Navy Sailor, looking for some advice.

MTsailor

Awards
Hey guys,

Im currently in the Navy right now, and have been cutting for almost two months (ouch) lots of running and light(er) weight lifting.
Im seeing results but its time i take my supplement stack to the next level.

Goal:
i want to gain any where from 5-10lbs lean mass as i have been stuck at 190 for a while, all while gaining, i would like to cut some bf% as well.

So far ive done some research in to beginner PH's and ive decided that im gonna go with Epistane.
im seeking out advice from you guys for my Epistane stack.

Questions:
-What is the best Epi on the market in your experience? Money wont be an issue, so have at this one.

-as far as on cycle i pretty much know what im gonna take to assist my cycle, but i need some help building the proper pct. Being that im in the navy, OTC is just what im forced to do. i wish i could get percription strength ****, cause the research says its better but i cant. money is not the issue, its the navy ha.
so what would be the best otc stack i can take for pct, and whats you opinion on doing it this route?

btw im 5 10 190lbs, ready for bulk.
been strength training since i was 19, im now 23

MTsailor

Awards
i plan on running epistane at 20/30/40/40/40 btw.

and i suppose i could always keep Nolva on hand, idk. any advice helps

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if you have a brand picked out but ironflex has a epi clone called brawn. I did log the Halo X and it was awesome and had great results so they r legit. As far as pct def get a serm also throw in some daa to help get everything going

swolequest

Awards
I've always used havoc. I'm military also. You can have a SERM sent home and have someone mail it to you if that's what you're worried about... You shouldn't do a cycle without it!

MTsailor

Awards
i want to take a serm with this as pct but im afraid for the controled substance article under the UCMJ (uniform code of military justice)
i know its the best route, im just worried about being caught with it. is there any OTC supplement that would stack well together to do the job? i need all the advice i can get here.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
If you are worried about ucmj punishment then why even take PHs. These are just as illegal as the serm itself

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No OTC is really comparable to a SERM it has been done though.

I'm afraid to even make suggestions as a SERM is really the safest route.

MTsailor

Awards
If you are worried about ucmj punishment then why even take PHs. These are just as illegal as the serm itself

true that. honestly have been wanting to take a ph cycle for a long time. i suppose i could take the risk on a serm if im gonna do a ph. would there be any other supps smart to run with serm for pct??

MTsailor

Awards
I've always used havoc. I'm military also. You can have a SERM sent home and have someone mail it to you if that's what you're worried about... You shouldn't do a cycle without it!
thats great advice, but do you think i would be okay to just have it sent to my p.o box on base? whats your take on that? safest route possible

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
3g DAA ed. Also if ur worried bout ur stuff being sent on base which I assume is the biggest holdup. You can always rent ur self a PO box

MTsailor

Awards
No OTC is really comparable to a SERM it has been done though.

I'm afraid to even make suggestions as a SERM is really the safest route.
i might as well go with a serm. after some research and what y'all are telling me

MTsailor

Awards
3g DAA ed. Also if ur worried bout ur stuff being sent on base which I assume is the biggest holdup. You can always rent ur self a PO box
smaaart, i like that. thanks man! ill check into the supp as well

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Np. Ironflex as tons of logs up on their products

swolequest

Awards
You shouldn't have any problems at the po on base. To be extra safe, you can rent a p o box off base. You could even get pill form SERM too, if mailing liquid is what you're worried about getting held up. Either way, you're only getting the stuff for research purposes....

MTsailor

Awards
You shouldn't have any problems at the po on base. To be extra safe, you can rent a p o box off base. You could even get pill form SERM too, if mailing liquid is what you're worried about getting held up. Either way, you're only getting the stuff for research purposes....
now ive heard the "for research purposes" quote before. but i dont think that would help my case any.. the military, dont mess around.. idk. i think ill just go pill form and do my best to keep it under rap. i dont think ill have an issue unless they some how catch onto me

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
now ive heard the "for research purposes" quote before. but i dont think that would help my case any.. the military, dont mess around.. idk. i think ill just go pill form and do my best to keep it under rap. i dont think ill have an issue unless they some how catch onto me
I would run the epi 30/45/45/45/45/45, since that's the most effective way to cycle and get the best results from it

and pill form nolva/clomid is harder to come by... not to mention illegal to have without a prescription.

however, with liquid nolva/clomid, these are considered research chemicals, and are widely available (for research purposes)

pimppapa1977

Awards
Well being a MT on subs I can tell you that its a seperate test for using test and or prohormones then the regular urinalysis..get a po box

MTsailor

Awards
Well being a MT on subs I can tell you that its a seperate test for using test and or prohormones then the regular urinalysis..get a po box
no way, you an MT too? thats pretty rare that we would touch bases like this, but cool at the same time. would you say its better to get a p.o box off base or just use my p.o box on base? if they shake it, its just pills and i can say that its supplements, and not get caught. idk, i just wanna think this all the way through. gotta do it the right way

MTsailor

Awards
Does anyone have a good website to buy serm from? looking for nolva