reps4jesus

Awards
If your an athlete this could be bomb lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldnt run winny as an athelete. How could you run with those back pumps? lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and dry joints

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I wouldnt run winny as an athelete. How could you run with those back pumps? lol
I would. And you don't always run the compound during the season. I have never changed a workout due to back or shin pumps. Some people take 5g of taurine and a pain killer, I take 200lbs of man the fuk up. The Pain creates the prize my friend. Just like someone who skips shoulder day cuz of pip.
And winny is actually a commonly used anabolic for athletic performance.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Any one ever run this cycle?
Thinking about running it but would love some opinions
How much of both will you be running? What are your goals? I would go with test-p if I was cutting

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would. And you don't always run the compound during the season. I have never changed a workout due to back or shin pumps. Some people take 5g of taurine and a pain killer, I take 200lbs of man the fuk up. The Pain creates the prize my friend. Just like someone who skips shoulder day cuz of pip.
Back pumps aren't a matter of "maning the **** up." Some people get them so bad they literally cannot walk.

You may have never changed a workout due to back pumps, but I doubt you are training like an athlete.

Good point on the offseason though, but most athletes have to run year round. The way I get back pumps, running is impossible on winny.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Back pumps aren't a matter of "maning the **** up." Some people get them so bad they literally cannot walk.

You may have never changed a workout due to back pumps, but I doubt you are training like an athlete.

Good point on the offseason though, but most athletes have to run year round. The way I get back pumps, running is impossible on winny.
If I Said I had gotten them that bad I'd be lying. But I have gotten very painful pumps in my shins especially. Why do you doubt I train like an athlete? I do overhead squats and many Olympic lifts lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I Said I had gotten them that bad I'd be lying. But I have gotten very painful pumps in my shins especially. Why do you doubt I train like an athlete? I do overhead squats and many Olympic lifts lol
I doubt it off of of an educated guess. Most people around here workout for size, some PL/Olympic. Not many people are doing a cardio like an athelete around here. And when I refer to an athlete, I am not talking about lifting sports, but I guess they are athletes too.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I doubt it off of of an educated guess. Most people around here workout for size, some PL/Olympic. Not many people are doing a cardio like an athelete around here. And when I refer to an athlete, I am not talking about lifting sports, but I guess they are athletes too.
Well my friend, I train bjj and Mma. I have no choice but to train like an athlete. I do hiit cardio and I lift heavy sh!t. So I train like an athlete ;) honestly my leg day is intense enough I count that as a a cardio day also lol

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I wasnt sure on the doses, i can get the cycle, i just wanted to see if it was even worth my time

I personally am 190, 7% body fat and 6'1

Want to stay lean for the athletic look

grappler22

grappler22

Awards

Just AWESOME!!!!!

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
Well my friend, I train bjj and Mma. I have no choice but to train like an athlete. I do hiit cardio and I lift heavy sh!t. So I train like an athlete ;) honestly my leg day is intense enough I count that as a a cardio day also lol
I like this one too... I do BJJ too and shin/back pumps have never been a problem while rolling. Only when jogging/running do the shin pumps ****ing KILL!!!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I like this one too... I do BJJ too and shin/back pumps have never been a problem while rolling. Only when jogging/running do the shin pumps ****ing KILL!!!
Honesty, when I started using gear it was in no way beneficial to my grappling. I was much faster at takedowns and was stronger than everyone's in my division but i can't quite put my finger on why it just felt harder after that. My endurance was up to...idk. I do like it for Mma though. I personally love natty stacks when I'm going into a fight. Gear is for off time IMO.

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
Honesty, when I started using gear it was in no way beneficial to my grappling. I was much faster at takedowns and was stronger than everyone's in my division but i can't quite put my finger on why it just felt harder after that. My endurance was up to...idk. I do like it for Mma though. I personally love natty stacks when I'm going into a fight. Gear is for off time IMO.
Its difficult to lift hard and also train BJJ hard. They are both physically taxing in there own way. But yes I agree (in a way) that while on test and winny, my bjj seemed to suffer. I also felt myself over heating easily. but I am going to do the test/winny stack in June.

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
Its difficult to lift hard and also train BJJ hard. They are both physically taxing in there own way. But yes I agree (in a way) that while on test and winny, my bjj seemed to suffer. I also felt myself over heating easily. but I am going to do the test/winny stack in June.
Also, what stacks have you done with success for BJJ endurance and recovery? I am also looking to cut some visceral and lower chest fat that just seems to always be there..lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Also, what stacks have you done with success for BJJ endurance and recovery? I am also looking to cut some visceral and lower chest fat that just seems to always be there..lol
I know this sounds funny but any test base IMO. The alpha male feeling can be the difference between winning and loosing. 4-ad at 1 g a day helps. Real test is better. I'm sure trest would be ok.
But I personably think bjj is very mental.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this sounds funny
But I personably think bjj is very mental.
Is it? I'm always on the receiving side, so never thought much about the training an mental aspect for those giving them.

How many hours do you practice giving blow jobs, before you are a bjj?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Is it? I'm always on the receiving side, so never thought much about the training an mental aspect for those giving them.

How many hours do you practice giving blow jobs, before you are a bjj?