New cycle - need some pro input please

cagz06

Awards
Hi guys, to start I am 6'1 198lbs, 15.3% body fat & 45 years old. I am starting a cycle of 100 mg test prop 100 mg tren ace EOD and 100mg anavar ED - I am and have been taking 4 iu ED of HGH. I will be taking 1cc 50mg per day of nolva liquid to help keep proestrogen down as I heard this could be the the leading cause of acne sides with tren. I never had a problem with gyno on any cycles in the past. I will run this cycle for about 6 weeks, then PCT with clomid for 6 weeks. And then start a 12 week cycle. I wanted to try the short ester first to see if I suffer from sides and figure i can adjust if need be.

Is anyone formiliar with this cycle? Any suggestions or changes? I had a problem with acne last cycle of test e and eq. And never want to see that again. I still have dark spots. How can I help avoid this? This is also one of hte reasons Im doing a short ester and short cycle. I tried proactive, oil free soaps, antibiotics. Nothing helped except strait up ivory soap and wich hazel with two showers a day. skin is so dry it itches.

Any advice on any of this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mystere3

Awards
WAY too much novla. You shouldn't need any novla on cycle unless you have had gyno issues in the past. You could consider taking some arimidex on cycle bc the test will aromatize. What you should also take is caber or prami, as the gyno from tren more commonly is prolactin based.

Also, how long is this cycle and how long are you taking the anavar?

cagz06

Awards
anavar will be the length of my cycle to help retein some mass after my cycle is complete. My cycle will be only 6 weeks, as I had an issue with my last cycle. I took long esters and couldn't adjust along with it just being a bad cycle choice for me as I already have a fast metabolism so the eq and hgh made it impossible for me to eat enough. I have arimidex, how much should I use instead of nolva. I am realy preping for a 12 week cycle after PCT from this cycle. I have used Fina in the past and it worked well for me, no sides or gyno. I want to test this cycle as my 12 week will be similar only long ester tri-tren and test e.

The only reason I wanted to take Nolva is I was told the tren can cause high estrogen and that can cause acne. I never had acne in my life but my last cycle I broke out like I had the mumps and I am very afraid of this issue as I still have dark spots all over from it. It's quite disheartening. But as I said, I was on a 10 week cycle once fina and test with no gyno sides at all so I dont expect it from tren. Just trying to stay ahead of the acne.

Mystere3

Awards
Acne isn't from estrogen, it's from the androgenic effect of the tren. Novla won't block that.

I'm not a fan of this cycle structure for 6 weeks, don't think you'll get much out of it.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Acne isn't from estrogen, it's from the androgenic effect of the tren. Novla won't block that.

I'm not a fan of this cycle structure for 6 weeks, don't think you'll get much out of it.
Agreed^^ You would benefit more from Inhibit P on cycle with Tren than Nolva....Growth Factor XT is also an excellent product to run with any ph cycle

cagz06

Awards
I agree I wont get much, I want to do this cycle short to see how my body reacts to it. Using short esters I can adjust and get my desired dosage for my 12 week cycle. I have used Fina with test e and great short term results. However, I wasn't looking to put on a quick 20lbs. And I'm not looking for that now. I appreciate your input, I am rethinking quite a bit. But I wasted a ton of money, time and had a bad bout with acne after a long ester run last year with test e and eq. It got even worse after I stopped. Tren, like Fina I know will help me bulk even though I have a high metabolism. If that's not a good reason to try it, let me know.

Last year I did almost a 24 week cycle on eq not knowing why I was having so much a of a problem gaining muscle mass. I was working out 5 times a week at least and eating all day long. I have learned, and I'm still learning. I trust the opinions of all of you as I read through much of the threads here. And will embrace any advice given me here.

I will kill the nolva.. And will look into Inhibit P and growth facto xt

Mystere3

Awards
Why don't you just run the anavar alone for 6 weeks?

I think running test/tren for 6 weeks is a waste. Right when you'd start seeing results is when you'd stop.

cagz06

Awards
I agree its a bit of a waste. But hear me out. I want to do tri-tren for a 12 week run with test e after i finish my PCT from this short cycle. I figure the only way to judge the cycles sides and effects on me is to use it. If I use the short ester versions I can make adjustments and get quicker answers. If I just dive into tri-tren test e and anavar for 12 weeks and I develop issues it will take two weeks for any adjustments to be noticeable and that will cause a problem. If i had the knowledge you guys have then I wouldn't need to take baby steps. There was a time you took your first pin, concerning most if not all anabolics out there and youve learned first hand which works best for you as we all react different in certain aspects. This way I am wasting money I know, good gear and time but I'm kind of dipping my toe in the pool due to a bad cycle last year. Dont get me wrong you are 100% correct. Its a waste. Im just afraid of a long cycle im not familiar with. I wasted thousands last year and ended up with acne scars and no mass. What was supposed to make me look and feel better and lift harder just made me look worse. I dont even want tp take my shirt off in public anymore because of the dark spots, and I know it will take time for them to go away.

I do appreciate your input and advice, its why I am here asking. I have already learned to axe the nolva. Is there a better bulking cycle for someone with borderline high blood pressure/on meds and a fast metabolism that has less chance of sides like acne? As i said, I was on Fina and had no gyno problems so I am not overly concerned with that.

Mystere3

Awards
If you have bp issues you def shouldn't run tren, it'll send thrm through the roof. Honestly I'd just run 20 of SD with or without test and you'll prolly bulk better in 4 weeks than your proposed 6 week cycle with fewer sides.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
If you have bp issues you def shouldn't run tren, it'll send thrm through the roof. Honestly I'd just run 20 of SD with or without test and you'll prolly bulk better in 4 weeks than your proposed 6 week cycle with fewer sides.
It's kinda dumb to run sd without test...

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah I'd prolly stack it with test, 20 isn't so bad without it though.

cagz06

Awards
Thank you for the heads up. As long as I am on my pressure meds my pressure is 128/82 if im not on my meds its 140/85 so its not a critical situation and not a water retention situation either. I'm not familiar with SD? What is it?

Mystere3

Awards
On tren you'll prolly be in the 180s if you're 130 off cycle.

Sd is superdrol or methasterone.

cagz06

Awards
Thanks Mystere3 - I'll look into these . recommendations for the cycle in mg/cc and ed or eod? Length?

cagz06

Awards
Mystere3 - I know these are almost opposite components but can you explain the difference to me and why you recommend so I can educate myself?

Mystere3

Awards
If you're going to run a 6 week cycle you're better off with an oral as your primary mass builder because injectable cycles typically take a longer time to show effects. With test/tren you typically start to see the biggest mass gains start at weeks 4-5. If you stopped at week 6 you'd be quitting just as you started to see results.

An oral cycle like SD will give you results immediately, sometimes from the first dose.

cagz06

Awards
Got you. Understood. I will look into this cycle and give it a try. Just to clarify, the only reason I am doing this specific cycle for this length of time is to test how my body reacts to it as I want to do this cycle for 12 weeks. Once I assess the results and sides using the short esters and hope that I dont get sides I will take off for weeks, pct with clomid and start a 12 week cycle using the long ester versions. My concern is the possible sides that I dont want to get stuck with. Im not realy trying to get results from this cycle, just testing the waters. I appreciate all your help and advice and will look into the orals you suggested.