M-Sten + Test base (Oral)

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Hi All,

Just wanted to get your thoughts on using one of the following as a test base instead a pinning test...

• 4-DHEA (or 4-AD)
  • Epiandrosterone (or Androsterone)
  • DHEA
Would this be sufficient to run alongside the M-Sten to counter the lethargic & libido kill effects?

X

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would personally use stanodrol. Not really a test base, but all the DHT will help with aggression in the gym and should help with libido. You'll also end up dryer than you would if you were to use 4-dhea. Won't need to worry about gyno either since stano doesnt aromatize. I believe 4-dhea does.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TR3ST would be another option. It's definitely much stronger than any of those prohormones you mentioned. And it'd actually help with gains too.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, 7a-methyl-nortestosterone is one of the few androgens that seem to truly substitute as a test base. its well documented in the research. thats one of the main reasons that it has been investigated as a male contraceptive. test subjects can stay "on" for and extended time period without noticing the negative effects of test suppression. albeit, at lower doses than most BB's would use for anabolic purposes.
if a trest cyp or enanthate was out, i'd be all over it.
We are goint to bring out trest cyp.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this transdermal? What kind of price are we looking at?
There is no point in doing transdermal trest cyp IMO. Transdermal delivery by itself delivers more stable blood levels (depends on the carrier of course) so trest base or trest ace works fine with it.

I'm not sure about the price yet but I know that it'll be affordable, just like all of our other products!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow..well there's something NO one has brought to the market yet. Awesome
If you have some other products on your mind, we are always open for suggestions. Just PM me and I'll see what I can do!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea trest or stano

Also how long u planning on running msten ?

M

Mystere3

Awards
I wonder how a transdermal furaza would work...

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
dont use stano its weak. go with trest imo or 4dhea.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Managed to find some Test C so i think i shall go the pinning route :)

Don't think any oral is going to come close to real test so I rather stick to that...

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Trest or M14 will do nicely for dealing with lethargy/libido issues. I'm running M14 with SD right now and haven't lost libido at all. Actually is up.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest or M14 will do nicely for dealing with lethargy/libido issues. I'm running M14 with SD right now and haven't lost libido at all. Actually is up.
For most people M1,4ADD doesn't do that.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your dosages for the 2 compounds, and how long are u into the cycle ?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It works great for me, and I've heard the same from many others. Trest may be a better option, though I've yet to run it so I can't say.
That's good that it works.

I kind of like M1,4ADD for strength gains but it did nothing to improve my libido or to combat lethargy.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
That's good that it works.

I kind of like M1,4ADD for strength gains but it did nothing to improve my libido or to combat lethargy.
I gotcha. Definitely not trying to argue how it worked out for you- just saying it has done that for me (run it on a few cycles now) and others I've talked with. I like it, and usually recommend it over Stano for keeping up mood, energy, libido, etc. But I hear trest may be even better. Have yet to try it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotcha. Definitely not trying to argue how it worked out for you- just saying it has done that for me (run it on a few cycles now) and others I've talked with. I like it, and usually recommend it over Stano for keeping up mood, energy, libido, etc. But I hear trest may be even better. Have yet to try it.
Yeah, everyone reacts differently to these compounds :) If it works for you, go for it!

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who has legit m1,4 these days?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who has legit m1,4 these days?
I'm pretty sure that Twisted Iron Supplement's M1,4ADD is legit. I ran it and I've ran dbol too. It's impossible to say for sure without seeing lab results though.

It's UK brand.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
I'm pretty sure that Twisted Iron Supplement's M1,4ADD is legit. I ran it and I've ran dbol too. It's impossible to say for sure without seeing lab results though.

It's UK brand.
I'm a Twisted Iron Supplements rep (waiting on my banner for signature). Our products are definitely legitimate. I'm currently running M14 along with SD.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a Twisted Iron Supplements rep (waiting on my banner for signature). Our products are definitely legitimate. I'm currently running M14 along with SD.
Yeah, I'll run Twisted Iron's M1T and 6-bromo as a part of my next cycle (test and TR3ST will be involved too). I'll do a log with before/after pics and training vids.

I don't think you can rep for them here because they are not official board sponsors though.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I'll run Twisted Iron's M1T and 6-bromo as a part of my next cycle (test and TR3ST will be involved too). I'll do a log with before/after pics and training vids.

I don't think you can rep for them here because they are not official board sponsors though.
Hmmm. I'll need to talk with Wade about that. Anyways, hope your cycle goes well. M1T is by far my favorite. Have you run it before?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm. I'll need to talk with Wade about that. Anyways, hope your cycle goes well. M1T is by far my favorite. Have you run it before?
It'd be great if you could start sponsoring here even though most of your market is probably in Europe. Twisted Iron Supplements is definitely one of my favourite companies in this game and Wade is a great guy.

I haven't ran M1T before. I've always been kind of conservative with methylated compounds but this time I decided to give that heavy hitter a go. I'll use it prior to powerlifting meet.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
It'd be great if you could start sponsoring here even though most of your market is probably in Europe. Twisted Iron Supplements is definitely one of my favourite companies in this game and Wade is a great guy.

I haven't ran M1T before. I've always been kind of conservative with methylated compounds but this time I decided to give that heavy hitter a go. I'll use it prior to powerlifting meet.
Glad you like our products. You'll definitely like M1T. Be ready for lots of sides. Back pumps, shin splints, silver hairs, acne, night sweats, etc. At least from my experience those are the case. And I put a good 75lbs on my bench press max and gained 20lbs. Crazy stuff. Worth the sides any day of the week.

Yea, I think Wade is looking to expand his market more heavily into the US. I've let him know he may need to look into being a board sponsor to rep here. We'll see I guess. I assume I'm not over stepping in saying "If you need any help with our products, the name is Brad- just let me know and I'd be glad to help." If so I can remove the comment.

P

phollet

Awards
Has anyone used DHEA with msten? Was enough to cover the lethargy?