Low test high trestolone ace

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think. Goal recomp about 195 wnt about 10 pounds to lean up, a high libido and strength. Have 4 cycles under the belt.
Two options give me opinions

12 weeks

Test cyp 500 wk1 than 250 for 10. Front loaded to hit trt level quicker
triumphalis 60mg 1-6
trestolone ace 40mg intramuscular Ed 1-12
formeron 2 pumps

Or
test cyp 800 wk1 than 400 for 10
Triumph 60 mg1-6
trestolone ace 40 mg intramuscular
formeron 2 pump

Second option might have me to bloaty, want to dry up. Diet is lower carb higher fat high protein. Recomp

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Typically tren ace, would be my go to. But I can't take e night sweats and insomnia. The insomnia makes my cortisol crazy and my diet gets ****ed

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I like option 1. Less test, but you don't want to get bloated. So this fits your goals better. The formeron will def help and The triumph should help considering people often compare it to epistane. I am legit jealous of this cycle :) lol you should feel great.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I can't wait to conquer the gym on this. I was leaning for option 1 too. Any more opinions. I wish I could
toss epi in 9-12. Probably to much oral. Will be taking tudca and nac.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Though maybe some furuza 5-12. 500 mg Expensive. Don't envyz my bank lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I ran the cel version with h drol at 350 for 5 weeks, maybe your right those extra 2 weeks must help. Sounds like a plan. F in stoked!
Yes, compounds like furaza can be ran for 2 months easy and would also show great results! Just expensive.
You logging?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO... First option. Test run a bit lower, trest run at 40-50mg ED with the triump/formeron.

That'll keep the estrogen sides manageable. Trest and test together at high doses could be a problem if you're prone to estrogen sides.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO... First option. Test run a bit lower, trest run at 40-50mg ED with the triump/formeron.

That'll keep the estrogen sides manageable. Trest and test together at high doses could be a problem if you're prone to estrogen sides.
I agree.
My next cycle will be 200mg/week of test IM and 50-100mg/day of oral trestolone.

Gbaumer

Gbaumer

Awards
I think with trest your going to want to up it to 100 mg+ a day to get any good anabolic effects from it. I upped my dosage to 120 mgs ed orally and saw results with that, below that dosage I really didn't see great gains. I've never pinned trest before so that may be more effective. I would give tren ace another chance though, it's such a beautiful drug.

Mystere3

Awards
No no no. That's already a really high dose of trest. I ran 250/wk and blew the f up.

Gbaumer

Gbaumer

Awards
The only side I had from that high dose is just extra water retention. The only time I felt something extra from the trest was above 80 mg ed. At around 50 mg you get the libido boost, aggression, and energy but for me it started putting actual lbm at 80 mg or above. IM or trans I would assume should be dosed at 50 mg or so but I've only done it in oral form. Im not saying it is or isn't right but that worked for me.

Mystere3

Awards
We're talking about IM. The bioavailability IM is like 10x what it is orally. Supposedly it's 10x as potent as test. I don't believe that but it's still very potent. I like it orally too but it's a totally diff product.

infraredline

Awards
What do you guys think. Goal recomp about 195 wnt about 10 pounds to lean up, a high libido and strength. Have 4 cycles under the belt.
Two options give me opinions

12 weeks

Test cyp 500 wk1 than 250 for 10. Front loaded to hit trt level quicker
triumphalis 60mg 1-6
trestolone ace 40mg intramuscular Ed 1-12
formeron 2 pumps

Or
test cyp 800 wk1 than 400 for 10
Triumph 60 mg1-6
trestolone ace 40 mg intramuscular
formeron 2 pump

Second option might have me to bloaty, want to dry up. Diet is lower carb higher fat high protein. Recomp
Trest may be a little high, I would try 50eod first

Gbaumer

Gbaumer

Awards
Are there any logs on IM trestolone? I really don't have a clue how to brew it. Definitely something I would like to run in the near future

Mana4239

Awards
Mana4239

Are there any logs on IM trestolone? I really don't have a clue how to brew it. Definitely something I would like to run in the near future

I brew it at 2% ba and 8% bb in 50/50 gso/eo and it would go through a 29g slin pin completely painless and I ran it IM for 5 months at 50 ed **** is amazing leaned out big time and gained about 22 lbs it will make your arms and traps feel and look like your flexed all the time it's got to be the greatest compound I've ever used in my 10yr on and off aas just eat clean bc it will give you about half the app that bold gives and to many carbs will make you bloat. Sides are bad also you need to take duta of saw paw metto bc it caused my hair to shed like crazy also my cousin ran it for 3 weeks at 50 ed and got a large lump in both pecks I started him on evista and in a matter of 2 weeks they were gone, I myself run evista on every cycle bc im prone.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I brew it at 2% ba and 8% bb in 50/50 gso/eo and it would go through a 29g slin pin completely painless and I ran it IM for 5 months at 50 ed **** is amazing leaned out big time and gained about 22 lbs it will make your arms and traps feel and look like your flexed all the time it's got to be the greatest compound I've ever used in my 10yr on and off aas just eat clean bc it will give you about half the app that bold gives and to many carbs will make you bloat. Sides are bad also you need to take duta of saw paw metto bc it caused my hair to shed like crazy also my cousin ran it for 3 weeks at 50 ed and got a large lump in both pecks I started him on evista and in a matter of 2 weeks they were gone, I myself run evista on every cycle bc im prone.
I've heard of people getting pretty incredible results from it IM... Makes me wanna try it.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard of people getting pretty incredible results from it IM... Makes me wanna try it.
Everything I've read is that Trestolone is the new Tren with 0 sides!