Superdrol 5 weeks?

Craigdee

Awards
I've been running superdrol for almost 4 weeks now and usually I would say this was pushing it but I've had little to no side effects, making great gains and eating like a horse! I've ran it as follows - 20/20/30/30. What's everyone's opinions on going for another week at 30mg?

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
That's a long time to run SD and you're very fortunate not have any sides. How's it treating you? Which company made the SD?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would personally just stop at 4 and be thankful that you don't get sides. I know it's hard to stop when cycles are going great, but think of it as you can start your next cycle 1 week earlier now.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I also agree, Superdrol is too rough on the liver to extend it past 4 weeks @ 30mgs. The gains are probably nice but I'd call it quits where your at, it's hard to know whats really happening on the inside without bloodwork done.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I also agree, Superdrol is too rough on the liver to extend it past 4 weeks @ 30mgs. The gains are probably nice but I'd call it quits where your at, it's hard to know whats really happening on the inside without bloodwork done.
What do you guys think about an SD cycle at 10 mg for 6 weeks? Lower dose longer duration

Craigdee

Awards
Yeah I think you guys are right. I'm going to stop the cycle at the end of the week. The thing I was worried about the most with going another week was the effects on my liver because things may look good on the outside but you never know what's going on on the inside. I'm happy with the gains from this cycle and will give my body a good rest so I can start my next cycle sooner now.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yeah I think you guys are right. I'm going to stop the cycle at the end of the week. The thing I was worried about the most with going another week was the effects on my liver because things may look good on the outside but you never know what's going on on the inside. I'm happy with the gains from this cycle and will give my body a good rest so I can start my next cycle sooner now.
Good idea