HAIR LOSS M5AA

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where/what kind of supp stores can you get the products to reduce/stop hair loss during a cycle, I know one is called Nizol or something like that, can I get it at my local supp store or like wal-mart or do I need to order offline...also what exactly are the product names...

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks...I see three different products, could you tell me the difference, what one work the best...?

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
I used custom's minoxidil 5% and azelaic Acid 5% for 4 weeks prior and through the cycle in the sig. The stuff seems to work pretty well as my hair is thicker now than when I started the cycle. I have also been using Nizoral 1% for months.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont wanna go all out, I have no hair loss yet but I'm just worried...I figure I'll start with Nizoral Shampoo...where can I find it...?

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
Just as an FYI to anyone interested in going all out, I'd highly recommend reading up on Fluridil. From what I've been able to gather, this is probably the next best thing since finasteride, and it's a much more potent anti-androgen than is spirolactone. It will also not be absorbed systemically.

It's expensive, but I'd guess rotating this and spiro would be a bit more affordable.