First ph cycle 11-KT spray or XI-KT IRON LABS

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
HI guys.my stats:1.75 77kg 25 years old 10%bf

im looking for a ph to cut to 8% bf without losin much muscle.im not lookin in t o building huge muscle while losing fat so i had in my mind to use 11-kt spray or XI-KT alone,which are considerd mild.

what is ur opinion guys?do i need any cycle support durin the cycle or proper pct with one of these 2,or a otc pct is enough like testforce 2/erase pro?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Sub'd for this, I'm looking for the same thing. Wasn't sure if 11-oxo would be enough.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PARASXOS

MrCooper69 just did a cycle of xi-kt a few months back and he said he lost some inches off his waist.

Im going to start a 1-Andro / 11 XI-KT cycle next week. Will be my 1st PH cycle in 14 years. Im planning
a recomp. Looking to add 5 or so pounds and lose a few pounds.

BLACKLAC

11 KETO is what 11 OXO turns into. You need to run a lot of 11 OXO to be effective. The transdermal
11 KETO is gonna be more effective at a much lower dose, so it will be cheaper in the long run.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PARASXOS

MrCooper69 just did a cycle of xi-kt a few months back and he said he lost some inches off his waist.

Im going to start a 1-Andro / 11 XI-KT cycle next week. Will be my 1st PH cycle in 14 years. Im planning
a recomp. Looking to add 5 or so pounds and lose a few pounds.

BLACKLAC

11 KETO is what 11 OXO turns into. You need to run a lot of 11 OXO to be effective. The transdermal
11 KETO is gonna be more effective at a much lower dose, so it will be cheaper in the long run.
Actually you make 11KT from 11 oxo, but yes that would probably be the cheaper route

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Would it be a waste to use Forskolin while using 11-kt?

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Actually you make 11KT from 11 oxo, but yes that would probably be the cheaper route
do u think 11 XI-KT,1,5 ML every day for six weeks and pct nolva 20/20/10/10 would be good 2 go?

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
So guys,i was thinking using XI-KT 1,5 ML for 6 weeks.

for pct tim thinkin playin it safe usin nolva 20/20/10/10

whats ur opinion guys?do u think for my goals(muscle hardenin,muscle preservation during cut)is the product worth runnin or should i look at h-drol...?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So guys,i was thinking using XI-KT 1,5 ML for 6 weeks.

for pct tim thinkin playin it safe usin nolva 20/20/10/10

whats ur opinion guys?do u think for my goals(muscle hardenin,muscle preservation during cut)is the product worth runnin or should i look at h-drol...?
I dont believe there would be any shut down on at 1.5ml per day. You want to see what others have to say as well.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
SERM seems unnecessary.

Boomer Sooner

Awards
Ive researched xi-kt for few weeks before I went for it. Everything ive read suggests minimal shutdown at 1-3ml ed. With a simple otc pct if any. I want to say someone was logging where bloods were being done.

Im 2.5 weeks in at 1.75ml ed and im seeing increased vascularity, more defined upper body. Especially my upper back and shoulders. Not eating all that great but no fast food and ive been doing mild circuit and more focus on cardio. My goal is pretty much to see what this stuff can do and to lose the spare tire ive got from a month of eating like **** and no exercise.

You have the right idea about using this for bridge and pct. Or even for a jumpstart for 6weeks before running another ph. There are logs around where thats exactly how this is being used.

In short its the real deal and im mos def going to stock up. I like it.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive researched xi-kt for few weeks before I went for it. Everything ive read suggests minimal shutdown at 1-3ml ed. With a simple otc pct if any. I want to say someone was logging where bloods were being done.

Im 2.5 weeks in at 1.75ml ed and im seeing increased vascularity, more defined upper body. Especially my upper back and shoulders. Not eating all that great but no fast food and ive been doing mild circuit and more focus on cardio. My goal is pretty much to see what this stuff can do and to lose the spare tire ive got from a month of eating like **** and no exercise.

You have the right idea about using this for bridge and pct. Or even for a jumpstart for 6weeks before running another ph. There are logs around where thats exactly how this is being used.

In short its the real deal and im mos def going to stock up. I like it.
I just bought 2 bottles of 11 xi-kt and plan on adding it into my 1-andro cycle. i plan on starting the 11 in the beginning of the
3rd or 4th week of the cycle.

I have a question for you, how are you able to calculate 1.75ml exactly..? seeing that each pump is 1ml...
are you just estimating the 2nd pump at 3/4..?

just wondering, because I was either going to run 1.5ml per day or possibly 2ml per day.