epi / trest + (furaza?)

bomb

Awards
hey guys,

im going to run my next cacle by the end of april.
my stack consists of epi and trest as follows:

epi 6 weeks: 30/45/45/45/45/45
trest 8 weeks: 50/50/50/50/50/50/75/75

the first 4 weeks ill have arimacare pro @ 4 caps/day and the last 4 weeks of cycle + 4 weeks of pct i will have formeron @ 2 pumps/day (arimacare was out of stock after 1 bottle lol)

pct will be 4 weeks:
clomid
formeron
reduce xt
(sup3r pct)

my question:
is it safe to throw in like 4-5 weeks of furaza like this:
furaza 5 weeks: 0/0/0/225/225/300/300/300

please leave a comment.
if the furuza would be worthless please tell me- i would save 50 pounds then lol
:thanks:

bel1

Awards
it definitely wouldn't be worthless, another option would be increasing ur epi dose.. i know furaza is pretty costly I've been wanting to try it but the cost has been holding me back. epi on the other hand is cheap n works well..

bomb

Awards
it definitely wouldn't be worthless, another option would be increasing ur epi dose.. i know furaza is pretty costly I've been wanting to try it but the cost has been holding me back. epi on the other hand is cheap n works well..
what i read is that many users experienced just more sides when they went above 45mg.
and it is my first cycle with epi and in general my second cycle.
i thought about adding TR3N but that would be 2 19nor ph and I dont want to risk a gyno.

i just do not feel like i have enough stuff man - you know browsing through the shops and thinking about lots of other ph i want to try lol.
but i would order the furaza only if it would make a significant difference.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
It wouldn't hurt but if this is only ur second cycle your original plan looks good man. Run it first u will like the results. Then next cycle u can add or change up the products.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't run furaz. You aren't really gonna notice anything when stacking it with 2 strong PHs.

Also I wouldn't run sup3r pct and Formeron during pct. No need for 2 AIs.

Also, start Reduce XT in week 3.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
hey guys,

im going to run my next cacle by the end of april.
my stack consists of epi and trest as follows:

the first 4 weeks ill have arimacare pro @ 4 caps/day and the last 4 weeks of cycle + 4 weeks of pct i will have formeron @ 2 pumps/day (arimacare was out of stock after 1 bottle lol)

pct will be 4 weeks:
clomid
formeron
reduce xt
(sup3r pct)

my question:
is it safe to throw in like 4-5 weeks of furaza like this:
furaza 5 weeks: 0/0/0/225/225/300/300/300

please leave a comment.
if the furuza would be worthless please tell me- i would save 50 pounds then lol
:thanks:
Don't use formeron in pct, it had potential for shutdown. It has been used in pct by people who know how it effects them though, but I wouldn't risk it. Believe me, pct is hard enough.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I wouldn't run furaz. You aren't really gonna notice anything when stacking it with 2 strong PHs.

Also I wouldn't run sup3r pct and Formeron during pct. No need for 2 AIs.

Also, start Reduce XT in week 3.
Agreed, its to expensive to run with compounds that will just overshadow it.
I'd do a epi furaza bridge though. And run the trest all the way. But there are better options.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I PM'd you already but I'd too recommend to save Furaza for your next cycle. Epi and trest will be plenty.

You talked about adding in TR3N. Well, that's not necessary but it could be done:
- Epi 30/45/45/45/45/45
- TR3N 60/90/120/120
- TR3ST 0/0/0/0/50/75/100/100/100

9 weeks is pretty long cycle though and you might feel that it's a bit of pushing it. If your bloods are fine, it's totally doable though.
reps4jesus - Congrats on your new rep gig!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I PM'd you already but I'd too recommend to save Furaza for your next cycle. Epi and trest will be plenty.

You talked about adding in TR3N. Well, that's not necessary but it could be done:
- Epi 30/45/45/45/45/45
- TR3N 60/90/120/120
- TR3ST 0/0/0/0/50/75/100/100/100

9 weeks is pretty long cycle though and you might feel that it's a bit of pushing it. If your bloods are fine, it's totally doable though.
reps4jesus - Congrats on your new rep gig!
Thank you man! :) I'm very happy to be with a great company like sns.

bomb

Awards
thanks for the answers so far - o guess ill just stick with epi/trest.

okay so im gonna use formeron on cycle - it has 120 servings - i guess 2 pumps a day would last me 60 days = the whole 8 weeks?
does that mean i dont need to use my arimacare pro ? or maybe in pct ?
i also have saved 6 bromo from my first cycle but i guess it is not necessary.

ps: my stuff arrived yesterday :D

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the answers so far - o guess ill just stick with epi/trest.

okay so im gonna use formeron on cycle - it has 120 servings - i guess 2 pumps a day would last me 60 days = the whole 8 weeks?
does that mean i dont need to use my arimacare pro ? or maybe in pct ?
i also have saved 6 bromo from my first cycle but i guess it is not necessary.

ps: my stuff arrived yesterday :D
I think 1 pump of Formeron is 1.5cc so there is 80 servings in a bottle.

AR1MACARE PRO is not only an AI, it's a complete cycle support product. I'd probably take full dose (4 caps) of AR1MACARE PRO and maybe one pump of Formeron per day. It should be enough because your trest dose is not very high. You can always up your dose of Formeron if you feel that it's not enough.

EDIT: Did the TR3ST arrive already too?

bomb

Awards
I think 1 pump of Formeron is 1.5cc so there is 80 servings in a bottle.

AR1MACARE PRO is not only an AI, it's a complete cycle support product. I'd probably take full dose (4 caps) of AR1MACARE PRO and maybe one pump of Formeron per day. It should be enough because your trest dose is not very high. You can always up your dose of Formeron if you feel that it's not enough.

EDIT: Did the TR3ST arrive already too?
yeah that sounds nice - a mixture of formestane and arimistane .
no unfortunately they will have it on stock next week but im placing a pre order i think.

btw: the design of the olympus bottles looks nice

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah that sounds nice - a mixture of formestane and arimistane .
no unfortunately they will have it on stock next week but im placing a pre order i think.

btw: the design of the olympus bottles looks nice
I like the design too but I think we may revamp it a bit.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the design too but I think we may revamp it a bit.
Yeah we're going with a more foil look from now on and will revamp all the old labels soon thereafter. Our designer has his hands tied up with all the work i throw at him

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
When choosing what I want, Idc about the compound. It's all about the bottle. Coolest bottles get my business ;) and even better If it says something like "mutant" or "reign"

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When choosing what I want, Idc about the compound. It's all about the bottle. Coolest bottles get my business ;) and even better If it says something like "mutant" or "reign"
Demigod....demigod