4 week epi cycle

T

TH92

Awards
Hey guys I've been working out for 4-5yrs or so I'd say being overweight for the first 2-3 of them. I'm 23 now at my highest weight I was 295 lbs at 6ft tall. I have a bigger frame most people couldn't tell I weighed that I carried it proportionally! I got to 190 at my lowest weight but I had to be in a good cal deficient to stay there sacrificing strength! Well I said screw that and did a bulk now I'm at like 220. I'm eatting maintence now slowly gaining strength! I have a hard time getting any good size even on a clean clean bulk! My legs blow up like a ballon and get muscular as heck! Shoudlers and back are good too chest and arms could be better! So now to my cycle info!

I've had "dumb" friends who just go out and take stuff and have no idea what there putting in there body! Heck it could be rat poison! Most likely not but you Catch my drift! So I've been researching ph's and injections for a yr or so I'd say now I wanted to get a good knowledge of what I'm wanting to do! I've talked to a lot of people with exp in hormones and realized to achieve what I want outta my body I need to put something in it!

So I have epi I was gonna run for 4 weeks
First 2 days at 20mg then just

40/40/40/40 for the 4 weeks

Running blockade a week prior to the cycle and threw the entire cycle

The pct is where I get mixed inputs due to my body type due to me being heavier at one point and I could carry higher estrogen levels!

Serms serms serms! I've been reading up on them the most cause they seem to be the most important to aviod any issues and to keep most of your gains!

I have pct 3x to run on my pct cause it has milk thistle and Hawthorne berry and some other goodies all in one!

I also have Daa for my pct

Now for the actual serm I have to go with a research company good luck getting real stuff I've come to believe! I was gonna run nolva for a serm but a good friend that has run many cycles told me he wouldn't! Just run the pct 3x and daa! I was in shock it completely threw me off and I'm confused again he said he thinks the nolva would have a negative effect on me for estrogen and could possibly lead me to gyno after the pct. Everything I've ever read said no serm no cycle!

Could someone insight me maybe alittle more and point me in the right direction with my pct I though nolva, daa, and my pct 3x would be fine but not according to my friend and I had a great deal of trust in him with cycling and he kinda threw me off with that.

Thanks!

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
Nolva!!! 20/20/10/10
This.

I got mine from hardcore peptides for my rats/research.

also, if you have enough epi, run it for 6 weeks.

X

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your friend is an absolute idiot. Get clomid or nolva. For the love of god, do not do a PCT without a serm. Also, I would run the epi for 6 weeks at 40mg. Week 4 is purportedly where the gains really start.

T

TH92

Awards
Your friend is an absolute idiot. Get clomid or nolva. For the love of god, do not do a PCT without a serm. Also, I would run the epi for 6 weeks at 40mg. Week 4 is purportedly where the gains really start.
Alright thanks guys yeah like I said I've been doing a lot of research for the past year or so and was confused why he'd say that and wanted to see if anyone had any ideas why he'd tell me not to serm!

Also to Ive read epi can have some good side effects on people at longer cycles for my first cycle 40mg for 6 weeks isn't over doing it?

Do you guys think I'd notice size gains In 6 weeks? I wanna build my upper body up better my legs are not a issue naturally i always get complements on my legs! After I lean out more Im thinking on a superdrol or dbol cycle possibly

I picked up some forma stanzol to use on my pct also read a lot of good about it so

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
Alright thanks guys yeah like I said I've been doing a lot of research for the past year or so and was confused why he'd say that and wanted to see if anyone had any ideas why he'd tell me not to serm!

Also to Ive read epi can have some good side effects on people at longer cycles for my first cycle 40mg for 6 weeks isn't over doing it?

Do you guys think I'd notice size gains In 6 weeks? I wanna build my upper body up better my legs are not a issue naturally i always get complements on my legs! After I lean out more Im thinking on a superdrol or dbol cycle possibly

I picked up some forma stanzol to use on my pct also read a lot of good about it so
Forma isn't really needed for epi.

SD and Dbol are for more advanced users with at least 3-4 cycles under their belt.

No, 6 weeks isn't over doing it with epi.

And with the right diet and training, you will definitely see size gains in 6 weeks.

X

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Naw man 6 weeks is fine. 4 weeks would a waste imho. Just make sure you have liver support. If you can get dbol, might as well get test e also. I would refrain from using forma in pct, as it converts to a prohormone(albeit not much conversion) and can cause some slight suppression. Use aromasin.

T

TH92

Awards
Alright guys thanks a lot! Here's the layout feel free to add

1 week prior to the cycle im gonna start the
Blockade

On cycle:

Epi- 20mg first 2 days then
- 40/40/40/40/40/40

Blockade (organ support/shield)
- dosage on bottle

PCT:

Serm - nolvadex
- 20/20/10/10

Vital labs pct 3x
- dosage on bottle

DAA
- dosage on container

X

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good man. I'm probably going to get negged for this, but oh well. I would be weary of DAA. It still isn't established if it is neurotoxic or not. I have taken it twice, and i FEEL fine, but feeling fine and being fine are two different things. Nolva will suffice. If you wanna use a tbooster, i would use anabeta elite.

T

TH92

Awards
So should I toss the daa for lets say some bioforge v3? I got that on the shelf I have some tribulus too

X

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bioforge is good, just use that. Add in the trib as well, might help with libido.

T

TH92

Awards
Well I guess i have some more research to do on AI's before my cycle and if i should get one for my cycle. It appears lectro would be overkill. Should I grab some just to have incase of gyno after my pct? I guess you could say I'm being paranoid but I like to know everything I'm putting in my body

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
Well I guess i have some more research to do on AI's before my cycle and if i should get one for my cycle. It appears lectro would be overkill. Should I grab some just to have incase of gyno after my pct? I guess you could say I'm being paranoid but I like to know everything I'm putting in my body
Always have an AI on hand.

X

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man if you really wanna play it safe then have letro and aromasin on hand. Thats what i would do. Letro for the gyno, and aromasin for pct/letro if you need to use it and get estro rebound. Nolva would suffice for estro rebound from the letro, but having estro rebound sucks on more levels than just having gyno come back.