AMS-1 andro liquid

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Does anyone know how long it will take to start seeing gains?
Been taking 2ml a day for 10 days now, still no gains?
looking for some advice

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
About 3 years. Dosed at 54galons a day. It's mild. Gains will be small.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
ok, well i was planning on dosing at 2ml a day for 4 weeks, and then the last 2 weeks at 4ml a day, do you think thats a good idea?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
ok, well i was planning on dosing at 2ml a day for 4 weeks, and then the last 2 weeks at 4ml a day, do you think thats a good idea?
How much of the 1-ad is in each 2ml dose?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ok, so the most pop dosage of 1-dhea is 300-1000mg Ed. I'd do at least 600mg Ed. Also, 4 weeks is a wast of time. Do 6-8. I'd do 8. So you'll probably need to buy more of this stuff but I'd Say continue running it till you can get some epi and run it at 40/40/40/40/40/40-50. If you want results this will give them to you. With a serm for pct this would be fine. And you could continue to run your 1-dhea if you want to. But honestly I will never buy another dhea based product again Because they do nothing under 600-800mg.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I your running 2-4 ml that's only 40-80mg of the actual 1-andro? You won't ever see results at that dose. Save your hard earned money and buy 2-3 bottles of lgi epi. Or 1 bottle of ep15tane by Olympus. Also cel, ironflex, and a few other company's are reliable. Don't trust most companies tho.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Its 120mg per 1ml of 1 andro, which converts to 20mg of 1-test

That is what i meant sorry

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

Oh I gotch. Well like I said. It's virtually useless at low dosages, i still think epi Is the way to go.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Its 120mg prop blend of 1andro and Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin and it is a lymphatic delivery which should increase bioavailability.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21689702/

As far as effectiveness of 1andro see the recent study " increased lean body mass by 6.3 ± 1.2%, decreased fat body mass by 24.6 ± 7.1%, and increased their back squat one repetition maximum and competition total by 14.3 ± 1.5 and 12.8 ± 1.1%, respectively."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24381122

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
2 weeks in and still can't see any major benefits from the 1 andro, going to do anther 2 weeks at 2ml a day then bump up to 4ml a day, anyone think this will show better results?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks in and still can't see any major benefits from the 1 andro, going to do anther 2 weeks at 2ml a day then bump up to 4ml a day, anyone think this will show better results?
While I believe ams 1 andro does have increased bioavailability I would still increase dosing sooner then later. Now I don't know your weight height so on for me at 220lbs 6 foot I would start at 4ml a day and move up as needed.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
While I believe ams 1 andro does have increased bioavailability I would still increase dosing sooner then later. Now I don't know your weight height so on for me at 220lbs 6 foot I would start at 4ml a day and move up as needed.
Ok I may dose up to 3 tomorrow then move to 4 the week after.
I am 6ft 190, I am around 7% body fat, machine I use says 5% so I am guessing around 7. I was running a cut untill I started this also,

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Little update
Liquid has started to work

Gained 2 lbs while on a cut
Also just looking a lot bigger and Vascularity is insane
Starting next week I will be dosing up to 4ml!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Little update
Liquid has started to work

Gained 2 lbs while on a cut
Also just looking a lot bigger and Vascularity is insane
Starting next week I will be dosing up to 4ml!
Nice bro. I'd do 5 lol

Dubc1231

Awards

I’m currently on the same ams liquid. I’ve been stacking it with their 4-andro and I was also under the impression that I was getting in 120/mg a day for every ML I ingested. I’ve been doing 3ML/day of both the ams 1/4-andro liquids thinking I was getting in 360/mg a day of each product and then I realized the bottle actually says it’s 120/mg of their “proprietary blend”. After further research I found out that for every 1ML it really only contains 20mg of 1/4-andro. The passed 4 weeks I’ve been waiting to feel the **** and now I realize why I haven’t been feeling much effect. I feel duped. I just picked up hi-tech’s 1-test and androdiol which clearly states 110/mg dose of 1-andro. I really wish I would’ve recognized their sneaky labeling on the ams bottle before I purchased it. I shouldve been on the hi tech stuff this entire time.......

Dubc1231

Awards
After further research, I found a lot of information regarding absorption rates based on the research study in 2013 in Texas w/ 1-Andro @ 330/mg a day doseage compared to recent Cyclosome delivery system (added in 2016 I believe) w/ Hi-Tech products, which boosts the absorption rate, leading you to only need the recommended dosing amounts the bottles say (specifically on hi-tech products with Cyclosome delivery system).

I think I’m just going to stick with that this first run and see how it goes and know how to move forward in the future for a next cycle.

blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/cyclosome-liposome-cyclodextrin

In the article listed above they state that another tested poorly water soluble substance (curcumin/not DHEA) that also has a 3-6% absorption rate with no delivery system, combined with the Cyclosome delivery agent boosted its absorption up to 90%. They say they haven’t yet ran the actual tests on if DHEA actually will absorb 90% but since (curcumin) did with Cyclosome, they believe we can absorb just as much of their products (Hi-Tech w/ Cyclosome) if not more than what the 2013 Texas 1-Andro study was able to achieve with the recommended dosage. The 2013 Texas study had their lab rats (humans) ingest 330mg/day (no Cyclosome Delivery) and only absorbed 3-6% leading to a daily absorption of about 20mg/day.

Now this leads me back to my AMS 1/4-Andro issue. If the Texas study testers only absorbed 20mg/day then you should be able to reach the same results with the AMS 1/4-andro liquid since they state there is 20mg/ML of 1-andro that has an absorption rate of up to 100% (not sure how true that is though) because of their liquid delivery system. And taking 2-3 doses a day of the AMS liquid would put you up to 40-60mg/day (if the Absorption rate in fact is 100%). The Texas study shows results as of 4 weeks running, but after 4 weeks of (3 - 1ML doses a day of both ams 1/4-andro) I really didn’t see any super crazy exciting results like case studies have shown so I doubt the absorption rate is 100%.

I’m excited to see what my last month on cycle has in store. I’m going to take 2 doses each a day of the hi tech 1-test and androdiol as the recommended dosage says and then top my nights off with 1 dose of each ams 1/4-andro liquid till the bottles run out and see how that does me. According to this research I should be able to achieve way more than 20/mg a day (post absorption) with the recommended hi-tech dosing alone so topping my nights off with the ams liquid should be a plus. We’ll see what happens I guess. Wish me luck lol.