Dienazone prolactin control options

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
Hey everyone.....Been a VERY long time since I posted on here (9 years or so haha). I found out from running an Ergomax LMG/4AD cycle back in the day that I am prolactin sensitive. I got a little gyno from it that has mostly gone away. Now im going to be running Dienazone @ 2.5 e/d for 6 wks (maybe 8). I am also going to throw BPS Formasurge in at week 2 just to run an AI on cycle. Will Formasurge protect against prolactin as well? If not, what should I be dosing P5P at while on if symptoms arise? Or is Prolactrone by Black Lion Research a better option? I would rather go with the cheaper P5P if possible. I am front loading cycle support and will take that while on as well. Just FYI my PCT will include;
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase Pro (starting at week 2 of PCT)
DAA (starting during last week on cycle)
I have no experience with P5P at all. Any help is appreciated. I am 34

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formasurge should honestly be enough. I'm gyno prone (and i have existing gyno, making it even worse...) and dienazone has never bothered me when I ran an AI.

If you did want something, I'd suggest cabergoline. OTC Prolactin inhibitors really aren't that great.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formasurge should honestly be enough. I'm gyno prone (and i have existing gyno, making it even worse...) and dienazone has never bothered me when I ran an AI. If you did want something, I'd suggest cabergoline. OTC Prolactin inhibitors really aren't that great.
Yes caber or prami. I prefer prami>caber

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes caber or prami. I prefer prami>caber
Yeah but prami can cause some problems because it's such a strong dopamine agonist. You can go through dopamine withdrawal and anhedonia: "anhedonia is defined as the inability to experience pleasure from activities usually found enjoyable".

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but prami can cause some problems because it's such a strong dopamine agonist. You can go through dopamine withdrawal and anhedonia: "anhedonia is defined as the inability to experience pleasure from activities usually found enjoyable".
Yes the dose has to relatively high though.

Caber can weaken heart valves, so they both have cons :) Prami can also raise IGF and release GH while sleeping.

I never had to go over .25mg

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes the dose has to relatively high though.

Caber can weaken heart valves, so they both have cons :) Prami can also raise IGF and release GH while sleeping.

I never had to go over .25mg
That's if you dose caber at high doses like in Parkinson's disease, you can see with a lower dose here that the heart valve isn't an issue: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18594989

Parkinson's patients can go up to 20mg per day of cabergoline... WAY WAY higher than the .25mg-0.5mg EOD/E3D you see recommended as a starting dose for on-cycle prolactin control.

Although, I do agree everything is going to carry a risk to reward ratio.

Mystere3

Awards
Any ldopa will control the symptoms from dienazone just fine.

Mystere3

Awards
Btw your problems with LMG are likely estrogen related.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack it with 50mg winstrol, or 300mg fura thp ether, and have no worries.

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
Stack it with 50mg winstrol, or 300mg fura thp ether, and have no worries.
Yeah I thought about stacking. I haven't done a cycle in years so im keeping it simple. Next time around I will stack it up.

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
What kind of results are you guys hearing about dienazone 2.5 e/d. I will prolly end up running it 8 weeks if it is working out for me. From what I have read, it is a decent stand alone. My diet is always pretty clean. Protein is going to be 4g per kg body weight while on. My goals are to add a few lean lbs while cutting up a little at the same time around my lower abs (another reason I added the formasurge).

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I thought about stacking. I haven't done a cycle in years so im keeping it simple. Next time around I will stack it up.
You failed to understand my post.
It's to prevent sides from those compounds genius. Not to stack and add more.
You aren't going to see much of anything from either of those at those dosages.

And running a nor androgen isn't keeping it simple.
A 4-dhea or testosterone cycle is keeping it simple.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of results are you guys hearing about dienazone 2.5 e/d. I will prolly end up running it 8 weeks if it is working out for me. From what I have read, it is a decent stand alone. My diet is always pretty clean. Protein is going to be 4g per kg body weight while on. My goals are to add a few lean lbs while cutting up a little at the same time around my lower abs (another reason I added the formasurge).
4g of protein? Lol why?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4g of protein? Lol why?
Probably following Dante Trudel's advice.

I agree that 4g/kg is excessive amount of protein if you are not on crazy amounts of anabolics.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably following Dante Trudel's advice. I agree that 4g/kg is excessive amount of protein if you are not on crazy amounts of anabolics.
Dante's clients are on mad amounts of gear. Even on copious amounts, IMO 3g is over kill, 2-2.5g would suffice I think.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dante's clients are on mad amounts of gear. Even on copious amounts, IMO 3g is over kill, 2-2.5g would suffice I think.
Yes, I too rely more on carbs nowadays.

Mystere3

Awards
I don't think 3G/kg is overkill. I tend to consume ~1.5g/lb which is about 3.3 per kg and it works great for me.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I don't think 3G/kg is overkill. I tend to consume ~1.5g/lb which is about 3.3 per kg and it works great for me.
I agree. I've gotten my best results eating around 1.5g/lb, and this was before ever touching anabolics. I think I'd do even better at 2g, but I can't put away that much food.

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
You failed to understand my post.
It's to prevent sides from those compounds genius. Not to stack and add more.
You aren't going to see much of anything from either of those at those dosages.

And running a nor androgen isn't keeping it simple.
A 4-dhea or testosterone cycle is keeping it simple.
Yeah I'm not looking for sarcastic "genius" comments. I have no experience with winstrol and I have never even heard of fura thp ether. I had no idea that you were giving me those options to avoid sides. A little more explanation would be beneficial.

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
I try to get 2.5g/kg normally. I have good results there. I thought bumping it up to 3.5-4g would be a good goal during a cycle when my body can use it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I'm not looking for sarcastic "genius" comments. I have no experience with winstrol and I have never even heard of fura thp ether. I had no idea that you were giving me those options to avoid sides. A little more explanation would be beneficial.
Would you like me to wipe your mouth after spoon feeding you as well?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Let it go. I find it funny that you are a vendor rep and you talk to people the way you do. Great business model.
He also happens to be one of the most knowledgable people on this forum.

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
Good for him. I never said he doesn't know his stuff. I'm sure he does....just as I know my stuff in other areas. The difference is that I don't talk down to people who ask for help/advice.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you like a waaa burger to go with your French cries?

N e ways, don't take things so serious on the innerwebz.

There's some advice that will help you on your quest for anabolic knowledge n gainz

I'd never run dienolone or pro dienolone solo. It's just asking for problems.