halo or epi. LGD isn't a good standalone bulker; it shines stacked with another agent because it's not hepatotoxic.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established

Honestly you'd get better results with epi or hdrol; for what you're trying to do, sarms aren't optimal.
I've got blood also (got a whole life policy freebee, haha) showed zero suppression and I was on LGD at 5mg's for 12 weeks and GW at 10mg's for the last 8.

Bootstomper

Awards
Which brings us back to the variance of opinion/experience and shows how much each compound can vary by specific user... I honestly believe it's suppressive for some and not at all for others... But that hypothesis moreso than fact because bloods suggesting both DO exist... With legit product as well....

Mystere3

Awards
I've got blood also (got a whole life policy freebee, haha) showed zero suppression and I was on LGD at 5mg's for 12 weeks and GW at 10mg's for the last 8.
With what kind of gains?

Mystere3

Awards
Which brings us back to the variance of opinion/experience and shows how much each compound can vary by specific user... I honestly believe it's suppressive for some and not at all for others... But that hypothesis moreso than fact because bloods suggesting both DO exist... With legit product as well....
Believe whatever you want. LGD has more affinity to the androgen receptor than testosterone does. If you aren't getting suppressed by LGD you're taking ostarine or s4, or nothing.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Let me go back through the logs and I'll get back to you.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Believe whatever you want. LGD has more affinity to the androgen receptor than testosterone does. If you aren't getting suppressed by LGD you're taking ostarine or s4, or nothing.
Thanks, I will. ;)

Mystere3

Awards
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22459616/

LGD-4033 administration was associated with dose-dependent suppression of total testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin, high density lipoprotein cholesterol, and triglyceride levels. follicle-stimulating hormone and free testosterone showed significant suppression at 1.0-mg dose only.

breakoutyear

Awards
LGD-4033 administration was associated with dose-dependent suppression of total testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin, high density lipoprotein cholesterol, and triglyceride levels. follicle-stimulating hormone and free testosterone showed significant suppression at 1.0-mg dose only.[/QUOTE]

What is the dosage scheme for LGD? 1mg doesn't seem like enough for 200+lbs male...

breakoutyear

Awards
LGD-4033 administration was associated with dose-dependent suppression of total testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin, high density lipoprotein cholesterol, and triglyceride levels. follicle-stimulating hormone and free testosterone showed significant suppression at 1.0-mg dose only.[/QUOTE]

What is the dosage scheme for LGD? 1mg doesn't seem like enough for 200+lbs male...

Mystere3

Awards
Exactly. I took 10 mg a day. If you're getting significant suppression at 1 mg, think about what you'd get at 10.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
I did 3mg for a week then went 5 for the duration.

Results
Bench 3x205 to 7x207
Squats 10x275.5 to 11x291
OHP 4x149 to 9x151.5
DL 11x306 off floor to 12x332.5 off 1.5" mats

Body weight went up about 6 pounds although not all of it was good. First of November to end of February I eat and train as I want. The rest of the year I stay in shape for competition.

This was good results for me over 3 months. I was lifting 2-3 days a week and rolling twice a week. Also I wasn't eating as well as I could have. What can I say, it's my down time, haha.

breakoutyear

Awards
Exactly. I took 10 mg a day. If you're getting significant suppression at 1 mg, think about what you'd get at 10.
How long was your run of 10mg? and how long did it take you to regain your natural test post cycle? also what did your gains look like?

Mystere3

Awards
4 weeks when it first came out, recovered fine with 20/20/10/10, gained 8 lb (all LBM). Was definitely shut dobe and lethargic at the end of the cycle, I'd never run it again solo but would recommend a test base for anyone who does.

I've run LGD two other times stacked with SD and dmz, which is the best use of it IMO. It's not a great solo bulker.

Sinister your numbers sound like you were running osta, not LGD.

Bootstomper

Awards
He only ran it at 5mg though, so... Some have said that lgd gives them osta like results in half the time (not all, just saying I've heard that analogy but also heard the gains are completely different)

Mystere3

Awards
He basically got no strength gains and hardly any mass gains. Most ppl could get those types of gains natty. I think LGD is pretty useless for a bulking agent solo; it's much worse than epi or halo and more suppressive. I got modest improvements in strength with it (15% on big 3 lifts while on cycle)

I actually get similar or better strength gains from osta tho.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Are you kidding. I took my 3 rep max to 7 reps on bench and 4 rep max on OHP to 9. While slightly increasing the weight. ****. I'll take those results any day while maintaining or increasing everything else including conditioning and having no suppression. Hell, if I only concentrated on lifting and bagged conditioning and BJJ altogether, and done all accessory work with weight room results in mind I could have added 3-4 more reps easily on everything.
I'm not sure what world you live in, but those are solid results for minimal cost and no suppression issues in mine.

Bootstomper

Awards
I wouldn't run it solo either... I'm running it for 12 weeks with s4 with Msten dmz lmg for the front 4 weeks and epi tren hex on the tail 5 weeks... Test base all the way through obviously (start at end of may... Bridging with osta, s4 and gw currently)

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah with osta which is what you probably took. It's actually better for strength than LGD IMO.

6 lb in two months is garbage for an anabolic. With any calories you'd put on 15-25 lb with halo or epi and keep probably 12-15 after water and muscle glycogen wash out.

Mystere3

Awards
I wouldn't run it solo either... I'm running it for 12 weeks with s4 with Msten dmz lmg for the front 4 weeks and epi tren hex on the tail 5 weeks... Test base all the way through obviously (start at end of may... Bridging with osta, s4 and gw currently)
3 week break from methyls in the middle?

That's sort of a long cycle to be running orals; I'd prolly just run test/tren with a msten or dmz kicker and forget all the orals including LGD.

Bootstomper

Awards
Oop... Sorry no I wrote that wrong it was a 4 week break so I must have changed the plan for 4 weeks epi, etc.. At the end... Yeah it is pretty long for peals and not something I recommend to anyone but it's sort of an experiment... Getting bloods done at each 4 week interval (is the plan) then running a 5 week loaded pct with bloods at the end again.... I may very well change my mind but that's how it stands as of now...

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
I didn't want 15-20 pounds. I still need to make 180 pounds one more time this fall for a day before weigh in. Strength and conditioning is my concern.

Bootstomper

Awards
Also I'll preface that in that cycle plan I'm not going crazy on the dosing... Msten at 8/8/12/12 dmz at 30 lmg at 75... Lgd at 5...

Mystere3

Awards
I didn't want 15-20 pounds. I still need to make 180 pounds one more time this fall for a day before weigh in. Strength and conditioning is my concern.
Osta or var would have been better choices then, even tbol.

breakoutyear

Awards
3 week break from methyls in the middle?

That's sort of a long cycle to be running orals; I'd prolly just run test/tren with a msten or dmz kicker and forget all the orals including LGD.[/QUOTELaa

Last question...why would you not recommend LGD alone? I've never taken pro's or anabolics before so wouldn't this give me solid gains of course if I'm training consistently and eating enough & sleeping enought etc. ?

Bootstomper

Awards
It would, yeah... Just not something I personally would run alone... Just personal preference (but you won't really ever see me run a compound solo either)