havoc vs epistane?

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I had some old run havoc around. Looking at the more current epistane I noticed that the havoc was missing 5andro. Seems alike other than that but one thing can make a huge difference.

Anyone with experience on both able to chime in with personal results or lack thereof?

Thx

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my go-to Epistane recommendation:

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/ironflex-supplements-brawn.html

Lots of reviews here on AM, any extra questions PM me I'd be happy to help

Right now use the code APRIL10 to save an extra 10% off that already great price
http://www.nutri-verse.com/ep15tane-by-olympus-labs/

Big bang for your buck.
120 caps x 15mg

Sure there are some discount codes for nutriverse.
I think both of you failed to comprehend op's post

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Ok. I had some old run havoc around. Looking at the more current epistane I noticed that the havoc was missing 5andro. Seems alike other than that but one thing can make a huge difference.

Anyone with experience on both able to chime in with personal results or lack thereof?

Thx
Epistane is epistane man.. unless its bunk.
Different nomenclature, same compound..

Havoc sucks compared to epistane.

With havoc, you need 30,000mcg-50,000mcg's for a good
6-8 week cycle.

Epistane only needs 30-50mg for a good 6-8 week cycle
Reps.
Your posts are funnier in the anabolic section :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are the exact same thing minus whatever impurities might be in one or the other.

LOpro

Banned
Awards
Yep:(

But still a sweet price for Olympus labs Ep15tane:)
Yeah, about the same exact price per mg as the LGI Epi-10 the brand that's been around for 7 years and trusted. ??

OP, they are the same. Careful with Havoc on Amazon there was a company from Florida making fakes.
Make sure it's an authorized site, LGI distributes it.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, about the same exact price per mg as the LGI Epi-10 the brand that's been around for 7 years and trusted. ??

OP, they are the same. Careful with Havoc on Amazon there was a company from Florida making fakes.
Make sure it's an authorized site, LGI distributes it.
Is that so?

EP15TANE is 120 caps x 15mg
Without discounts 48.95 on nutriverse

Epi lgi is 90 caps x 10mg for 35,95 on strongsupplements.com

Who is cheaper?

Not bashing lgi, they are great....but our prices are amazing.

LOpro

Banned
Awards
Many sites have it for $24.95 normal price before discounts. That's so.
Strong is high priced good find.

Is that so?

EP15TANE is 120 caps x 15mg
Without discounts 48.95 on nutriverse

Epi lgi is 90 caps x 10mg for 35,95 on strongsupplements.com

Who is cheaper?

Not bashing lgi, they are great....but our prices are amazing.

MrPoop

MrPoop

Awards
Many sites have it for $24.95 normal price before discounts. That's so.
Strong is high priced good find.
Possible [Shredded labs] Rep trying their best to put down another companies product in terms of value lmao....

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No idea? Nice 8th and 9th post LOpro. Whatever....

Again, lgi good stuff....but face it, Olympus labs has a great price and great products .

End of story.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
No idea? Nice 8th and 9th post LOpro. Whatever....

Again, lgi good stuff....but face it, Olympus labs has a great price and great products .

End of story.
Reps that argue like this completely put me off from ever purchasing that companies products.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
For his 8th and 9th post though, he's right. No one buys lgi from strongsupplements, they're the cheapest at their origin exclusive, lockout. Which is 24.95.

They're also both about $.027/mg

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For his 8th and 9th post though, he's right. No one buys lgi from strongsupplements, they're the cheapest at their origin exclusive, lockout. Which is 24.95.

They're also both about $.027/mg
Ok cool....I used to buy from strongsupplements....

By the way, again....no hate to lgi...never said anything bad about them.

Used it multiple times.

Just said olympus is well priced

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reps that argue like this completely put me off from ever purchasing that companies products.
Not argueing my friend....just didn't think his statement was correct.

I believe in the products we have. Not bashing any other company.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Plz enough arguing. I'm not chemist but if one has 5andro and the other doesn't how are they the same?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
They both believe in their products? I don't see a problem with that. When it comes down to it, Olympus is slowly proving themselves to be a great company (they can't deny the fact they are a newer company). And lgi has been around for a long time and def proved their worth. When you look at the two products you can't go wrong either way. I trust the guys at Olympus when they say they make a solid product, and I can attest to their preworkout being bomb as hell.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if joking or not...Epistane doesn't convert to anything in the body worth mentioning... it's not a prohormone... to estrogen, testosterone, DHT or any specific target hormone like M1A -> M1T or Trendione -> Trenbolone...But there's this really great blog out there called Total Flex Blog and here's a cool article about epistane and epistane's metabolites: Does 'Epistane' convert to 'Phera'? | Total Flex Blog

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Not sure if joking or not...Epistane doesn't convert to anything in the body worth mentioning... it's not a prohormone... to estrogen, testosterone, DHT or any specific target hormone like M1A -> M1T or Trendione -> Trenbolone...But there's this really great blog out there called Total Flex Blog and here's a cool article about epistane and epistane's metabolites: Does 'Epistane' convert to 'Phera'? | Total Flex Blog
He's obviously joking haha...I hope

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, yes I'm joking. But I'm not joking about the trolls..... Dey real.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
It seems the havoc I had and the one product link has the same ingredients plus 5andro... Some metabolite of andr0stan.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm in the same situation as you OP Idk if I should get hdrol or halodrol. Which wod giv mor gainz

crgsander

Awards
Havoc sucks compared to epistane.

With havoc, you need 30,000mcg-50,000mcg's for a good
6-8 week cycle.

Epistane only needs 30-50mg for a good 6-8 week cycle
My math isn't the greatest, but last time I checked those are the exact same amounts. ??????

Never mind, I see you were being a little smart butt! Lol

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
We drink water h2o
One molecule different is peroxide h2o2. So one small bond does matter.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Havoc really isn't even havoc anymore. Hasn't been for some time.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
i took havoc by rpn and i gained 10lbs in 6 weeks. great run for me I'm in pct now and haven't lost anything since i started my cycle. very pleased with the results.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We drink water h2o
One molecule different is peroxide h2o2. So one small bond does matter.
There are quite a few ways to write the nomenclature while being one compound.
Everyone seems to knows this but you.

One bond matters. What also matters is your understanding of what was just said, and also that supp companies don't care if there is an error on the label.

This is seen most with dimethazine.
Most will have 17b listed twice, which is impossible. Ask to change it, no one cares.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
There are quite a few ways to write the nomenclature while being one compound.
Everyone seems to knows this but you.

One bond matters. What also matters is your understanding of what was just said, and also that supp companies don't care if there is an error on the label.

This is seen most with dimethazine.
Most will have 17b listed twice, which is impossible. Ask to change it, no one cares.
Ok. I appreciate the reply beyond "there the same" I'm a detain oriented person so when something isn't labeled the same I ask questions.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ok. I appreciate the reply beyond "there the same" I'm a detain oriented person so when something isn't labeled the same I ask questions.
No prob with asking questions! Better safe than sorry. But yeah, they're the same lol