Want dat body

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
what are the best PH/AAS for getting lean/shredded?
Diet, cardio, lifting heavy, a protein shake, and a multi.
Boom.
Just run a cycle already man, you ask about them enough. Pull the trigger or do work natty. IMO you should stay natty.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
11OXO or Androhard add ephedrine and caffeine. That guy really does not have much size so you wouldn't need much of a cycle to get there.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Could easily achieve that in 2 years natty. He looks good cause he's shredded, he's not big.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet, cardio, lifting, and a protein shake.
Boom.
Just run a cycle already man, you ask about them enough. Pull the trigger or do work natty. IMO you should stay natty.
Don't forget a multi and lifting heavy.

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
He's talked about his AAS use before.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
He's talked about his AAS use before.
Where did you see that? can you link it to me ?

Well in 2 years , look at his legs , etc , he's not that massive , but so shredded , in 2 years natty , to me it's not possible.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really don't think he's natty. He's got the mast/tren look to him. This is of course speculation on my part.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
I really don't think he's natty. He's got the mast/tren look to him. This is of course speculation on my part.
He's not , in 2 years , he was so skinny , even if he 's not ' big ' , smells steroids , like zyzz did

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I didn't realize he was 6'4"? Might be bigger than I initially thought...

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
I didn't realize he was 6'4"? Might be bigger than I initially thought...
Yea he takes steroids , he gained 60 lbs in 2 years , without 1 lbs of fat , impossible... how can peopel believe that it's natty

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yea he takes steroids , he gained 60 lbs in 2 years , without 1 lbs of fat , impossible... how can peopel believe that it's natty
Impossible to tell by that alone I've known a genetic freak or two over the years who did some crazy things.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify I'm not saying he is or is not just that you might be surprised either way at times.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
well yea i know some people with nice genetics , but you can see that this guy uses steroids , his veins popin so much etc , if he said 4 years , maybe , but in 2 years , natty , naaaa

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
well yea i know some people with nice genetics , but you can see that this guy uses steroids , his veins popin so much etc , if he said 4 years , maybe , but in 2 years , natty , naaaa
Onea my friends had more vascularity natty than this guy. Who cares if he uses steroids? That's a personal choice, nothing for the world to know or Care about. Just look the best you can be, don't look like him. Look like you.
And you don't understand how far diet and exercise can take you...2 years is enough time to really change ones appearance.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Could definitely be natural. People that height can usually get lean like that pretty easily and have better ligament separation(his abs) due to his height. I don't know him at all, so he could be juicing but I think it's possible that he's natty

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ya, could be either. The next person who asks me if I'm on steroids is going to get punched in the mouth....oh wait...lol well I'm not on cycle right nowww ;)

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Ya, could be either. The next person who asks me if I'm on steroids is going to get punched in the mouth....oh wait...lol well I'm not on cycle right nowww ;)
Bro, are you juicin?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if my buddy will let me post his quads photos this guy is 220 lbs natty with striations in his quads and more veins then i have ever seen on anyone else on cycle or not. Now mind you he dropped 100lbs the past year and a half after playing college football for 4 years but the point is he is natty and is shredded to all hell.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
yeah i guess its personal preference on the "look" that people want. i respect getting cut for sure, but i actually like the pro's off season appearance better. they are huge and still have normal bf levels. i cant be the only one.
hope that didn't sound too ghey, lmao.....
Ghey... :'D

I changed a lot in 2 years too , went to skinny fat to lean with muscle, but still , i didn't gain 50-60 lbs , but 30 only ( lean ).
I'm not saying it's bad he s taking roids , cause i'll use some too , but i'm just asking what kind of steroids is he taking

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Ghey... :'D I changed a lot in 2 years too , went to skinny fat to lean with muscle, but still , i didn't gain 50-60 lbs , but 30 only ( lean ). I'm not saying it's bad he s taking roids , cause i'll use some too , but i'm just asking what kind of steroids is he taking
Probably a mix between mast, tren and/or test.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its possible but very unlikely. Most guys who are on real gear dont mess with designer steroids.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Mast or Tren would be more than enough to lean you out to that extent, especially at his size.
hm ok , for my first cycle i'll use Epi , hope i can lean enough too , i'm at 10% bf atm or 11 , but it's hard to lose more .

For my 2nd cycle , i'll use tren , but isnt it too harsh compared to epi?

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Look at some of the guys that compete in the WNBF...they are just as lean or leaner as this guy. Brian Whitacre, Paul Iatomasi, etc...they look GREAT!! I know Paul is at least 6ft tall & competes at about 190...all natural...

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren will shut you down HARD. And you'll also have to deal with possible prolactin sides. I would use epi, then maybe try a cut on DMZ if you're trying to lean out even more. Third cycle i would use tren. Sides can be harsh.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Its possible but very unlikely. Most guys who are on real gear dont mess with designer steroids.
Well I'd say that really depends... the more you read on the subject the more you will just choose compound that best meets your goals.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Honestly best choice for this look would be ECA and pick a dht metabolite...epistane, androhard, stano,...11oxo would be exceptional.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I just saw his "transformation video".

I'm not trying to be a hater, but his physique would reflect one of a young man who has maybe been lifting consistently for a year and done a PH/DS cycle or two.

If you observe his arms/shoulder/neck it appears that he is lacking a muscle density that is associated with a good foundation.
Without a pump I don't think he would look like much in person.

stann123

stann123

Awards
I just saw his "transformation video".

I'm not trying to be a hater, but his physique would reflect one of a young man who has maybe been lifting consistently for a year and done a PH/DS cycle or two.

If you observe his arms/shoulder/neck it appears that he is lacking a muscle density that is associated with a good foundation.
Without a pump I don't think he would look like much in person.
That's exactly what I thought and when your shredded and get a good pump it looks that much better

Mystere3

Awards
I mean it just depends. Anavar is basically a better version of epi but it's so much more expensive; 100 ED for 6 weeks can be $1000 while 60 epi for 6 weeks from Olympus is $40 and might not be equivalent but it's close.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
This thread title may be the most homoerotic thing I've ever seen on here. And that is saying something.

Seems to be a lot of hate in this thread...calm it down folks. I feel like if the kid in the pictures started a thread on here talking about running a new cycle and included those pictures, everyone would be lauding him with "looking sick bro" "farking shredded cuz" comments. The kid has built a respectable physique, certainly better than 96% of the population (not that that's saying much), and if the OP wants to make sweet love to him, let him be.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
This thread title may be the most homoerotic thing I've ever seen on here. And that is saying something.

Seems to be a lot of hate in this thread...calm it down folks. I feel like if the kid in the pictures started a thread on here talking about running a new cycle and included those pictures, everyone would be lauding him with "looking sick bro" "farking shredded cuz" comments. The kid has built a respectable physique, certainly better than 96% of the population (not that that's saying much), and if the OP wants to make sweet love to him, let him be.
hahaha :)