Oral Strength Cycle

PowerLifter94

Awards
Hi, so my goals aren't necessarily to gain size but instead I would like to gain lean muscle mass and most importantly a lot of strength. I have a powerlifting competition coming up in July so I have lots of time to train but I have plateaued and need a big push. I have never used steroids but I have talked to guys I work with who use them and I have done hours upon hours of my own research. My only problem is, I have a HUGE phobia of needles. And I mean huge as in I pass out every time a needle comes within 5 feet of me. So that being said, injectables are out of the question for me. I have put together an oral stack that I think will help me reach me goals but I want other's opinions as well. I can take criticism and would appreciate any advice but here is what ive researched and found:

Main Cycle
Trenbolone at 250mcg per day for 3 weeks
Clen at 75mcg per day for a total of 8 weeks but cycling it 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off
Liv-52 for liver support. Ill take it starting at least 10 days before my cycle then continue everyday until 10 days after

PCT
Proviron at 50mg per day each day for 4 weeks
Clomid at 100mg per day each day for 4 weeks
Continue Liver support

Thanks

Mystere3

Awards
Trenbolone oral? Do you mean methyltrienolone? Or trendione?

I think you should just take anavar. Its as good for strength as tren but is much milder.

PowerLifter94

Awards
I would definitely choose Anavar but unfortunately that is too expensive. I was looking for the best alternative to Anavar and I found that either oral Tbol or oral Tren would be the best choice. And at about a fourth the cost. I did a lot of research and concluded that Tren was stronger than Tbol so I decided to go with that. Do you recommend Tbol instead? And by the way, I meant Trenbolone as in Methyltrienolone. Sorry for confusion.

Mystere3

Awards
Don't run methyltren under any circumstances.

I can't think of a worst first cycle except maybe cyanide or sonething. You might as well just put yourself on the liver transplant list now.

Tbol would be much better.

PowerLifter94

Awards
That strong huh? Alright, Tbol it is. Think 50mg per day of Tbol is enough? More or less? Thanks!

Mystere3

Awards
Start with 50 and work your way up to 75-100. Methyltrienolone is the strongest steroid known to man.

PowerLifter94

Awards
Alright, much thanks. Does my PCT look safe and sound? My main goal is to keep the majority of my strength gains.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't run methyltren under any circumstances.I can't think of a worst first cycle except maybe cyanide or sonething. You might as well just put yourself on the liver transplant list now.Tbol would be much better.
I've run methyltrienolone (what OP calls "oral tren") upwards of 750mcg per day for 4 weeks and it was nothing short of amazing. Strength gains were enormous. Weirdly it also made me blow bigger loads and my libido was absolutely out of control. Too much information? haha

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For oral only I would do something like trest and DMZ, trest and M-Sten or trest, msten and dimethandrostenol.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I've run methyltrienolone (what OP calls "oral tren") upwards of 750mcg per day for 4 weeks and it was nothing short of amazing. Strength gains were enormous. Weirdly it also made me blow bigger loads and my libido was absolutely out of control. Too much information? haha
Please, go on :)

To the thread starter - if you have access to Tbol, which typically must be obtained through a source of less-than-legal origins, I can only assume you have access to a source that could provide you with dbol as well. When it comes to "strength", as your title suggests, I would choose Dbol over Tbol. More androgenic and anabolic as well. Especially if you're competing in powerlifting, Dbol is the way to go.

Mystere3

Awards
Dbol is wet though, i also would never run it alone, personally.

PowerLifter94

Awards
Ive been on the fence with Dbol and Tbol. From what I understand, Tbol is supposed to be the same as Dbol but without the excess water weight. Wish I had the money for Var. That would definitely have been a no-brainer. :squareeyed:

About the Tren, I believe Mystere3 was telling me to not to run it since this it is my first cycle.

I think ill try the Tbol and then run my PCT and go for a low dose of Tren (250mcg ED) and see how my body reacts. And have some Nolva on hand for sure.

To BigBlackGuy- Can you tell me some stats you recorded maybe when you ran the methyltrienolone? Im just interested in how much strength you gained in what period of time.

Thanks for all the input!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Anything that is based off of DHT is going to be solid for building strength however if you are predisposed to balding it may aggravate that condition.

Mystere3

Awards
I posted a review of methyltren before, you shouldn't run it until you are very experienced with AAS. It's more of a mass builder IMO, strength increases were no more than anavar.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I wouldn't mess with the tren bro. If you are set on an oral go with d-bol or a-drol as a first oral cycle. You will make really good gains with either. Or if you want to cut go with winny

PowerLifter94

Awards
I thought about Winny but I had complete reconstructive knee surgery in 2012 (tore my ACL in half along with my meniscus and some cartilage) so I have very bad joint pain at times and therefore decided Winny was out. Thanks for the input. Always Appreciated. After more research I am not going to touch the Tren. Not for at least a couple of years anyway. I am now between the Dbol and Tbol. Pros and cons to both, might even run a cycle of each and see which works better for me. Theyre both relatively cheap.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I must be confused here...could you summarize in a sentence what you WANT TO ACCOMPLISH? I made recommendations under the presumption that you wanted an "oral strength cycle"...preferring Tbol over Dbol seems hypocritical given this goal. Tbol has a significantly lower androgenic and anabolic content, and does not aromatize...that's the way the "bloat" is kept off. Is Tbol good for not bloating? Maybe. Is it better for strength-gaining? Absolutely not. Dianabol's pharmacology in this regard is far superior. Also, your idea that the steroid alone is responsible for bloat is unfounded...diet will be the #1 factor. If you're eating to try and gain lean muscle, you really shouldn't have to worry much about bloat, should you?

You stated "my goals aren't necessarily to gain size but instead I would like to gain lean muscle mass and most importantly a lot of strength." Seeing that you didn't say you wanted to lose any fat, wouldn't gaining muscle BE gaining size? Or am I taking crazy pills here?

I think you're looking at these compounds in too much of a black and white context..."x compound produces y, b compound produces c." You're powerlifting. You want strength. You want dianabol. Simple as that. And you do realize gaining "size" will HELP you in your sport, correct? Don't want the bloat or fat gain? Keep your diet restricted.

And finally, on the PCT subject, 100mg clomid per day for 4 weeks? I'd do 100mg the first 3 days, then drop to 50 for 2 weeks, then 25 for 2 more. People seems to super-dose clomiphene with the idea of "just making sure" they get back online...it's still a pharmaceutical with its own long list of side effects, taking that much puts you at an unnecessary risk. Lowest possible dose my friend.

PowerLifter94

Awards
To Green Earth: My goal is to gain mostly strength without excess weight. I currently weigh 187 pounds and need to stay at or below 190 to stay in my weight class so that's why I was worried about the water bloat from Dbol. From what ive researched and been told, yes Dbol is much more androgenic but as far as anabolic, Tbol is better mg for mg. And thank you for the advice on my PCT, as you were the only one I think who answered that part of my question. I was even told recently that I could cut the Clomid out and the Proviron would be sufficient since Tbol is not hardly androgenic.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there is a study that seems to show that the liver damage from methyltrienolone may be permanent and might possibly escalate after use is discontinued. i will try and find the study that i read.and btw speaking of the strongest steroids known, the 7a-ch3 version of methyltren seems to be more potent but i'm not aware of anybody who sells it.View attachment 99331
Yeah methyltren is risky as hell. But it's DAMN GOOD if it doesn't kill you.Just sayin'

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
To Green Earth: My goal is to gain mostly strength without excess weight. I currently weigh 187 pounds and need to stay at or below 190 to stay in my weight class so that's why I was worried about the water bloat from Dbol. From what ive researched and been told, yes Dbol is much more androgenic but as far as anabolic, Tbol is better mg for mg. And thank you for the advice on my PCT, as you were the only one I think who answered that part of my question. I was even told recently that I could cut the Clomid out and the Proviron would be sufficient since Tbol is not hardly androgenic.
Honestly, if you only have 3 pounds to spare in weight class, steroids are not the immediate response for you. Do you have much fat on you? If I were in your position, I would cut down to 175-180lbs, then start a dianabol cycle. Keep calories at maintenance or a bit below. Use an aromatase inhibitor if you're that worried about water retention shooting you past your mark. Watch the scale closely and tune back diet appropriately for your selected weight class.

I'm sorry to say it, but steroids in general are not a good idea with only 3 pounds to spare. You need more room. A lot of people get this idea of increasing strength but not size/weight...I say bull****. In order for your strength to be higher, you logically must have more muscle mass to push that higher weight. You don't magically one day bench 225lbs, and then a week later bench 250 with no muscle gain. Muscle is what LIFTS the weight, of course having a larger amount of muscle tissue is what enables you to lift more...that's the whole point of this game! Only way you're going to keep a consistent weight is by losing fat along with gaining muscle, which is a tricky field, even with AAS.

Finally, to address two things in your post:

1. Dianabol is ABSOLUTELY more anabolic mg for mg. Perhaps what you read was that the androgenic to anabolic ratio was better for turinabol, which would be true, BUT dianabol is still a stronger steroid and will yield better strength gains.

2. Whoever told you that proviron would suffice IN PLACE of clomid for PCT was off their rocker. They serve COMPLETELY different functions. Turinabol, as a testosterone derivative, will shut you down. Clomiphene is intended to help with the process of getting your endocrine system back in order post-cycle, and proviron in no way can substitute for that.

PowerLifter94

Awards
Honestly, if you only have 3 pounds to spare in weight class, steroids are not the immediate response for you. Do you have much fat on you? If I were in your position, I would cut down to 175-180lbs, then start a dianabol cycle. Keep calories at maintenance or a bit below. Use an aromatase inhibitor if you're that worried about water retention shooting you past your mark. Watch the scale closely and tune back diet appropriately for your selected weight class.

I'm sorry to say it, but steroids in general are not a good idea with only 3 pounds to spare. You need more room. A lot of people get this idea of increasing strength but not size/weight...I say bull****. In order for your strength to be higher, you logically must have more muscle mass to push that higher weight. You don't magically one day bench 225lbs, and then a week later bench 250 with no muscle gain. Muscle is what LIFTS the weight, of course having a larger amount of muscle tissue is what enables you to lift more...that's the whole point of this game! Only way you're going to keep a consistent weight is by losing fat along with gaining muscle, which is a tricky field, even with AAS.

Finally, to address two things in your post:

1. Dianabol is ABSOLUTELY more anabolic mg for mg. Perhaps what you read was that the androgenic to anabolic ratio was better for turinabol, which would be true, BUT dianabol is still a stronger steroid and will yield better strength gains.

2. Whoever told you that proviron would suffice IN PLACE of clomid for PCT was off their rocker. They serve COMPLETELY different functions. Turinabol, as a testosterone derivative, will shut you down. Clomiphene is intended to help with the process of getting your endocrine system back in order post-cycle, and proviron in no way can substitute for that.
All great advice. I am actually at 184 now and have been able to shed down to 8% BF with a carb cycling diet method and tweaks to my routine. I think with the aromatize inhibitor and keeping a very close eye on my weight, I should be able to stay within my weight class. Thanks again.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Methyltren is not worth it. Just run regular tren; it's much safer and just as effective.
I don't understand why some people are willing to risk death on a compound they KNOW is beyond risky. Is it really worth upping your bench 50 pounds? I say no.

PowerLifter94

Awards
Kind of off topic but im new on here obviously and new to AAS so does anyone know if we are allowed to talk about brands and their validity on here? My supplier has a few options but im not sure which is best and would like to get opinions from people who might have used these brands before.

Mystere3

Awards
I don't understand why some people are willing to risk death on a compound they KNOW is beyond risky. Is it really worth upping your bench 50 pounds? I say no.
Ppl use dnp all the time. Everyone wants to be a bodybuilder but no one wants to lift no heavy ass weight.