Optimum needle size?

iamtybaby

Awards
Test E
18 gauge to pull 23 to inject? Is there a gauge that's good for both?

infraredline

Awards
Test E
18 gauge to pull 23 to inject? Is there a gauge that's good for both?
1cc 29g 1/2" slin pin. Stick it in your delts, biceps, triceps or chest, absolutely painless. You can even shoot quads but depending on your neural layout in your quads that could sting more since you may knick a nerve.

Hard.Gainer

Hard.Gainer

Awards
I don't see how you would knick a nerve with a 1/2" needle. Nerves are usually deeper in. If anything, I'd be more worried about it not being long enough to penetrate muscle in the quads depending on bf of course.

infraredline

Awards
I don't see how you would knick a nerve with a 1/2" needle. Nerves are usually deeper in. If anything, I'd be more worried about it not being long enough to penetrate muscle in the quads depending on bf of course.
Just sharing what I've experienced. It's totally dependent on your neural layout like I said in the post above, my good buddy has nerves that run all along the top of his quad and aren't buried very deep so each time he shoots quads he always hits a nerve, however I also know people who shoot quads with no problem whatsoever. It come down to trial and error.