tren and test prop severe pip

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Hey all I have ran 2 cycles in the past with really good success first was a test cycle then test turrinabol and sd I just started my cutting cycle on Tuesday and I'm running test prop and tren then adding winstrol week 6. well I'm currently injecting 2cc's eod of 100mg prop 100mg tren acetate. I am now having to inject more frequently which calls for injection sites that I have not used before such as delt and quad. I have never experienced pip quite like this I am still sore in my left delt which I injected 6 days ago. It's not unbearable anymore but for two days I could barely move it. Next I did my right delt and it's still sore to the slightest touch and yesterday I pinned my right quad and I can't get out of bed because of the severe pain. I have heard several things that I can do such as heat pack run under hot water etc but looking for suggestions because if this pain does not subside I'm gonna chalk this cycle off as a failure and start pct but I don't want to do that any suggestions

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hey all I have ran 2 cycles in the past with really good success first was a test cycle then test turrinabol and sd I just started my cutting cycle on Tuesday and I'm running test prop and tren then adding winstrol week 6. well I'm currently injecting 2cc's eod of 100mg prop 100mg tren acetate. I am now having to inject more frequently which calls for injection sites that I have not used before such as delt and quad. I have never experienced pip quite like this I am still sore in my left delt which I injected 6 days ago. It's not unbearable anymore but for two days I could barely move it. Next I did my right delt and it's still sore to the slightest touch and yesterday I pinned my right quad and I can't get out of bed because of the severe pain. I have heard several things that I can do such as heat pack run under hot water etc but looking for suggestions because if this pain does not subside I'm gonna chalk this cycle off as a failure and start pct but I don't want to do that any suggestions
According to some chemists the prop ester tends to be very painful if it is not filtered correctly, maybe your source is not too clean, or maybe your body just dont tolerate the carrier well. the carrier is also crucial, I had a very painful gear a year ago, and it was not fun, I could not even train the next day so I just stopped it.

I am not sure about the ace ester being painful as I will pin it in a few weeks, but if both vials are for the same brand, take a look at the carriet and try to get some feedback as it may be dirty, you may need to swicth, just my 2 cents.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
According to some chemists the prop ester tends to be very painful if it is not filtered correctly, maybe your source is not too clean, or maybe your body just dont tolerate the carrier well. the carrier is also crucial, I had a very painful gear a year ago, and it was not fun, I could not even train the next day so I just stopped it.

I am not sure about the ace ester being painful as I will pin it in a few weeks, but if both vials are for the same brand, take a look at the carriet and try to get some feedback as it may be dirty, you may need to swicth, just my 2 cents.
Yea I thought it may not be the best source but I have 2 buddies running this prop and tren both have barely if any pain at all I have read about cutting the injections with 50/50 sterile filter oil but the thought of injecting 4cc's of oil doesn't sound fun especially in the delts. I don't want to just stop so I may try this as a last resort all I know is this pain is unbearable

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
There's been a few times I've came across really painful prop. Massage, massage, massage and foam roll. I know it sucks to even touch it but you have to push through the pain

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
There's been a few times I've came across really painful prop. Massage, massage, massage and foam roll. I know it sucks to even touch it but you have to push through the pain
Man I can't even put the slightest pressure on it I'd have to smoke a good joint before I could stand foam rolling it lol I just bought some cotton seed oil and benzyl benzoate to cut it with I got it next day air so I'll post how that works out I'm going to do 20% BB and cut it 1:1 with the cotton seed oil the only bad thing is that means I'll have to use 2 injection sites eod because that will be over 4 cc's. But I would rather do that then deal with this crazy pip

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Yea I thought it may not be the best source but I have 2 buddies running this prop and tren both have barely if any pain at all I have read about cutting the injections with 50/50 sterile filter oil but the thought of injecting 4cc's of oil doesn't sound fun especially in the delts. I don't want to just stop so I may try this as a last resort all I know is this pain is unbearable
its funny to see how we all react different to x compounds, for example the gear that caused me uncomfortable pip worked well for my friend too!, I decided to switch brands, while my friend could inject the same gear/same batch with no issues at all! He just laughed and looked at me like a p..sy, and I told him several times that I could not keep dosing that trash, also he could pin easily on triceps while I feel that spot very uncomfortable.

Also, does your pip come with other symptoms like fever, swollen injected spot or redness on the area? the gear that caused me pip did not cause any other symptoms, I just felt like someone punched my shoulders, I could touch the area but I could barely move as it would hurt.

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
I get major pip from prop and even worse from tren ace. Cutting with grapeseed oil made it manageable.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
its funny to see how we all react different to x compounds, for example the gear that caused me uncomfortable pip worked well for my friend too!, I decided to switch brands, while my friend could inject the same gear/same batch with no issues at all! He just laughed and looked at me like a p..sy, and I told him several times that I could not keep dosing that trash, also he could pin easily on triceps while I feel that spot very uncomfortable.

Also, does your pip come with other symptoms like fever, swollen injected spot or redness on the area? the gear that caused me pip did not cause any other symptoms, I just felt like someone punched my shoulders, I could touch the area but I could barely move as it would hurt.
I noticed slight skin irritation on my right delt but not the left or quad I am thinking I have the slight redness because I had to pin 3 times before I could inject yea my two buddies are calling me a p**sy because neither of them have any problems. I thought I was running a fever yesterday but monitored it throughout the day and never went above 99 I just felt hot but that could just be the tren

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I get major pip from prop and even worse from tren ace. Cutting with grapeseed oil made it manageable.
Sounds like me I'm talking major pain how much did the grape seed oil help and did u cut 1:1?

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
At first when I was running prop only I would do 1:1. Then after a while I was able to do 2:1. Then when I did prop and tren ace it was around 1:1 again. Without the grapeseed oil I couldn't workout. Could barely walk. Terrible. Maybe it was/is the gear, but I seem to be sensitive to it.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
At first when I was running prop only I would do 1:1. Then after a while I was able to do 2:1. Then when I did prop and tren ace it was around 1:1 again. Without the grapeseed oil I couldn't workout. Could barely walk. Terrible. Maybe it was/is the gear, but I seem to be sensitive to it.
That's how I am I still cant walk or bend my leg i can't train. I hit chest and arms yesterday that was funny I'm sure to watch me gimp around trying to lift it had me in tears yesterday morning and this morning is still terrible

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Sounds like me I'm talking major pain how much did the grape seed oil help and did u cut 1:1?
If you felt a 9 / 10 pain without the oil how did it feel with it u said it was manageable but how much did it decrease the pain?

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
Enough so that I could train whatever body part was in pain. Helped tremendously. Still felt it, but I wasn't limping around like an idiot.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I had some garbage gear once. I just rotated glute sites back and forth. If I shot in my legs, I would limp or have troubles walking for a good 2days.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Enough so that I could train whatever body part was in pain. Helped tremendously. Still felt it, but I wasn't limping around like an idiot.
Awesome mine should be in tomorrow I had to pin today but I separated into 2, 1 cc glute pins warmed the gear first under hot water and am now sitting on a heat pack I'll see how that helps then my oil will be in for my next shot

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I had some garbage gear once. I just rotated glute sites back and forth. If I shot in my legs, I would limp or have troubles walking for a good 2days.
Yea I just pinned Glutes well see what happens tomorrow fingers crossed!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
if cutting it 50% with gso helped the pain, you could do daily injs and keep the same amount of mg/per week. they may have just messed up and put too much benzyl alcohol in it. i've brewed my own test p and tren ace, and didn't have any pain really. very minor.
but I would need to find more injection sites and every day injections would suck lol