Too Tired on Epistane

T

Thatguy0101

Awards
My lathergy is messing me up on my Epistane cycle. I got another 4 weeks to go. Can't lower the epi as it's already low on 30 a day and gains have been so good especially strength gains that I don't want to stop or alter the dose before my cycle is up if I really don't have to.

I'm on a calorie surplus so tiredness from lack of food isn't the issue. I'm taking supplements for liver, vitamins, omega 3 and all that. I just need some energy. What can help that isn't just caffeine? Don't want no test supplements either. I know the lethergy is from lack of estrogen and low test but surely something can give me that get up and go feeling until the cycle ends.

Gotta say although epi is awesome I do miss the feeling of proper steroid cycles. If this gave no tiredness it would be my favourite cycle product ever.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My lathergy is messing me up on my Epistane cycle. I got another 4 weeks to go. Can't lower the epi as it's already low on 30 a day and gains have been so good especially strength gains that I don't want to stop or alter the dose before my cycle is up if I really don't have to.

I'm on a calorie surplus so tiredness from lack of food isn't the issue. I'm taking supplements for liver, vitamins, omega 3 and all that. I just need some energy. What can help that isn't just caffeine? Don't want no test supplements either. I know the lethergy is from lack of estrogen and low test but surely something can give me that get up and go feeling until the cycle ends.

Gotta say although epi is awesome I do miss the feeling of proper steroid cycles. If this gave no tiredness it would be my favourite cycle product ever.
A lot of people find success with Stano for lethargy purposes, it is a route other than a test base as you wanted to avoid.

If Epi is not causing issue other than lethargy you could get it quick enough to run a bottle for your cycle remainder.

Let a few others chime in if this would be helpful at this point as I typically only see them run side by side from the start

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/lgi-stano-200.html

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4-DHEA, transdermal DHEA and trestolone are other options.

Many guys will agree that trest is the most potent compound for that purpose. It's extremely anabolic too so it'd help with gains unlike epiandrosterone.

Nutri-verse.com is having an intro sale. Discount code TR3ST15 gives 15% off if you pick up a bottle of our TR3ST. 3 grams of pure trestolone in one bottle, can't beat that.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people find success with Stano for lethargy purposes, it is a route other than a test base as you wanted to avoid.

If Epi is not causing issue other than lethargy you could get it quick enough to run a bottle for your cycle remainder.

Let a few others chime in if this would be helpful at this point as I typically only see them run side by side from the start

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/lgi-stano-200.html
I'm about to run my first epi cycle and stano is a good option to battle lethargy?

Just want to make sure my first cycle is a great one.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm about to run my first epi cycle and stano is a good option to battle lethargy?

Just want to make sure my first cycle is a great one.
Lots of logs on here using it for that exact purpose brother. Read up on Stano at the link provided and logs on here.

Usually run at 600+

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
4ad, androhard, trest, stanodrol some people get this from epistane solo cycles.

K

kolejorg

Awards
I'm running halodrol and stano currently. Didn't start stano until the end of the 2nd week. Even at 1000 a day with stano I'm beat about 9 hours into a day. I sleep great though, but then I'm up early which doesn't work for my shifts. Either way stano had been great. Good libido. Energy in the gym. I would run it at 800 or 1000 though. I'm using lgi brand.

P

pimppapa1977

Awards
This is a great thread..I was extremely lethargic on Hella so I Will take this into consideration prior to starting me epi run

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
When I'm feeling lethargic, I have a cup of coffee, Thinking in my mind "why are you acting like a little fruit cake reps4jesus?" And then I go fuk sh!t up in the gym.
Here's your cure. Happy birthday.

Or you could pick up some focus Xt PWO and use it on hard days before your workout but keep an eye on your bp while on cycle and using stims. I'm fine doing it but some have issues.

Also people like trestolone but its not for beginners

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
Run the Stano

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I'm with the fruit cake thing. Sometimes I have to talk myself up. But once I get going, it's on like donkey kong

Especially if I can sum up the courage to go early. Then it's like godzilla status. Always stronger in the morning for me. Even if I feel tired

T

Thatguy0101

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I picked up some Stano yesterday. Hopefully this will help combat the tiredness. Crazy how low on energy you can get on this stuff

K

kolejorg

Awards
I've been taking 400 stano upon waking and 600 about an hour and a half pre workout. That seems to help a lot.

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
I'm on day 5 of Stano at 600mg and I'm starting epi on Monday. I'm already seeing some drying effects and energy from it today. I like the compound so far.

T

Thatguy0101

Awards
This is a great thread..I was extremely lethargic on Hella so I Will take this into consideration prior to starting me epi run

Yes, do. This stuff can make you seriously lathergic. Some days I literally felt paralysed from tiredness. I never got this tired on anything else before. I'm defo gonna run epi again in the future but not without taking something to stack it with. Worst tiredness I experienced in my life.

EDIT: But on a positive note I've gained 12Ibs so far and still got just under 4 weeks to go hence why I love this stuff.

P

pimppapa1977

Awards
This may sound silly but I wonder if an androgel (test base) would help

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my honest opinion, you just gotta deal with the lethargy or stop the cycle. People recommend PHs that mimick a test base, which probably helps some, but even on test I get really bad lethargy after x weeks of running an oral. So if I 500mg test is not stopping my lethargy, I don't really see an oral "test base" stopping yours.

Just my 2 cents.

M

Mystere3

Awards
Some orals are going to destroy you regardless (m1t, methyltren, abombs, high dose SD) and others will be ok. Epi shouldn't be that hard to deal with.

macrosemary

macrosemary

Awards
Reply to last years **** ...
Haha.
Thinking in my mind "why are you acting like a little fruit cake reps4jesus?"
****ing funny.