PCT for short M-Sten cycle

D

dakine83

Awards
Ok so I just got a bottle of msten and plan on only running it for two weeks. Looking for a little advice on what's acceptable for a PCT for a short cycle like this. I have a bottle of nolvadren xt and a bottle of t-bomb 2 laying around. Would that be ok for a 2 wk cycle? I have a little experience with ph and aas in the past but its been a few yrs since I've ran anything. I'm 24 yrs old 205lbs 13% bf. Id appreciate any advice. Thanks

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ehhh, I'd do 4-6 and use a serm

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
And you didn't say what dose

D

dakine83

Awards
I'll be doing 14 wk 1 and 21 wk 2. I could get a serm but low on funds. If the nolvadren and t bomb is sufficient id stick with that cause I already have it.

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
I'll be doing 14 wk 1 and 21 wk 2. I could get a serm but low on funds. If the nolvadren and t bomb is sufficient id stick with that cause I already have it.
Even with a short cycle I wouldn't run something as potent as msten without a serm man just asking for trouble in my opinion. Plus what are you Trynna get out of a 2 week cycle

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You would see ok gains...but I'd still use a serm. That's just me. Risky business not using a serm. Most people get shut down hard within 2 weeks on that stuff.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Even with a short cycle I wouldn't run something as potent as msten without a serm man just asking for trouble in my opinion. Plus what are you Trynna get out of a 2 week cycle
Lol we posted that at the same time :) I agree, 4-6 is the way to go on msten.

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
Lol we posted that at the same time :) I agree, 4-6 is the way to go on msten.[/QUOTE

Haha agreed but with the liver toxicity of msten is even be cautious of running a 6. But definitely never as short as 2.

D

dakine83

Awards
The main reason I wanna do 2 wks is cause of the liver toxicity I wanna get a strength boost and put on about 5 lbs ill be taking cycle assist with it

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Always be cautious with msten regardless of length. But 6 weeks at 10-15mg would be for a nice cycle IMO.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
The main reason I wanna do 2 wks is cause of the liver toxicity I wanna get a strength boost and put on about 5 lbs ill be taking cycle assist with it
Bump it to 4 weeks and pay the $30-60 for a serm. With cycle assist and a gal of water a day you would be good for a 4 weeker. Especially at that dose.
Look at it this way. You need a serm regardless, why not make the cycle worthwhile?
Good choice on liver support btw.
If u buy some tudca you would be overly prepped for a 4 week cycle.

D

dakine83

Awards
Ok so I guess id be better off going with a serm. Which one would be the best/safest with msten?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ok so I guess id be better off going with a serm. Which one would be the best/safest with msten?
I use nolva (tamoxifen) or clomid. But some people swear by torem. Any of these work.

D

dakine83

Awards
If I ran 2 weeks of msten how long would I need the nolva for PCT

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
6 weeks of Msten. And a SERM is a must! You can add in DAA. The other stuff is just extra add ons.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
If I ran 2 weeks of msten how long would I need the nolva for PCT
Don't even run a cycle if its only gonna be 2 weeks. Your wasting your time bro.
If this stuff scares you so much (which isnt a bad thing) I'd stick to a natty stack like sns xgels, growth factor Xt , some good ol creatine mono, and maybe a natty test booster like daa. for strength and muscle gains.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
6 weeks of Msten. And a SERM is a must! You can add in DAA. The other stuff is just extra add ons.
Look, this guy has been on here sense 2008 and your 2 week cycle is the reason he finally started posting.... ;)

D

dakine83

Awards
Well I'm considering going for the 4 weeks but I know this stuff is pretty toxic on the liver...say I did only do two weeks though, would I only need 2 weeks on a serm. And with a 4 wk cycle 4 wks on a serm? Just lookin for some feedback tryin to get educated as best I can. I appreciate the feedback fellas

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
Give up bro run at least 4 weeks with TUDCA for liver or don't run at all. No pain no gain.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Well I'm considering going for the 4 weeks but I know this stuff is pretty toxic on the liver...say I did only do two weeks though, would I only need 2 weeks on a serm. And with a 4 wk cycle 4 wks on a serm? Just lookin for some feedback tryin to get educated as best I can. I appreciate the feedback fellas
I'd do a full pct for any amount of msten. Look at it this way, If your far enough into an msten cycle to start seeing results you need full serm protocol. IMO. Do what you want tho. Just have a safe cycle no matter what you decide. Good luck man. If you have any questions (not about a 2 week cycle) feel free to pm me :)