Tren? Or Trest? Or ???

H

hawkfan9

Awards
I am looking to do a 4 week DMZ cycle, but I enjoy long cycles. I am looking at a total of a 8ish week cycle. I am looking at Trest, or Tren. But also open to other suggestions. Maybe not even having DMZ.

I am currently 5'8", 195 lbs at 15% BF.

My goal is to gain some mass, but I will be using a clean diet so I can try to lose BF% going into Summer.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Trest and DMZ would be a good cycle. This is how I'd do it (if you want to stick with only 4 weeks of DMZ - I'd probably do 5)

- DMZ 40/40/40/60
- TR3ST 0/0/50/75/75/75/75/75

Our clones are good and affordable - one bottle of DYMETHAZI9E and one bottle of TR3ST would be enough. Remember good cycle supports and a proper PCT protocol.

Discount code TR3ST15 gives 15% off of TR3ST at nutri-verse.com by the way. If I recall right, it's valid till 16th of this month.

H

hawkfan9

Awards
If I wanted to do 5 would you just add another week of DMZ? And keep everything else the same?

Also, with taking tr3st, I would need to get some type of AI, correct? Any that you prefer? I know foremeron is well liked here. And Clomid 100 3 days and then 50/50/25/25? With DAA and erase tapered?

C

chrispy2309

Awards
You going to need a proper aI on trest at that dosage. I'm not prone to Gyno at all but after my second week ok trest/tren my nips started getting itchy

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
If I wanted to do 5 would you just add another week of DMZ? And keep everything else the same?

Also, with taking tr3st, I would need to get some type of AI, correct? Any that you prefer? I know foremeron is well liked here. And Clomid 100 3 days and then 50/50/25/25? With DAA and erase tapered?
clomid 50/25/25/25 would be fine for either
3g daa
reduce xt optional

I'm asssuming the tren clone comes in 25mgs caps? I used one that came in 30mg caps, and used it at 90mgs. I got more problems from that than real tren. I would try a lower dose like 50 n go from there

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Formeron is the perfect on-cycle AI.

No need to taper down DAA but you can taper down Erase.

50/50/25/25 is the perfect dosing protocol for Clomid.