Been Out of the Loop...

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Been out of the loop for a fair bit of time...so just gonna ask this...is there any good replacment PH's that are similar or close to the old CEL P-stanz??...not gonna find that compound or clones anymore Im pretty sure, but whats the closest one on the market today that is similar and mimicks?? Thanks...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
hey man P-stanz I believe was a Winni PH. however P-stanz wasnt um-methylated. I never ran it when it was available but the gains were dry. I would try stacking Epi and Stano the gains should be similar.
If you want a good selection of PH's check out Ironflex they are also having a killer deal on our compounds at Orbit

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Ive got a couple bottles of 11-Sterone laying around I am going to stack with something...I think youre right on the Pstanz being a precursor to winny..I might try some Furaza-300 with my 11-Sterone

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ive got a couple bottles of 11-Sterone laying around I am going to stack with something...I think youre right on the Pstanz being a precursor to winny..I might try some Furaza-300 with my 11-Sterone
That would be a good un-methylated stack as well.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas. appreciate the feedback...going to grab a couple Furaza-300 bottles and run a lean stack on my keto program

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
P - stanza was prostanzanol and was non methylated. Furuza would be a close substitute
I never had a chance to run P-stanz would you say stano or Furuza would be most comparable?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pstanz is winstrol but with a thp ether group on the 17a position instead of methyl.
Not a prohormone.

Fura is similar, the differences is one has a pyrazole group, the other a furazan group.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Been out of the loop for a fair bit of time...so just gonna ask this...is there any good replacment PH's that are similar or close to the old CEL P-stanz??...not gonna find that compound or clones anymore Im pretty sure, but whats the closest one on the market today that is similar and mimicks?? Thanks...
U don't wanna pay $255 on amazon??? ;)
I saw it a while back haha

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Pstanz is winstrol but with a thp ether group on the 17a position instead of methyl.
Not a prohormone.

Fura is similar, the differences is one has a pyrazole group, the other a furazan group.
And this is why this man is the master !