AI help first cycle

Roon

Roon

Awards
Hey guys I'll be going on my first cycle of test e 500mg two 250mg a week for 12wks. Also dianabol 25mg everyday for 6wks. With a pct of nolva of 40mg a day for 2wks than 20mg for 1wk starting 2wks after my last dose of test e. Got three questions about the cycle.

1. I've been reading seems like I need an AI but how much if symptoms of gyno start rising?

2. Does this sound like a good idea for a first cycle?

3. And do I continue to take an AI all the way through the cycle until I'm done with the pct?

Thanks guys sorry if there noobs questions just keep finding conflicting opinions on the subject want to get it right.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I'll be going on my first cycle of test e 500mg two 250mg a week for 12wks. Also dianabol 25mg everyday for 6wks. With a pct of nolva of 40mg a day for 2wks than 20mg for 1wk starting 2wks after my last dose of test e. Got three questions about the cycle.

1. I've been reading seems like I need an AI but how much if symptoms of gyno start rising?

2. Does this sound like a good idea for a first cycle?

3. And do I continue to take an AI all the way through the cycle until I'm done with the pct?

Thanks guys sorry if there noobs questions just keep finding conflicting opinions on the subject want to get it right.
Only use test. No need for dbol on a first cycle, you dont even know how you'll respond to the test. For pct, you should add clomid, and hcg if you can get it. Start using an ai the first day you start injecting test. Adex at .5mg eod seems to be the benchmark more or less. I would use aromasin, but thats just me. You can continue to use the ai through pct, it isnt necessary, but i would. Sounds like a fine idea for a first cycle. Drop the dbol, get clomid and hcg if you can, have letrozole on hand, and get either adex or aromasin.

Roon

Roon

Awards
Only use test. No need for dbol on a first cycle, you dont even know how you'll respond to the test. For pct, you should add clomid, and hcg if you can get it. Start using an ai the first day you start injecting test. Adex at .5mg eod seems to be the benchmark more or less. I would use aromasin, but thats just me. You can continue to use the ai through pct, it isnt necessary, but i would. Sounds like a fine idea for a first cycle. Drop the dbol, get clomid and hcg if you can, have letrozole on hand, and get either adex or aromasin.
Alright so your basically saying get both adex and letro if symptoms don't subside with .5 eod adex switch to letro for the same amount? And in your opinion I should use clomid instead of nolva if so would a good pct of clomid be 150mg ed 2wks 100mg 2wks and 50mg 1wk is what Ive been seeing in research.

Mystere3

Awards
I think 500 test is fine. I also like aromasin or formestane more than adex. I think formeron two pumps a day would be fine for test only.

Pct novla 20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25 is just fine.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you get gyno switch from the .5mg eod to letro at 2.5mg per day. And im saying you should use both nolva AND clomid. Clomid at 50mg per day, and nolva at 20mg per day for 4 weeks. No need to use clomid at 150mg

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like aromasin better as well. Cant speak for formeron really as ive only ever used one bottle, and it was awhile ago. But aromasin is my favorite ai, for multiple reasons

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10