First PH cycle of RPN Havoc, advice appreciated

burnleylad84

Awards
Hi everyone,

I have been going to the gym about 3/4 times a week for about a 2 years now and naturally gone from just under 13 stone to just under 14, i have used supplements like creatine and nitric oxide to aid me and my strength it quite good. i bench around 90kg, dumbless chest press 35's.

I am 29 and health is all good etc, so wanted to do a PH cycle to see if i could increase strength but more important rip up on the belly area and get a bit more definition as i seem to be getting stronger without much visual change.

So lets get down to it;

RPN Havoc (30mg per day for a 5 week cycle)
Iron Labs Cycle Support: On Cycle Protection & Liver Assist (To take during my cycle)
Matrix Monster 5kg (To assist with gains and getting the right balance of protein, carbs)

I need some advice on a good PCT because i want to avoid bitch tits at all costs lol and any other possible side effects after the cycle.

I have heard that estrogen blockers are good but Havoc is already none estrogenic so i guess it isn't really needed?

Thanks guys.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Up the dose on the havoc/epistane. IMO, start at 40mg. Run it for 6 weeks, trust me. If it's a matter of money issues... delay the cycle, wait until you have the money and grab the extra bottle. I don't know the price on HAVOC, but Celtic Labs Epi is 90 capsules at 10mg for $23. Epistane is the same thing as havoc.

PCT is super simple stuff. 4 weeks of a SERM (toremifene or clomid, preferably). You can throw in a low dose of exemestane if you want. I always do, but many will argue against it.

Toremifene dosing is usually 120mg/100mg/80mg/60mg or 120mg/120mg/60mg/60mg. Something along those lines.

BrandonH1083

Awards
yeah epistane is anti estrogenic so no need for an ai. I would run nolva at 20/20/10/10 for pct. 5 weeks of epistane is good, start at 30 and just maybe increase the dosage by 10 or 20 mgs after week 1 or 2

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some guys have got rebound gyno from Epi so I'd definitely run an OTC AI as a part of PCT protocol. Something that has arimistane in it would suffice. I of course prefer SUP3R PCT.

burnleylad84

Awards
nice one thanks, i tried to get nolvadex but seems impossible from uk. i dont trust many sites ive seen so ended up with the extreme labs pct which comes fairly recommended.

just a question if im using a pct already why would i still get gyno? the pct combats that so what is all this otc ai for aswell? from all advice ive read you need a preload, then the main cycle and a good pct to counter the gyno when re-normalizing the testosterone levels.

anymore advice appreciated. i will be on a 5 week cycle at first as want to finish my pct before i go on holiday in july.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
nice one thanks, i tried to get nolvadex but seems impossible from uk. i dont trust many sites ive seen so ended up with the extreme labs pct which comes fairly recommended.

just a question if im using a pct already why would i still get gyno? the pct combats that so what is all this otc ai for aswell? from all advice ive read you need a preload, then the main cycle and a good pct to counter the gyno when re-normalizing the testosterone levels.

anymore advice appreciated. i will be on a 5 week cycle at first as want to finish my pct before i go on holiday in july.
You have a lot of research to do, you have no idea what your doing even if you think you do. You need a serm, period. If you can't get one then don't do steroids. No OTC product can replace a serm. And a 5 week cycle is to short, do 6. Also 40mg of epi (havoc) 30 is useless. Good luck on stopping rebound gyno with an OTC product lmao or you can go with a REAL pct and have an enjoyable cycle. I don't care where you live. I know plenty of people from the uk that get serms no prob. You just haven't done enough research.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi everyone,

I have been going to the gym about 3/4 times a week for about a 2 years now and naturally gone from just under 13 stone to just under 14, i have used supplements like creatine and nitric oxide to aid me and my strength it quite good. i bench around 90kg, dumbless chest press 35's.

I am 29 and health is all good etc, so wanted to do a PH cycle to see if i could increase strength but more important rip up on the belly area and get a bit more definition as i seem to be getting stronger without much visual change.

So lets get down to it;

RPN Havoc (30mg per day for a 5 week cycle)
Iron Labs Cycle Support: On Cycle Protection & Liver Assist (To take during my cycle)
Matrix Monster 5kg (To assist with gains and getting the right balance of protein, carbs)

I need some advice on a good PCT because i want to avoid bitch tits at all costs lol and any other possible side effects after the cycle.

I have heard that estrogen blockers are good but Havoc is already none estrogenic so i guess it isn't really needed?

Thanks guys.
Run the Epi at 30-40mgs for 5-6 weeks followed with a serm like Nolva for PCT...no otc AI required

burnleylad84

Awards
well if someone can recommend somewhere that is legitimate to get it i will buy nolvadex. and i will not start this cycle until i have everything i need, im not stupid.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
There are a lot of sample cycles with some good info in the cycle info thread. Definitely do some reading there.

burnleylad84

Awards
ok and with the nolva, what is recommended usage/dosage after my cycle? im doing a cycle of 90 tabs on havoc for the first one so something to equal this.

thanks

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Nolva at 20, weeks 1-2 and 10, weeks 3-4 starting the day after your last epi dose.

Typically shown as 20/20/10/10

One bottle of havoc probably isn't enough as others have stated. Grab another and run it for 6 weeks. Maybe 30/30/30/40/40/40 or some variation of that.

burnleylad84

Awards
ok cheers, should i maybe continue taking the extremelabs pct after nolvadex to aid it or just sack it off?

ive found a reliable source for the citrate form, tablets. presume that is sufficient rather than the liquite over at extremepeptides.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Not exactly familiar with extreme labs pct, but a test booster can be ran on top of Nolva.

burnleylad84

Awards
Hi,

So I am on the last few days of Havoc and thought I would share my story

I started on 30mg per day along with the liver support, 40mg for the last week of a 90 capsule cycle (I know this is usually not enough for big gains but I wanted to be on the safe side with having possible gland gyno).

I drank alcohol a couple of times while I was on the cycle and was extremely hungover, more than normal so I recommend if you are thinking of drinking DONT as it just wastes the cycle.

I tried to improve my eating, basically eating as much as possible and am now at 14 Stone, I was previously 13.5 so I am happy with that. I feel as though my muscles have gained a lot although the visuals is just slightly as I now need to cut a bit.

I can bench an extra 10Kg so my previous was 70 and now 80 (Not including the 20kg bar weight). Dumbell press has gone up, my max was previously 30's at 5 reps now i can do 25's and 10-12 reps. Most other body exercises have had the similar increase aswell so something has worked.

I had no real side effects, not had any rebound gyno yet. Felt calm, happy whilst on the cycle so nothing major to report there.

All in all I should have avoided alcohol, ate a bit better and got an extra bottle as my real strength boosted in the last week on 40mg. But I am happy and recommend Havoc to anyone that is starting on PH and a bit dubious/worried/inexperienced.

I am starting my Nolvadex cycle in a few days, I purchased Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg per ml 60ml from Hardcore Peptides and just wondering how I should consume this and what quantity? I have a syringe for it and guessing it goes under the tongue.

Thanks,

Swolljaboi

Awards
I dilute mine in an ounce of water and swallow it. Otherwise it burns the crap out of my throat.

Travenberger

Awards
Just take it to the throat and chase with water. Their clomid worked great. Just got exem and tamoxifen. Bogo right now on 30ml bottles