Halo Extreme

Bob23

Awards
Will be starting Halo Extreme in a few days. I will be bulking and am just wondering what kind of results to expect. Most people use it to cut, but I am wondering if i can get some good mass.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great first cycle. Should put on 5-10 lbs in 6 weeks. What is your pct.

Bob23

Awards
Ultra Male RX and E control. I will have clomid on hand if I need it, but Id rather save the clomid for another cycle.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run clomid and leave out the e control, whatever that is. Pick up a bottle of Cycle Assist for on cycle as well.

Bob23

Awards
After reading it seems that since it doesnt aromatize, and isnt too suppressive, is clomid really needed? A lot of people have done this cycle without it and been fine.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
After reading it seems that since it doesnt aromatize, and isnt too suppressive, is clomid really needed? A lot of people have done this cycle without it and been fine.
Start good habits with your first cycle and you will continue to make good habits with future cycles. You may be more suppressed than you think by the end of it.

Bob23

Awards
2 pills a day, then if its not enough i will up it to 3

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save the e control for off cycle.

I would still run clomid. It's not necessarily needed, but I would rather be safe tahn sorry. Also, a SERM is almost always cheaper than buying some OTC pct, so price shouldn't be an issue.

Better+cheaper = run it!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
2 pills a day, then if its not enough i will up it to 3
Just do 3 for 6 weeks. Also halo shuts you down, you need a serm.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I thought clomid isnt needed with this?
Not on cycle but for PCT clomid nolva or torem are popular options
OTC PCT are used to supplement with SERMS

Bob23

Awards
Well I already hav a bottle of Ultra Male RX, is this enough.

Bob23

Awards
ok my bad. I thought I could get away with just using that and e control

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
ok my bad. I thought I could get away with just using that and e control
What did we talk about building good habits :chairshot:

Bob23

Awards
now ur saying habits again, but before u said it necesary. I hav clomid on hand i would just rather save it

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
now ur saying habits again, but before u said it necesary. I hav clomid on hand i would just rather save it
Will using an AI and a test booster work? Not with the same efficiency as a Serm. You will more than likely loose all of your gains and have a harder time getting back to "normal" after your cycle. So is a Serm necessary to run a complete cycle with positive effects yes. For a light compound like Halo can you use the OTC approach without causing your body permanent damage probably but why risk it? Plus the amount of people who do one cycle of Halo and call it good is probably less than 1%. This will give you the opportunity to see how both a PH reacts in your body as well as a Serm.

Bob23

Awards
The clomid was given to me by a friend and I do not enough for six weeks. What is the best kind

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
you only need clomid for 4 weeks. And even if you have enough for 2/3 weeks its still probably better than not using it at all.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

Bob23

Awards
i hav about 2 weeks of clomid. I also have ultra male rx, and ad3 pct. Is this enough since halo is mild.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
i hav about 2 weeks of clomid. I also have ultra male rx, and ad3 pct. Is this enough since halo is mild.
Ya its better than nothing start the clomid and the male rx same time then when clomid is done start the ad3 pct

Bob23

Awards
If I buy a bottle of CEM Clomid would that be enough alone, or would I still need the male rx and ad3